Kyumin's time.

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Leeteuk sat on the couch now, with Kyuhyun and Sungmin on both of his sides. The 3 of them were cuddled together while watching a movie. Leeteuk wanted to spend as much time as he could with the remaing 4 kids. They were all watching movies all day, and staying as close as they could to each other. It was almost 11pm now and Leeteuk laid on the couch, stairing at the Kyumin couple.

  They both were a gentle sleep laying on Leeteuk. He gently caressed Kyuhyuns head and softly brushed Sungmin's bangs away from his face. He kissed both of their forehead's before falling asleep. Everything was perfect for the time being and this was one of those moments, he would forever thank himself for doing. When Leeteuk awoke he looked around and noticed that Sungmin and Kyuhyun were gone.

  Leeteuk slowly stood up and started for the kitchen. "Kyuhyun i'm still your hyung!" Sungmin yelled as he playfully hit Kyuhyun's arm. "Come on Sungmin-Hyung I love you" Kyuhyun replied as he held Sungmin close. Leeteuk smiled softly as he heard s voices. He slowly stood in the door way and leaned himself against it. He stood there staring at the Kyumin couple with a soft smile on his face.

  He would never be able to get them back to children, but as more and more of them seemed to go back to normal..the feeling was changing. They were great as kids, but there still just as great as they were. "Oh! Leeteuk-Umma!" Sungmin smiled running over to Leeteuk and hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter