The finale

Fate goes a long way

The crew applauded. The drama filmming has finally came to an end. Soeun rised from her position and smiled at everyone with thanks. The same goes for Changmin and SooHyuk. "Are you okay?",Soeun went up to SooHyuk when she saw him taking his leave from the set. "Dont follow me. Im trying to calm myslf down. That was pretty intensive a moment ago and im still feeling the aftermath." Rather than walking away, she kept him company til he's better. 'Busybody woman, sure to get into men trouble easily' as SooHyuk glanced at her. Although the scene made it seems like he had taken her, he had not done the extreme. He played nice and only touched her where he thinks its the limit. Though he know she's irked by his constant moves on her intimate covered areas. 'She should be glad i could resist myself!'

Jaerim was anxious. Soeun had called him on her closure of her drama but did not mention anything about them. Instead, she told him about the after party for the drama. It was a brief call that did not ease any tension off him. Soeun knows but she needs to make it clear to SooHyuk first. And she's planning to do it at the dinner later. If there isnt a Song Jaerim, it will be Lee HyukSoo. She knows it herself.

Dinner was held in the restaurant of one of the crew's mother. The main actors seat together & reminise the times they had been together. Cups of cheers one after another. The rarely souju drinkers was also brought into the mood. Taking the chance when she saw SooHyuk heads to the washroom, she waitied aside for him. Her eyes are windows, he felt she wanted to say something he did not want to hear. "Whats up? Waiting for a guy outside the washroom is so unglam". "Lets head out for some fresh air!",Soeun took his wrist and pulled him along with her. She's not taking no as an option.

That 15mins seems like years. He took her seriously & accept her decision. 'Why is she crying when she's the one who is rejecting my love? This woman is one hell of a vulnerable woman. If only i met you earlier than him...' Letting out a sigh, SooHyuk pulled Soeun into his embrace & hugged her with all the warmth he could provide in the chilly weather. Her sobs only got louder. "If you are not going to stop, i am going to kiss you woman! Your tears are making me wet!" The her that he love. "Its not normal that i cry for a man! You should be honored!!!!", as she stared with him with the teary eyes & blocked nose. "Im charming. You know that too. I wont be single for long. Go to your man. Dont let him wait too long.", SooHyuk's sentence touched her. She gave him a hug he had never felt before. 'Why do i feel loved by this woman? Your hug, i will miss...' They went back in to join the rest when Soeun has calmed down with her emotions.

His cell rang. Looking at the time, it was 1am. But the caller was all he can think of the entire night. Awake in the instant, he picked & the rest was history. SooHyuk saw Jaerim at their party picking a tipsy Soeun up. 'So she called him in her unconcious state.' Everyone recognise Jaerim. The famous couple on "WGM". They know leaving Soeun with him is definitely safe. This boy came in with a bang but not ofrgetting to greet everyone before getting to his lady. No one looked surprised. Somehow, all wished its what they are seeing. "Oppa. I think i had too much. Can you bring me home please?" "Jagi, you need to be punished for drinking over your limit." Time seem to stop around them. The affectionate Jaerim had for Soeun was evident. Vise versa.

Instead of bring her her home, Jaerim took Soeun to his place til she could sober up. Carrying her to his bed and covering her with his comforter, he lightly caress her face. His face beamed with happiness when Soeun mumbled,"Song Jaerim, Sarang hae."