Background

Fate goes a long way

'So they are childhood friends. Does it mean she is also one chaebol too? But her house aint those. Who exactly is she?' SooHyuk couldnt stop thinking of Soeun when he got home. "Chill dude. Im Rick. Apologies for my behaviour earlier on. I mean no harm. I think i was a little tipsy. Truce? I know her since elementary! Still plastic free!",Rick clarified his postion when he saw the killer eyes of SooHyuk. He didnt want to explain more to anyone of his relationship with Soeun to anyone. It made him glee when he saw the killer eyes become demonic. 'Why am i so bothered by Kim Soeun anyway!?' was the thought he had become sleep claims him.

Soeunnie: Jaerim oppa! Sorry for the late reply. Incident happen on the floor & turn out the one who caused it all was my childhood friend! The one i told you who broke my arm. Kekeke. Im home finally & do you know?! Vampire does have his gentle side too. :) Talk to you tomorrow! Goodnight.

That was the first message Jaerim saw when the sun shines upon his face. '3.30am? This timing? Childhood friend? Gentle eyes? Few hours & so much occurance? And all guys.?!' He read the message again after his shower. With a clearer mind, he replied with a tease. & it seems like Soeun was awake as well.

Jaerim oppa: Slow down babe. One night so many different guys? You are now banned from going to clubs lady! Keke.

Soeunnie: Kekeke! Where's the Gd morning?! Well, SooHyuk xi tried to protect me. His eyes showed that although his words were just as crude. I think he's thankful of what ive said on their defense. So must you be present n future?

Soeun told Jaerim what happened. They continued their flow til it was time for both to start work. There wasnt a need to tell Jaerim what had happen but Soeun felt natually at ease & told him everything. The usual her will not share anythig to anyone unless they are her close family or friends. Every text reply she made, she looked forward for his reply and when they had to stop, she felt a dissappointed. Unkown to her, Jaerim had been replying her with a suffocated heart. As she updates him, the bitterness kept flowing out whenever she spoke of guys in her current day events. He wished he's there to stand before her. He kept telling himself,'This is work. Actor's life. She's acting. Childhood friend? What a coincidence... Sigh. Why am i so affected?'

The filmming went into their first quarter phase & the crew got close together as time passes. SooHyuk stayed behind whenever Soeun had to continue her filmming after him. Although he made obvious comment that he want to learn more on how the setting goes on, few realised he only stayed longer when it comes to her. "Soeun ah, i heard some girls told me SooHyuk xi seems to like you." Soeun gave a 'you are crazy!' look when her manager told her when she's taking a 5 min break as they waited for SooHyuk to finish his scenes. As YongJi told her the tracks of how this conclusion came about, Soeun brushed him off,"Impossible. Yes, we are more cool than before but him me together? He didnt ask me out alone or anything. Its always in a group remember?" He then asked the crucial qestion of what if he makes his move on her what will she do. "I cant predict the future. He's very handsome but for now i got no special feelings for him. Even if i have, it might be a confusion between our roles in this drama. More importantly, i am kinda occupied now, oppa." YongJi raised his eyebrow at her declaration. 'Occupied? is there someone in her life now?'

Jaerim's constant message to her seems to have a way to perk her mood up. She would always laugh by herself while reading his texts & she told him she feels like a idiot at her actions. It appears Jaerim was doing the same & he named them the 'Pabo duo' & reminise on this nick name when they first met. Although he's far away, she felt he's nearby. As they conversed, he got to know that her childhood friend made a surprise on her drama set. "He thinks he's rich and can control everyone with money. I mean yea its true to a point but!! Still a kid. He even told YongJi oppa my history. We have family business tied up together, my grandpa's legacy. My dad was not interested in taking over and went ahead with all objection to marry my mom. My grandpa still hates my dad but i know he loves him dearly because my grandpa loves me over the rainbow!" Knowing her giantic background pushed Jaerim further away as he felt he could not match their family expectation. His confidence level dipped as she dislose more to him.

"How much do you have in the bank Jagi!? Can i be the chaebol grandson-in-law?" This was how he affirmed that Soeun isnt one who see level of compatible when she told him although she loves her grandpa, she felt such heavy background made people move away from her & that she's thankful for her parents who brought her up as a normal kid where you earn what you spend, you work hard for what you want to acheive. This side of Soeun, he knew since they colaborated together in WGM and had been wondering why whould a woman continue to work so hard like a cow when he asked if she would want to stay as a housewife when they were in Turkey. 'You are very beautiful Soeunnie....'

All these while when Rick appeared, it was then known to YongJi of Soeun's humble self. SooHyuk was seating by when they spoke of the girl who triggered his interest lately. Yet what Rick saw, he did not. 'Boy, your heart is gonna break. We might just have the same outcome. Goodbye first love.' It did not go unnotice when he saw Soeun smiling while looking at her phone intently. When probed, she said it was some texts with a friend. Yet the way she covered up the contents when he peeped showed it is one close to her heart. He saw 'Jaerim oppa' at the glance & he know who that person is - a higly rated actor who came out from a model too.