Famous model

Fate goes a long way

Jaerim had been impatiently looking at his phone. It was already 9pm & the day's shoot should have been over by now. Yet his phone did not give out any signal of text received. He was waiting for Soeun's message, hoping she would update him on her initiative. Or so, he could tell himself they have something more between. "Hyung, are you ok? You seem restless. Are you waiting for a important call or something?",SeungJoon asked worriedly when he saw him checking his phone by the minute. "Huh? I'm fine. Dont worry.",Jaerim replied with a sad smile.

"Soeun ah, try to limit your drinks later. Remember, you are a girl. You are not suppose to drink like a man infront of your team. It might give them a bad impression. You know? Girls drink, get drunk & so on. You always get out of hand!",YongJi warned Soeun as they were on the way to the club reserved by the director. It will be rude to reject the invitation and through such events, she could expand her network & widen her popularity. "Oppa, you know i will only go tipsy with my own group of girlies. And how can you accept the invitation? Cant you say we have other plans?"

Thw reserved area was soon filled up by the actors & staffs. Soeun took her seat at the corner with Yubi & started a conversation. It soon ended when YuBi went off to the dance floor after some drinks. 'Oh my, the girl has gone high into the sky!' Drinking her glass by sips, she fished out her phone & looked for the last person who she texted with. No mistake, Jaerim's phone vibrated with a sound.

Soeunnie: Annyeong Oppa. :) Today's shoot is over! And this is what the entire crew been doing!

Jaerim's eyes widen a little when he saw the picture attached to the message; a table full of alcoholic bottles with the background of people on the dancefloor.

Jaerim oppa: Jagi! How's the shoot? Pleasant? Oh my, you alcoholic girl! All for yourself? kekekekeke.

Soeunnie: It went well. All of us made it through one shot. =) Its theirs! Im still at my first drink & its gonna be my only. YongJi oppa forced me to attend this. -_- Are you back to your hotel already? Another successful fan meeting?

Jaerim smiled. It made him glad that she was not interested although she loves to drink.

Jaerim oppa: Dont go dancing with another man, i'll be upset. Afterall, you had never dance with me before! Kekeke. Yup, relaxing on my bed. Just finish tomorrow's schedule with SeungJoon. The fans were very loving. Cant believe i'm having this luck at this age...

Soeunnie: Thats because we both cant dance nor sing!!!! Kekekeke. Your charms were hidden oppa! But now everyone cant stop wanting your attention. You were soley mine previously. Now, you are theirs. Boo! Kekekeke.

Jaerim oppa: But soeunnie you can dance. You are kinda seductive when you dance to a clubbing music. Kekekeke. Oh... yours? Now not? But you are still my jagi!Keke. So what time are you calling it the day? Is YoungJi xi there with you?

Jaerim waited for the instant reply but gotten none. Before he know, he had fallen alseep while waiting, with the phone in his hand. Soeun was replying halfway through but was disracted when she heard shoutings & a crowd forming around the far end table where the male actors were seating. "I am the VIP of this club. Who are you guys to stop me from where i want to stand? So what if you booked this entire area? Look guys, the faces we see on television. The useless idol of TVQX who cant act sh*t but has a strong company to back him up. And the other? Hey white face, why not show us how a cat walk should be like on the dance floor? Gays!",the group of young chaebols picked on them as they laughed on. Those involved were containing their anger. It was an insult but they all know what they said were facts.

"Before you can walk, you have to crawl first. So what they arnt performing like A-listers actors? We are all nuturing our skills through all these opportunities given. Who are you to point fingers & laugh. Didnt your parents teach you not to look down on anyone even if they are beggers? No wonder you boys are VIP. Very Idiotic People. Thank god, we arnt. Since you have said your piece, can you move out of the way? We need some fresh air, not your bad breaths. Thank you very much",Soeun's calm voice bring shivers to those present at the commotion. Changmin & SooHyuk looked at her speechlessly as she walked pass them as though they were invisible when they made way for her to walk by & away.

Yet what surprised everyone when the leader of the chaebols dismissed the pack & went after Soeun,"See you guys in a bit. The rest are over that corner." In unison,"Rick! Where are you going? Fu*k dude! You like women who retalites? Meowwww!" The sentence went deaf to the dissapearing form. Worriedly, the director went looking for Soeun but was assured by her manager that she's at the washroom & he will be watching her. The boy did not follow her. He merely visited the restroom too. Back to their original seats, Soeun was about to continue her broken conversation with Jaerim but a shadow towered above her. Looking up, it was the irritating vampire.

"Hi famous model, what can i do for you?",Soeun narrowed her eyes at him as he plop down at the empty area beside her. "You are one weird girl you know? One mintue pissy, another minute smiling. Then protecting men double the size of you & now talking with such vemon.",SooHyuk answered & continued on,"Arnt you worried what those boys will do to you?" He glanced at the group who created unnecessary incident for them. Acutually, he was kinda worried if she got into trouble because she defended him. He was touched by the words she said. Every sentence meant a hidden emotion within him all these years. "I'll be okay. Dont worry but thank you.", was all Soeun said with a gentle smile as their eyes met.

She knows why he came to her. She knows he wasnt trying to be sacastic on her heroine act earlier on. He basically wanted to protect her from the boys if they come up to her. She saw the gentleness in his eyes when he said they last sentence. The eyes which her ex virtual husband showed her over their marriage life together. SooHyuk was startled at her respond. 'She knows why im seating here? Whats with this woman!?' They enjoyed the music, not striking any more conversation. "I'll be back.",as he was pulled away for a smoke session. She nodded as acknowledgement but soon took her leave & venture around the club.

"Got you! Kim Soeun! You are Soeun, right?! I'm Rick! RiYeon! Come on, think little brainy!", Soeun came in contact with the face who picked a fight with them earlier on when she feft her being pulled out from the backdoor. "Hands off me! Or i'll shout! Hold on. RiYeon? RiYeon? The fello who smashed my arms during elementary!? You! You are still as evil even after so many years abroard?!",Soeun's emotion changed like a unpredictable weather, from anger to realisation to teasing to welcoming. "Oh man! If it wasnt the mouth that slap me out of my mind, i would not have recognise you! Oh man! How many years have it been?! No plastic parts i hope?",Rick grabbed Soeun's face as he inspected her features & pulled her into a hug. Their voices alerted the smokers.

'! Its that chaebol! What is he doing to my Soeun!' SooHyuk threw his lighted cigrette down on the ground and was about to run over but her laughter stopped him & the rest who followed behind. 'Laughing? They know one another? What the hell is going on?' "Hey you! Release her you basta*d!",SooHyuk shouted when he felt he had seen enough of the hugging & happy laughter between.