drama madness

Fate goes a long way

Gwi had been seeing less of HyeRyeong ever since the ceremony. He knows she had been caught up with the Prince. Multiple times, he saw the prince going to her place, staying there for hours. What calmed him was the serverts were not asked to leave. And as long they are not officially married, he is not to touch her unwillingly. Her noble status disallow that. Yet, he misses her badly. It was evening, the time where LeeYeon usually visit his harem and had his fun share. Eventhough he had eyes on HyeRyeong, he must not let his forest of ladies died as a v*irgin. LeeYeon took such chances as a way to relieve himself as he could not have HyeRyeong  in his arms yet. Rows of ladies, not one caught his eyes. Lazily, he pointed at one who looked a fraction like HyeRyeong and left to the room.

Her moans sickened him. Her b*oobs were not perky and her n*pples were overly brown. He had to take her from behind to avoid all the disgust he was feeling. The only good thing was she was still tight enough for him to enjoy. He made her multiple times but he had yet to find his release. Leeyeon was getting frustrated. Summoning his guards to remove & retrieve another lady, he continued his ramming into yet another awaiting v*rgin. Her mews sounded like HyeRyeong. She edged him on. Covering her eyes, he imagined the woman below him was the queen-to-be. His release was approaching. With the last hard , he moaned out in pleasure and kissed on the lips he thought was hers. 'i have been spending too much time with her. yet im not sick of it yet' "Guards, get me ready. inform HyeRyeong  i'll be dropping by."

Unknown to him, Gwi sneaked into HyeRyeong room the moment he saw LeeYeon left. It will be a few good hours and he will not return after. From the top, he could not locate her and wondered where she was. "My lady, the bath is ready.", it was all he need to know where she was. Dismissing everyone out of the room, HyeRyeong disrobed and stepped into the tub, not noticing a pair of hungey hawk eyes that scanned her n*ude body. "Its actually the first time seeing you b*are", the voice shocked her as she tried to cover her modesty. "What are you doing! ert!",as she dipped low into the milky water. Gwi jumped down and dived towards her alluring lips. "My Lady, is everything alright?", a servent called out when she heard out of ordinary noises from within. HyeRyeong  did not answer as she was too engrossed in the kiss Gwi was showering her. "Men! Check on the lady!", the door barged open and they saw her resting over the tub and quickyly made they way out. "You almost get us in hot soup!",HyeRyeong pulled Gwi out from beneath the cloudy water. Both wet, soaked in the same tub. "You are simply too irresistable."

SooHyuk was having a hard time getting his eys away from Soeun's barely covered body. For this scene, she was clad only in a mini tube and bikini bottom. To him, she was almost open for him to see. Their kisses each scenes get more passionate each time. He was enoying it rather than be in the shoes of Gwi. Now being in the medium sized bath room, he had his hards around her. To keep her height around his, he guided her legs to wrap around his torso. Their contact was so much closer than before. Conering her to the edge, he continued his kisses down her neck while raoming her skin. Her b*oobs were pressed gently against his chest. 'This woman.. how can any men not see her wanton body?' He promised not to repeat history but he did not say he will not try the other way.

"Shh... relax HyeRyeong..",Gwi travelled his hands down south to her jewel spot. Her initial shock was noticed but as pressure builds up, her moans encouraged him on. And soon, she found her release. "You are really a devil..." As Gwi removed himself off the water and laid back on the patio, HyeRyeong shifted closer to him. Placing herslf between his opened thighs, she found his buldging tent attractive. Her movement made Gwi seat up right. Her hands found his hard rod.

'This is so embrassing! What am i suppose to do. Am i doing it right?' Soeun was having a fight with herself. What she didnt know what her baby movements made SooHyuk even harder than usual. Incident happen. Instead of resting on top his his boxer, Soeun's hand slipped under his robs too much til she was directly in contact to his manhood. Now wanting to break the filmming, SooHyuk and Soeun went with the script as planned. Movements were required. Soeun had no choice but to hold his rod firmly in her hands. 'He is surprisingly kinda .... big. Kim Soeun, stop this instant!' It was plain torture yet pleasure at the same time. Her hands wrapped around his boy as she them unexperiencely. When her thumb went round his tip, he shuddered and let out a groan. 'Her hands are as good as her tight , for sure it is!' "And cut! Okay. You two take five and we will proceed again.",the director called out.

"Was that on purpose to get back on me woman?",SooHyuk tried to maintain his raging need. Her expression tells it all that it was an accident and she meant no funny business. "Why would i do that? In fact, think of it this way. You enjoyed it, right?! ert.",Soeun exclaimed diverting her eyes away from him. Taking her chin towards him,"You are really one hell of a woman. A cute one too. Lets hope no such incident happen on the later one. I might just be uncareful." His eyes were serious. "This is not r-21 drama!",Soeun covered herself up and left quickly. 'Every moves you make seems to make me smile wider each time... what am i gonna do to you Kim Soeun.'

Just as the servants were helping her dress, announcement of the Prince arrival was made. At the last tie of her ribbon sash, she faced the young man,"Why are you here again? Dont you have anything better to do?" Her sentences always trigger him to strike a conversation with her. "Well, ive had two ladies withering under me but i cant seem to be fully satisfied just yet. Perhaps you can help me?",he declared proudly. "Do you have such monsterous needs? Two in that short frame? Sorry, i cant help you. Am not interested too either. Im busy, why not you go play somewhere else?", HyeRyeong was getting irriated by his presence as she picked up a book and started her silent reads. Her eleganace was not un-noticed by him. Her flowery smell flowed to his nose.

"Step down abit. i have things to say to her.",he said to the surrounding servants. HyeRyeong could only roll her eyes and not bothered by him. "You know soon enough i will be enjoying your untouched hole. Why not practise a little to loosen it abit?",LeeYeon went behind her and started to untie the ribbon that was keeping her outer piece together. Knowing nothing she could do to stop him, she let him have his way,"You wont be having it the best way. So stop dreaming." Her cleavage was showing through the white frabic they used for sleeping. His mouth watered at the look of those soft bouncy moulds. "Whose genes did you inherited these babies from? Just the size i like. Look how they falls nicely in my hands...",as he went under the frabic, lightly grabbing her twins. HyeRyeong twitched at his sensual touch but reminded herself to stay unfeeling.