Two men

Fate goes a long way

That was indeed a unforgettable meeting with the famous ice-king. It made her think of Jaerim's role in Inspiring Generation where she told him he looked very y. 'While my ex husband looked y, this guy here can easily make all women knees buckled. Did he just teased me? im feeling hot from the awkward fall but why am i thinking of you oppa?' Soeun changed to her own clothes & emerge from the dressing room. There he was, baring his chiseled top as he tried on the role's hanbok. 'Goodness grace, thats definitely a satun from hell & why the hell is he keeping his sight on me?! And which is his name? So confusing!'

"You are making me shy Soeun-xi. Am i your type? Since you have gone through a divorce earlier on, shall we have a drink?", SooHyuk said fluidly without breaking their eye contact. If she was some airhead girl, she might have hugged his shin tight like a puppy but his sentence made her pissed off. "I have to admit you do have a gorgeous body but im not into the choclate bars that you are showing off. Thanks for the invite, i dont drink with people who makes me feel pissy.", her eyes narrowed slightly. It was a eye opener for SooHyuk. Who knew that the cute girl he encountered has this fiesty side.

Her short-tempered tick was dissolved when her manager called out to her," Hi SooHyuk-xi. Are you done Soeun? Lets go. And about the August block out period, you got it. Now dont be too happy about it." as he ruffled her hair when she smiled ever so brightly. All these were captured by the tall man who is still in the room. "What are you looking at again? Its kinda rude to keep staring mister Lee. Im done right? Thanks ChaeRin-xi. Bye everyone, see you guys on set soon. Annyeong SooHyuk-xi." Soeun left as the reminder looked upon SooHyuk.

'Whats that? Pissed by me yet a minute later with all the friendly byes. I look forward to our official meeting Soeun.' His thought was broken when the drama's wardrobe artist voiced out," Does she attracts you HyukSoo? I can tell you she's not gonna be a easy catch. One rare woman who dare speak up front with the ever ice king." ChaeRin is one of his closest friend since his modelling days. That was why she used his birth name instead of his stage. "JongHyun was in the same programe as her & they met a few times. She's indeed how he had described less the clumsy portion. Not that i care. She's too short and have a short fuse.", SooHyuk said s he continued his work on hand. "We'll see about that boy.", as ChaeRin mumbled for only him to hear.

After discussing with his personal stylist, Jaerim decided to trim his hair & get the wave fixed. Finally back to Korea for a week to carry out his scheduled job, he made his way to his salon. Rather than having flops that cover his forehead like the past, he opted to have it shorter where he can style it upwards. He's going to keep the Laneige look where he flimmed for its BB-cream. Getting settled, he took out his phone & text the one person who blurred his mind when his out of town. To his excitement, he saw a unread text on his screen from a person named Soeunnie.

Soeunnie: Oppa! YongJi oppa say im cleared in August. Im able to take the period off & do whatever i want. But i think he had called SeungJoon oppa to check on the said trip.

Jaerim could not hide his irregular emotion when Soeun actually is going with him.

Jaerim oppa: Yea, SeungJoon told me about it. I thnk your manager thought im gonna kidnap you to sell. Keke. Im surprised Soeunnie that you are so eager to travel with me? Keke. By the way, Im back in Korea already, for a week though. Coffee today?

Soeunnie: Yah! I bet you can fetch a pretty good price on me! Keke. Of course i do want to see the kids, not you! Keke. Coffee? Are we allowed to? Hmm, lets go. We are humans & are allowed to meet friends! Lets go!

Jaerim oppa: Kekekekeke. Jagi, you are so unpredicatable. In the past, you would definitely not go ever since the 2AM incident. Opps. How about 2pm? Where will you be at? I'm near my salon. Do you want me to pick you?

Soeunnie: Ive just finish my wardrobe try-out at MBC. We are so near one another, dont bother. Shall we meet at Cuppa-cino? Do you need me to pick you? Kekeke.

Jaerim oppa: Hey! i know that cafe alright. See you there Jagi.

"Oppa, can you drop me at Cuppa-cino? Im meeting my friend for coffee.", Soeun told YongJi when her texting ended with Jaerim. As she alights, "Ill see you tomorrow then oppa! Bye, i'' be careful!" Knowing what her manager would remind her, she completed his doubts in full sentence. When he drove off, he saw Jaerim turning by the corner of the cafe. 'Her friend is Jaerim?! In broad day light? Soeun ah~'