Vampire

Fate goes a long way

 

"YongJi oppa! YongJi oppa! Can I check with you on my August's schedule? From 12-19th? Arh, make it 12-23rd! Please tell me there's nothing plan yet....", Soeun waited eagerly when she caught up with her manager. It was her first priority when she woke up. "Your drama should be on-going. I need to check with the directors on your slots. Why? Are you planning to go anywhere? It's not like you to block out days in the midst of your work.", her manager looked at her worriedly. 'Oh my, how should I put it in? Must I say who I'm going with? It's not work related. Oh dear!'

"Actually, there's this charity organisation in Cambodia which I wish to attend. At least once a life time I could get in touch with kids who had so much lesser. And I'm going with Jaerim oppa so I will be fine. Erm, whether is he going alone or its his job, I'm not too sure.", Soeun said honestly. That earned her a pair of saucer eyes from YongJi. He wanted to ask more but never as artist need their personal space. Soeun had told him her part. Still, he could not believe she would want to travel alone with her ex virtual husband. 'I need to check with SM if it's personal or work related on Jaerim-xi's side. Are they still in contact?' YongJi peered at the actress. 

"Hyung! Soeun manager contacted me! Asking if your visiting to Cambodia is personal or business & if I'll be tagging along. I told him it's only you & the dream village staffs. Is there anything I should know?", SeungJoon asked the actor. He was surprised to receive YongJi's call & to hear what he's asking made him even clueless. 'Why would Soeun-xi manager call me & ask about Jaerim hyung Cambodia trip?' Knowing his manager was waiting for his reply, Jaerim casually said," I've asked Soeun if she's interested to join me. Remember she once said she would want to go when I first went? Since I'm gonna go again, might as well ask her." 

He did not want to explain much in case things get misunderstood. He know his manager gives him the space when he did not continue but only "hn" as an acknowledgement. Putting that aside, his heart felt overwhelm knowing Soeun actually did take his invitation as no joke. 'Does she really wanna do this or .... The kids or was it me? Guess I'll have to wait for her reply.' Meanwhile, Soeun had been at the wardrobe department to get her hanbok measured. The stylist was going through with her the design & respecting her views on her role. All these while waiting for her manager to get back to her. 

"HyukSoo! Here! Your clothes for Gwi. Have a try & we can discuss about it. Oh, Soeun-xi is here too by the way.", their drama stylist called out when she saw the tall charming man walked into the room. Not to be rude, Soeun poked her head out of her changing room, wanting to greet the young actor. One hand clutching on her half-way dressed hanbok, another pushed the curtain to allow her some head space. "Annyeong HyukSoo-xi. Eh? No. Annyeong SooHyuk-xi. You have two names?Arh!!!", Soeun's face were only a few centimeters from the actor's broad shoulder. Her panic kicked in, she took a step back which entangled with her long clothing & lost her balance. But her reflexes were fast, she immediately held out her free hand to prevent a slam on her face. 

"Yah! ! Are you okay?", SooHyuk exclaimed when he saw the situation infront of his eyes. He was amused to see her trying to be polite while still changing. He was used to close contact with whoever from years of modeling but this girl sure didn't. Though he's amazed she'd tried to break her fall, his reaction was faster than hers. He used his body as her cushion. Soeun did not feel pain but her face was as red as a ripe tomato. She was barely dressesd & here she was in the arms of a man. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm ok. Thank you.", Soeun blabbered as she scooted back behind the changing curtain. 

"Annyeong Soeun-xi." That was the vampire Gwi's sly tone. SooHyuk registered her clumsy retreat & waited for her appearance again. He knows they will have a handful of interaction on the drama set. Her adorable embarrassment made him wanna . 'What's with this girl? Why did I even do that? ! But she smelled nice.'