line-crossed

Fate goes a long way

Jaerim picked Soeun from her place in the afternoon. It was the first time to meet ever since their trip. Aftering hearing her say the scenes required to carry out through their night calls to one another, Jaerim wanted to see how exactly intensive was she refering to. Their news died down although both cared nothing about it. Getting used to his house, Soeun made herself comfy by getting both of them coffee from his kitchen. "Soeun ah, you look like Song Jaerim's wife day by day.",he . To have her in his private place, he couldnt feel more cherished than before. He liked seeing her in his house, it felt together. Soeun fell asleep on the couch after watching a movie together. Jaerim took this chance to glance through her script book, afterall she gave him the green light to read it. When he sent her home, he only muttered,"I dont feel good but i know its a job." But Soeun made him feel better when she kissed him on his cheeks,"you know... i crave for you".

The production team carefully prepared Soeun for her role, guiding her how the effect should be like & what the director is expecting. Not only was she theory educated, Jaerim had went on the actual move with her that afternoon tht made her craved for more. Meanwhile, Jaerim kept himself focus & busy with his ons, to prevent himself from getting jealous unnecessarily. Before the official take, the director made SooHyuk & Soeun reherse once infront of him, alone. All three appeared awkward. When asked, the director could only nod his head as approval on his chosen actors. "They can manage."

'Who's that woman? Why give out such expression! It was so hot & i barely can control. !' SooHyuk thought back at their short reherse as he splashed the running tap water to his face. Even he himself made the precausion and had padding on his private but could still feel himself getting high on her touches. The actual filming begins, where everyone looked on nervously. They have went through their one time kissing scene before & was anticipating the coming one. "Dont you think watching them is like watching a R-rated movie? I got wet when i saw them kiss the other time!" SooHyuk overheard a staff said.

Winter came, HyeRyeong & Gwi was stuck in the wooden stackhouse in the forest. They had ventured out of the palace to enjoy a open date. The snow was falling hard & they had no choice but take shelter. "Are you feeling cold? You know i have a way to warm you up instantly.",Gwi said casually when he saw HyeRyeong rubbing her hands together for heat. "Its ok. I dont like whatever you have up your sleeve! You are a devil under that pretty face!" Gwi smirked at her outburst. "Since we are stuck here for god knows how long, can i.. can you show me your true side?",HyeRyeong's request lifted the brows of Gwi. 'Its now or never. She needs to get used to them eventually.' In a second, Gwi showcased his sharp fangs & green eyes. She was no longer frighten by it but instead straddled on him as she inspected directly with her fingers.

Her cold hands lingered on his face to his lips, focusing on his fangs & up his eyes. "You are very pretty indeed. Even prettier than a flower",HyeRyeong softly said as she continued her way on him, not realising Gwi was having a hard time emotionally & physically. The vampire in him sounded seductive than before,"Wanna have a taste of this exotic flower you have in your hands?" Before she could reply, Gwi took control & carefully kissed her. Seconds by seconds, HyeRyeong got hang on how to avoid getting holes punched by his fangs. Her tongue experienced-ly moved around his fangs, igniting his pleasure. When they broke apart for air, HyeRyeong's adoring face snapped Gwi's control on his own thirst. Silently asking for excess, she gave him a nod. He lossen her sash around the waist and his hand dissappeared underneath.

SooHyuk has taken over Gwi. He was no longer in his role when he saw Soeun's half closed eyes in pleasure as he glided pass her bare skin. Her body was projecting heat. Her tummy was flat, her b*obs was the right size for his palm. 'Her assets are always hidden. God knows how to shower her with love. Hara's a A, this woman definitely a C. Lacey bra huh. When was she this s*xy?' He balanced his massage on her covered chest, earning soft moans from her. "Rub yourself against me. You will feel even better.",SooHuk followed the lines accordingly. The watchers were swallowing their saliver nervously. Even so if they were they affected, they were waiting for more from the two actors. Lost in her current mind, HyeRyeong did what Gwi recommended. His groan of satisfaction made her increase her pace little by little. SooHyuk's mind had been shut. He was enjoying what she was giving him. Their kisses, their touch & the resistance at their covered connected sacred region.

"Gwi... why does it ache?",HyeRyeong asked in frustration. She was feeling all pleasured in a new way but something seems insuffucicent. That was the turning point. It was a sign SooHyuk remembered he had to up their level of intensity,"Shhhh.... i'll help you get over that." Enough of her voluptuous top, he removed his hand and brought it down to the slit of her dress. '! Her legs are so smooth!' SooHyuk had his hands travelled up her thigh while squeezing them occasionally. It was on the script that when SooHyuk tapped his finger on her inner thigh, it means he had his finger in her restricted zone. Soeun recalled how Jaerim advised her. She could not understand the feeling he was describing. Jaerim had even showed her how she should appear like with the mild videos he had stored in his hard disk. It did not turn our well. She could not act it our just by looking at those vids.

They by pass the barrier. Soeun gave Jaerim the 'OK'. With every piece of their clothes intact, Jaerim started from the beginning. The kisses, the b*obs grabbing - he did it further, he unhooked her bra to feel the tweaks, to her thighs, soaking her with the rubs his fingers did to her womanhood & lastly, he pushed the material aside & eased his finger into her unprotected passage. Jaerim was holding back. 'So wet & tight. Im the first. i want to be the only one. Soeun ah~' Soeun was experiencing nothing like that before. The foreign object that easiy slipped into her most protected area sents shocks throughout her body. She was very sensitive to his touches & was entirely embarrassed when Jaerim told her she had her first org*sm. If Jaerim had not stopped, they might have went all the way. 'Im a shameless b*tch. He isnt my boyfriend and i am allowing this to happen. Sick thing, i enjoyed it and wants more.' It was Jaerim's reassurance that made her feel better,"I'm forcing myself to stop. Til we are a couple, i will not go further. But Soeun ah... i really want you."

'Her reaction isnt one that a v*rgin should show! Is she really one?' SooHyuk was having a debate in his mind. As he tapped his finger, her act shows a woman in pleasure. What he did next petrified Soeun. ', She's soaking wet.' SooHyuk had traced his fingers up to her undies. 'What is he doing?! He should not touch me at all. What am i suposed to do?' Not breaking her role, she tried to avoid his fingers as she clamped her knees on his arm. "HyeRyeong arh... dont be shy. Open up. I promise you wont regret it. Let me in.... please...",SooHyuk used his role to distract Soeun & he managed to when she lossen up & blushed red. 'The little v*rgin look is out again.' Taking the chance, he inserted his long finger into her wet folds & at the spit second of her moan, she pushed him off her roughly as her angry eyes set on him just when the director called a cut & applauds on their performance.