Temperature rising

Fate goes a long way

Making a appearance at her set was not his plan as his agency didnt know about this. All he could come out with was he had some urgent personal matters to handle & had made a remark before that he will send a food truck to Soeun's new drama. With such explaination, his sudden appearance seem minor. Without a doubt, tongues have started wagging. News travel & SeungJoon called him,"Hyung! You are so dead! Ive covered up as much as i can. Our stories will gel. But you know, more interviews & pictorial shoots coming. Please prepare yourself for questions on this. See you tomorrow." Jaerim let out a breath. 'For one woman... Song Jaerim, wat the hell are you doing?'

Soeun tried hard to focus on being HyeRyeong but at the touch on her lips, not Gwi nor SooHyuk's tongue. She felt Jaerim's. Her mind spiral in circles as she forced herself back into HyeRyeong's role when she heard Gwi's voice,"You taste....... sweet. I want more..." Looking up to his face, she cupped his cheeks,"Your eyes are green! They are really green! But there were brown before! No one can change their eye colour just like that!" Wanting to get near the alluring taste, Gwi ignored her questions & pinned her down and forced his tongue through her passage. The struggles toned down as HyeRyeong started to respond to him til she needed to break free for breath. Both gasping but Gwi's fangs were shown as he scrap it lightly along her neck which drew blood. He the precious droplets.

"And cut! Ok! Soeun, prepare the next scene. Good job both of you. SooHyuk take a rest." The entire crew could feel their intensity. Jaerim was clutching his fist tightly. Both actors avoided each other's eyes when the camera stopped rolling. SooHyuk was having a hard time to stop when he heard the cut. Though it started slow, Soeun picked up courage & fight against his touch. It made him want more, more of her everything. 'She's a fox under the sheep skin.' Shaking his head, he walked pass Jaerim who went forward to Soeun's position. Before Jaerim could say a word, Soeun beat him to it,"I am such a lousy actor. You keep flashing by my mind. I wasnt kissing anyone but you. Yesterday's training was too much but do you know... it seems thinking its you made me acted better." Jaerim was utterly surprised. For a second he thought she regretted rehersing with him & hated what he had done to her yet his heart fluttered when thinking of him made her act well.

"You did well Soeunnie. I'll tune down the intensity of our training next time.",Jaerim said as he tried to calm her down. Soeun glared at him,"Next training? I had my whole life training that night oppa!" Both started laughing as SooHyuk looked on. The next scene scares Soeun as she mentally prepare herself. Jaerim gave her guide on how she should feel and they did many instances on how Changmin would act out his part. "Be confident. Thats the Jagi i know. Stop thinking. You have a great body. You had my body reacted. Its natural for a guy. I should be the one feeling shameless!", Jaerim gave his support. "But oppa thats because you.... you... urgh!",Soeun walked away blushing as she stuck out her tongue at him. 'You touched almost everywhere of my body. Stupid man.' The night where Jaerim softly caress the contour of her body, up her bare thighs, feeling the swell of her chest modestly down to her flat tummy.

Knowing YangSun would never be his, the crown prince drowned his sorrow on the string of concubines in the harem. But as time goes by, he took notice of his chosen princess. He wished she showed him her aggressiveness that only Gwi was entitled to. Countless times, he saw them having small arguements but it was also then he saw her bright smile and loving nature. 'She's mine!' "Guards, bring the chosen princess to me now. Before that, bathe and dress her up to my liking.",LeeYeon called out. The nights he spent with different ladies couldnt erase YangSun in his heart. 'Maybe having one close to her can end this useless feeling in me.' His thoughts were broken when HyeRyeong's arrival was announced. "Good evening crown prince. You called for me?", she waited for his approval to raise her head.

The flowery outer piece dragged on the floor. The ribbon sash around her waist enhanced her shapely body. The bustier made it clear to his eyes that she's one of the top grade compared to those in his harem, or perhaps the best. Lust showed within his eyes as he lazily walked over to HyeRyeong and lifted her chin up with his cold fingers. "You are a enigma. Always so polish like a lady should be but has a fiesty side, dont you my dear?",he looked dorectly into her widening eyes. "What do you mean sire? I am who i am. And can i be enlighten why am i dressed as if i'm in my sleeping robes?",HyeRyeong showed her slight annoyance as she felt exposed. Without warning, LeeYeon carried her up easily towards his bed and dropped her unkindly,"i need someone to warm my bed tonight. Since its only a matter of time between us, why not now. If i had known earlier of your ravishing body, i would not have stayed away.."

Putting all her strength on her palm, HyeRyeong slapped LeeYeon arcoss his face,"I am not your wife yet. I do not go by your convenience. If there's nothing else, goodnight. i'll take my leave & will take as if today never occured. Should you have needs, you have many waiting for you. Definitely not me, now." The stinging sensation lingered on his cheek but it was his anger that he could not contain. He grabbed her and pinned her down on his bed with his body,"No one says no to me." With the weight difference, HyeRyeong could not move a single inch. All she could do was sway her head to avoid his kisses but tht did not stop him from touching her while nimbling at her sensitive neck.

If SooHyuk earlier scene with Soeun was passionately intensive, Changmin's pressure on Soeun made everyone on set cringe with worries. Jaerim on the other hand had been taking deep breaths to watch on as Changmin roughly tore the outerlayer apart and shoving his hand underneath the dress as he kissed down from her neck down to the cleavage. 'Move yourself away Soeunnie. We did this scene that day. Come'on. He's getting very near to your..damn!' Soeun did shift her body and avoided any embarrassement. At the corner of his eyes, he saw SooHyuk standing by as if he's about to pounce on the scene to disrupt the lustful being. And he did. SooHyuk could not look on. Soeun's body was barely covered and he didnt like one bit that she's been taken advantage of. Putting on the fake vampire teeth, he dashed into the scene, alarming every single soul.

"Stop this instance crown prince.",Gwi broke into the room through the main door as he warned him with his fangs. "Oh, look who's here. My advisor. Keep your fangs please. You might scare my chosen one. And why should i stop?",LeeYeon said as if he was used to being barged in. HyeRyeong tried her best to cover herself & ran pass Gwi. She saw those sharp teeth. 'He's a vampire! That is why his eyes changed colour.' "Because i said so.",Gwi replied nonchalantly and turn to chase the girl he kissed earlier on. LeeYeon kicked his cover off the bed. 'She will be mine Gwi, whether you like it or not! She will bare my kids too!'