Drama begins

Fate goes a long way

Jaerim left Korea & continued his Asia tour. Since their last meetup, Soeun & him had been texting one another daily. He got into the plane with a heavy heart as today was the first filmming between Soeun & SooHyuk for their drama. He could only tell himself this is her job & he will message her at night to ask how's the day gone by. One more month and they will be off together, no camera no crews. 'I wonder what will comeout from this trip....'

Soeun transformed into HyeRyeong, a elegant saeguk lady in the Joseon era. In the drama, she's the love interest between the Crown Prince Lee Yeon acted by Changmin & Gwi the vampire by SooHyuk. Behind this gentle facade laid a girl of optismistism & fun-loving yet she pretends to be one who only listens, the way her parents wanted & are proud of her to be. It was this pretense that made her the chosen princess for the prince. But the prince loved one named YangSun acted by YuBi. Scene one was carried out in the palace.

"Soeun xi, how heavy are you?", SooHyuk inquired while the ground crew looked upon with amusement. Not only did that embarrase her, she felt her anger rising slightly,"Dont worry, definitely wont break your spine if you are worried about that. I skipped breakfast and lunch because of this scene." Laughter echoed the surrounding. They didnt know Soeun was one who speak with wit. SooHyuk raised his brow at her,"Chill girl, i am only asking for precaution. Incase i need to break our fall. I know you aint heavy, when you fell on me then." The last sentence barely audible as he smirked. Soeun's face flushed red as he walked away.

"Everyone in place, 3 2 1, action!", the producer shputed out from his loud speaker as he looked into the video cam screen. Ground staffs held their breaths as they looked up. Balancing herself on top of the roof top as HyeRyeong was on her knees & hand as she crawled towards a bird's nest. "Dont worry little one, you'llbe home before mummy knows you dropped down.", as she partially open her hanbok & carried out a yellow-coloured fur baby bird & placed it back into the nest. Gwi who was resting on the tree brunch near the roof saw every move made by HyeRyeong & decided to make his presense known,"I didnt know you have this in you, princess-to-be." His voice & the sudden chirps from the bird she saved gave her a scare & before she knew,"Who's that? Show yourself? Urghhh, oh no!" as she lose her footing & lost her balance.

Welcoming the breaking of her bones from the fall off the roof, she closed her eyes tight. "Women cant be praised. They perish easily with men's sweet talk",Gwi said when her eyes opened and stared into the emerald green pair of eyes. He leaped out from his spot & easily caught her the bridal way as they landed safely. Time frozed for a mintue as she stared into his eyes deeply, a pair that has colour she has never seen before. "So beautiful. But why are they green?",she whispered but the moment of serene was interuptted when Gwi had enough of her staring,"You did not hit your head but you talk as if you have been knocked hard on."

As HyeRyeong blinked her eyes, she got back her senses & her defensive side came up when she heard his sacastism & felt his fingers at the side of her breas*. "Let me down! Where are you touching ert! Im a lady! You will be punished!" When she looked at him again, his eyes were no longer green but the normal dark bown. It puzzled her.

"Not in a million years would i want to dirty my clean hands on you. And may i ask where's the manners of a lady when she's been saved by me? Might i add in the animal crawl on the roof?", Gwi sniggered as he enjoyed her obvious temperment. 'These clothes covered so much that if i didnt feel it, i woudnt know thay exist & comes in a good size. Where did the bo*bs come from when she's this petite? My my, what kind of lady are you... and your blood..... is pure. The prince has yet to take her to bed. What is this smell coming from her blood... passion fruit laced with honey? Tastey....' Her natural smell surrounding them as her aura flared with anger with what he had just said.

"Its none of your business. Who are you by the way? I have not seen you in the palace before. Nevermind, i'm not interested to know. Goodbye! Lets not bump into one another! And keep your mouth tight on whatever had happened, please.",HyeRyeong ran off after the soft plead. She has never met someone who spoke to her rudely. Not looking where she was running, she bumped into a hard chest. "Careful my princess. Why the hurry?" It was the Crown Prince. He had witnessed the commotion between his chosen & the court advisor. 'Where's the girl with such strong charater? Back to the ever graceful lady i see.... If only YangSun can take your place... the destiny of the future King, marry one of the chosen not the one he love.'

"And cut! Thats all for today! Lets pack up & go for a drink.",the director announced as the night filmming ended.