Baby Henry

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Soon after a few minutes Leeteuk and Henry arrived CHA Children and Women's hospital. Jungsu parked his car carefully before holding Henry in his arms and rushing inside the hospital. He was now waiting in the waiting room for a nurse to call his name. It seemed like he was waiting for ever when they finally called his name. He quickly got up and walked over to nurse who lead him into a room.

   Leeteuk sat in one of the chairs while waiting for the doctor. He swayed Henry who was crying carefully in his eyes while whispering sweet words. Leeteuk kissed his babies forehead and tried to comfort him to the best of his abilities. Soon the door opened and a doctor walked inside with a smiles towards Leeteuk. Jungsu half smiled back and stood up as the doctor motioned for him to lay Henry on the bed.

  "So what seems to be the problem" Dr.Shim asked. "I'm not quiet sure, but I've tried everything...but my parents senses have taken over and I felt like somethings not quiet right" Leeteuk said with tear filled eyes. "Well it's a good thing you brought him here, don't worry he's in good hands.. now let's take a look" Dr.Shim said before turning his attention to Henry.

  Jungsu held Henry's little hand as Dr.Shim did all the test and examinations he needed to. "Well he doesn't look to bad, but it looks like he has bronchiolitis and it's not serious enough to be life treating, but can be.. so I think it's best to keep him here" Dr. Shim explained. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter