into the roles

Fate goes a long way

Instead of reminising his time with YangSun, LeeYeon had his thoughts on his soon-to-be lawful Queen now & then. No matter how many concubines he had bedded, her face flashes by at each moan the ladies made. That made him fueled with want as he rammed into their wet passage without mercy. He could not wait any longer to have the first taste of her. He was satisfyingly spent as he summoned his guards to remove the n*aked woman off his bed, who was still panting at the vigrous tryst. 'Tonight is the yearly palace celebratoty night offering to the god above. HyeRyeong..... you cant escape me.'

SooHyuk arrived the set earlier to catch a glimse of his petite co-worker. Other than that, he too wanted to witness the scene between her & Changmin at the later hour. He got to know there will be unwanted kiss scenes between the Prince & his lady to be. As he walks around, he found his little pet but she doesnt seem to be in a good condition when he heard her cough more than a couple of times. "Are you seriously that week after a late night out?",masking his concern he tried to ask casually. Soeun know his intention otherwise & didnt have much spunk to entertain him. "i think im sick",Soeun said mindlessly which surprised SooHyuk. And sonaturally, SooHyuk placed his hand on her forehead & sighed,"Dumb girl. You are warm! Follow me! Hurry." It was the first time seeing her so vulnerable. His sense of protection kicked in. He fed her medicine & water he took from his car. "Rest. You still have half an hour more. Just lay down! You are so stubborn woman! Stay still!", SooHyuk insisted her to rest on his shoulder while in his car. She fell alseep almost immediately after calling him "Bossy" followed by a shy nod at his preaching. 'Bossy eh. What a ghostly face but ultimately as cute. What the hell are you thinking of Lee HyukSoo!'

"Your head is so heavy!", Soeun cried out when she felt weight on her awakening mind. She knew whose it belonged too. She felt tiny bit better & knew she had to thank him for insisting her to get a power nap. Her gestures made him laugh in fits. "Welcome back to eath. I had been entertaining your soul previously.", SooHyuk said as he touched her neck this time round. Soeun blushed at the intimate touch. Giving no chance to ,"I think in no time you'll have feeling for me soon. I wouldnt mind a woman chasing after me. I seem to have that sort of luck." SooHyuk earned a glare from her as she smacked his hands away, stuck out her tongue at him & left after saying,"Those woman must be either blind or after your money. I can see perfectly well & i do earn a regular income. So, never! But...... thanks". Her last word were so soft but it was filled with gratitude. He saw that. 'Why is he so reliable now?! Kim Soeun, keep your mind straight. You are really sick.'

Gwi took his seat along with the other advisors as he looked up at HyeRyeong. She was as usual wearing her elegant posture but behind it written who-cares-about-this-ceremony. He knew her too well. She was infact fidgeting in her seat but when she caught his eyes on her, she smiled beautifully. It was the first event HyeRyeong attended beside LeeYeon. She was dressed up like a living s*lut. Her chest were pushed up by the dangerously low binds thtat covered her n*pples. And the translucent outer piece isnt covering anything but instead gave off a trashy feel. Ironically, everyone thought she looked like a queen should be & was dressed in perfection. She could not remember how many times had she rolled her eyes. Of course, one person noticed that. LeeYeon did. He held her by her waist the moment he came to get her from her room.

"My my my. Indeed, you are the only one worthy for me. Look at you, practically a Queen image.",LeeYoen announced loudly when he saw her in front of all the servents. What they didnt hear was when he whispered into her ears,"and looking like a woman waiting to be taken." HyeRyeong knew no matter what, she had to give him the respect. She allowed him to touch her at places she felt disgusted. His hands roamed around her small waist and down to her perky round as he gave them a little squeeze. "Look what you have done...",LeeYeon said softly as he pulled her tight against his body. HyeRyeong freezed when she felt his manhood so hard through her thin fabric. "Seems like your Gwi didnt teach you much huh. Dont worry, i will bring you lots of fun my queen.", as he released his embrace yet not letting her go.

Soeun's eyes started getting cloudy. Her body was telling her its reaching its limit once again. But given her strong willed mind, she perservere & acted along with Changmin who was engrossed in his role. She made a choice. Inorder not to halt the filming, Soeun gave into Changmin's lead. SooHyuk was getting the sign she was giving as he looked behind the screen and was getting worried yet impressed by her work ethic. He too decided to wait & see how this goes while looking upon her condition.

LeeYeon know that as long people are around, HyeRyeong will not disrespect him. Taking the advantage of the situation. he pulled her towards the couch and made her straddle him as he locked her within his arms. The servents could only turn their heads away to give them space as he did not summon them away. "You are doing this on purpose! Stop this instant! You are disgusting!",HyeRyeong lowered her voice in anger for only he could hear. "Lets make a deal.... if you move against me willingly for 3minutes, i'll release you and spare everyone's embarassement.",LeeYeon sniggered. He was enjoying this too much. His manhood was rock hard and his urge was building increasingly when he felt her cnetre's warmth through her thin cloth. His revelation caused a wide eyed HyeRyeong. None made a move. Unable to take it anymore, LeeYeon had her arms around his neck and pushed her towards him. He gained a moan, he wanted more.

Looking at his pleasured expression & deep moan, it brought her memories between her & Gwi that day. Unconciously, HyeRyeong started to move inch by inch towards him. His consistant moans encouraged her on. Soon, she closed her eyes. Her mind was filled with Gwi. But LeeYeon thought he was the one who discovered this side of her. Hot breaths of soft mews from HyeRyeong by his ears made him grind in comparsison with her. He could feel her wetness by now. Everything about her now was so new to him. It intensify his hunger towards her. " with me. I know you are soon too...",LeeYeon whispered when he felt her embrace on him tightens on. Her little moves triggered his beast as he released in his pants just as HyeRyeong gave into her own as she moaned into his ears & laid her head on his shoulder in embrassement. Her heavy breathing comfort him as it smoothen his own.

"Get the Queen-to-be a new set of clothing. A more covered one. Else Im not too sure if i'll keep her cleam from me.",He called out to the servants. They knew what he meant. They could smell the musky after-released scent. Effortlessly. he carried her into the hot tub and went off without a word but gave her a crooked smile when he heard her,"You're a jerk." Soeun was protraying her role so well during the "o*rgasm" portion but in fact, she & Changmin did not touch one another at all. Her blurred mind seems to add impact to the scene.

As custom, LeeYeon came back the second time to pick HyeRyeong up. This time, he kept his arms around her waist. 'If anymore, i'll take her this instant. No. Ceremony is startin soon.' On & off, he looked at her in lust & need. 'Her body is made for the greatest to seek pleasure upon. Such slenderness. Such a vixen.' Instead of letting her seat by her own, he placed her next to him, sharing when he saw how she smiled so beautifully at Gwi below. His jealousy become anger and to spite Gwi, he casually roamed his hands around her body and kissed her on her lips infront of all to see.