Crazy!

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  When all of the members arrived home Kangin was busy putting up the tree while Leeteuk got the kids to calm down. They were all so excited to put there ornaments on the tree!Heechul was getting so excited that he was even more of a diva than usual. With a few broken objects and shedding of tears.. the tree was finally up and ready to go. All the kids were crowded around the Christmas tree and putting up the ornaments.

  Leeteukkie sighed and sat down on the couch already exhausted. Jungsu watched as Kangin helped all the kids hang their ornaments where ever they wanted before coming over to him holding the star. "Come on my love I need help putting this up" Kangin said as I pulled Leeteuk up and onto his feet once more. Both Leeteuk and Kangin held the star together as they placed on to the top of the tree.

  The kids gasped at the beauty of the tree and the fact that it was finally finished. This was the best time of year and the kids couldn't wait to see Santa clause and get presents. After setting up the Christmas tree the kids and Kangin once again were decorating the entire dorm while Leeteuk took care of Henry. Leeteuk was currently on his bed holding Henry who was tightly bundled up in his blanket.

  For some reason ever since they arrived home, Henry wouldn't stop crying and Leeteuk didn't know why. He changed Henry's diaper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter