torn

Fate goes a long way

SooHyuk was taken aback by her push. He was still feeling the aftermath of her inner most region. 'She's really a v*irgin. The barrier, it wont be wrong. She's ing tight.' He had lost it badly. Hoping she would cry and run off, Soeun pulled him by his wrist away from the crowd when he heard her say with the softest voice,"We need to talk later, when the film ends!" Here they are, facing one another at a rowdy bar. He asked her to follow him as he drove to the set. When asked where she woud want to talk at, she never dissappoints him,"Any where as long there's people around you creep!" He chose this bar that he usually frequent, not easliy seen by paparazzi and whatever they said cant be heard by another.

The moment their drinks hit the table & the waiter walked off, Soeun unleashed her impending stance,"Why the hell did you do that earlier on?! How can you touch someone like that? We are not making a adult drama! Its +19 the max!" The fuming exterior amused SooHyuk,"I need answers. They say you are a v*rgin but you acted nothing like one. It pisses me off, not knowing what to believe." He said what he had wanted to. "And why are you so interested on my appetite in man?! Is it that important whether am i or not? You are totally out of your mind! What's wrong with you?!", Soeun continued blasting. "So are you a v*rgin or not?", that came out flatly from his mouth. "I am! I am okay! There's nothing wrong with being one!", Soeun had enough and was about to leave her seat when SooHyuk pulled her into his hard chest. "I felt that with my own finger already. Kim Soeun, will you go out with me?"

Soeun twisted her body away from his,"Are you asking me to be your girl because im a v*rgin? Are you phycotic or something? Sorry, im not interested in your games." She wanted to say more but his eyes was telling her otherwise as he spoke,"I dont care whether the woman i like is pure or not. Like ive said, you blurred my mind. I did the unthinkable. I apologise. But im being serious. Go out with me." She cant deny she saw the sincerity in those deep set eyes, be it being apologetic or showing his interest in her. "Im dating someone.", Soeun said frankly. "So you have a boyfriend?" It did not matter to him as she said they arnt a couple yet & that they are taking time to see if things will work out between. 'I still have my chance.' "Then go on dates with me too, no obligation", SooHyuk said. "Thanks for sending me home. Let me warn you again mister, no more intimate touching you get it?! Bye.",Soeun slammed his car door hard. 'Little vixen.' He drove off with a smile.

Not wanting to hide anything, Soeun called Jaerim & told him what had happen. He was very affected & couldnt continue the conversation. It left her hanging but she knows he's torn apart by the news. He felt disgusted. Not on Soeun but SooHyuk. He could not understand why & how he could made that move on Soeun. As a man, he should not cross that line. Jaerim had never been so angry over one person but SooHyuk made it to his list. For days, Soeun did not hear anything from him. No replys when she texted or called. Jaerim didnt know how to talk to her as he couldnt get over that fact that someone else touched her inappropraitely. Soeun gave him the space & stayed away.

Its was the opening of Dior's event. Soeun had the same time slot with SooHyuk and his band of boys. While the boys mingled with the various stylist they had worked before, SooHyuk kept looking out for the petite girl. One came up but it wasnt the one he's waiting for. "Hyuk! Hara is here. Stop searching already.",YongKwang got his attention. His ex girlfriend was even more petite than Soeun but she lacked the natural vibe. She's a chillie in all ways, they had fun in and out of bed but she couldnt hold him.They remained as friends eventhough she was unwilling. The praises Hara gets were agreeable, she could pull off any style like a runway model. He tried to be engage in their conversation but when he heard the lines of photographers calling out "Kim Soeun xi, please look here. You look wonderful today as usual!", his sight only focus on her. Instead of the classic pieces that many wore, she kept it simple by doning a Dior light greyish tea dress together with her signature killer heels. His eyes were locked onto her.

Before the staff of Dior could bring her for a tour, SooHyuk took her hand gently & signaled to the staff that he'll do the tour on behalf. Who was to say no to the famous fashionista? "Hey, i dont need you as my tour guide! Go away!", Soeun looked pissed when he interuppted but internally agreed that he dressed perfectly well. "Come on, let me intro you to my good friends. As equally good looking as me but i'm still the best among.", he pulled her along with him. "Your skin is as thick as a whale!" 'She's definitely a catch' Soohyuk deduced when he saw the interactions between Soeun & his bestfriends. "Reply my texts!", he shouted out when she left for another event. The boys laughed at him when they heard her reply,"Sorry, you are? Bye!" "Well Hara, she entertains him exactly the way he did not expect. Perhaps its time for you to move on. Look at that idiot face. Only have her in his eyes, for now,",Sung Joon advised the young lady.

Jaerim was invited & realised that Soeun was too but had left. As he walked by the lanes, he saw the man he wanted to kill. After the tour, he took time away from SeungJoon and went up to SooHyuk. The all polite Jaerim was gone,"Dont ever touch her again you get it?! You have crossed the line of a actor's ethics." This was not SooHyuk was expecting when he saw Jaerim coming up casally to him. 'So, he does have this side of him too.' Many thought Jaerim was this ever jovial kind of guy who does not get angry at anything. "Who are you to command me what not to do? Are you lacking confidence in that area? Your moves are really pissing me off.",SooHyuk told him off straight in the face & walked away swiftly. The tension between the two intensified.

The fliming continued, Jaerim and Soeun ceased contacts, SooHyuk begins his move. "Hey woman, lets go for supper after this. Dont give me that look. Recall what you have said. I drove, so dont worry. You wont have me drunk and n*ked on your bed.",he said with a tease that equally anger & inflict laughter in her. There was no reluctance when he suggested. Morever, Jaerim was still not in the right state yet. 'i miss him yet i cant make the move.' "Oh please. Im not interested in your uncovered skin. And its not as if i've never seen it before. Nothing to brag about mister." Soeun's reply triggered SooHyuk,"Have you been peeping me when im changing? I dont recall going fully bare before your eyes. You are the pe*vert one, right?" That earns him a glare. He could only smirk in enjoyment of her distress.

He had initially wanted to have their 'date' at the bar they previously went to. But Soeun had her own preference. She lead him to a crowded street market where he had never known of. "Are you sure you want to dine here?", SooHyuk was feeling uncomfortable at the constant stares by almost every one who walked pass them. "If you cant handle this, you cant handle me. Lets go home.",Soeun gently said as she felt his uneasiness and gave her warmth to him as she touched his arms. This was the first time he's out at a place so open. But her revealation & gestures encouranged him to give it a go. "We are here already. At least eat something. I cant get thinner than you.",he said with a smug look. That impresses her.

The night has been a eye opener to SooHyuk. He saw how the vendor auntie welcome Soeun like she's a regular. He tried to hide his laughter when he saw her conversing exactly like one of them. She treated them like family and he could see she's also part of theirs. Because he was born with such a unfriendly face, Soeun made fun of him in front of the vendors, in turn having him feeling at home at time passes. He didnt know he had this side of him. She brought it out. "Ajuma. Look at the robotic face. Can you add some oil in his joints?", Soeun tried to make the atmosphere lively. She knew he needs a little help in such area. "Yar! Soeunnie. How can you say that to such a handsome namja! I have a grand daughter, age 24, maybe not as pretty as her but definitely more demure!",the vendor auntie teased both as she took out a picture of her grand daughter.

"Oh! RiYoo has grown up so beautifully! Warn her of those boys okay!",Soeun said defensively which earned a smack on her,"You sound like a lesb*an now!" Everyone laughed at Soeun's fluched face. SooHyuk was lossening up and when Soeun felt he will be fine himself, she excused herself to the restroom. "Young man, if you really like her, go for it. That woman is one in a million gem. Come to us with her friends, bringing us nothing but smiles. But she's really a weirdo. So, think carefully.", as the vendor ajuma advised with a laughter. Soeun came back seeing everyone mingling well. They left after the streets lights went dim. "Now, instead of woman, you will be officially a ajuma in my contact list.",as he changed her name in his phone. He dropped her off,"Thanks. For opening me up." His down to earth side attacts her,"Everyone has that side in them. You are not a cold blooded being! Where's the mightly you in front of the cameras?"

He flicked her forehead and went off. A little gesture like that made her thought of another person. As if coincidental, her phone rang & it was SeungJoon oppa.