the sleepover

Fate goes a long way

vampire Soo: Woman, did you push your work away just to travel with your boyfriend? So irresponsible!

Soeun dosent know why but whenever the thought of him comes to her, she felt erked. Not that she dislike him but he could natually bring out the real her towards him. As if he's part of her family. Til date, apart from her family, very close friends & Jaerim, none had seen this side of her yet. That's right, as short tempered as she can be, she knows when to flick such attitude away at the right situation. To others, they may think she's overbearing but she's only being frank of her own emotions.

ms.Kim: Hey you! Dont text people who are on a break! I do not entertain out of working hours! Anyway, the diector said i could go. I asked alright! And how many times must i repeat myself. He is NOT MY FREAKING whatever sh*t you just typed!!! Goodnight! Stop being so irritating! =P

The boys crowd over SooHyuk when he told them he had texted her when he showed them his phone. They were amused by his way of getting an answer indirectly. "How can you ask it this way? Its hurtful to a actor's pride idiot!",YongKwang exclaimed. The rest nodded in agreement but at the same time were entertained by his abnormal attitute. The HyukSoo they know can easily charm girls with his seductive exterior & would often stay chill but never once hurting another with his venom tongue. All knew he isnt friendly to begin with. He had his mask on all the time.

Her reply was instant. Not waiting for the dreadful reply to adds up the nervousity in him, he opened her text immediately & smirked for the first time that night. He had his answer, he's not the boyfriend. Although he felt the uptightness left him, it was the way she replied that really comforted him. Looking at her text seems like a joke that could easily bring him a evil grin & it did. "Wow. This girl is awesome! I see you have met your match." "Amazing, no coverage. Just boom! Are you that irritaing?" "Now i see the thorns that Yura mentioned. You are one who appreciate such pain? Sadist!" "At least she's polite to say goodnight with a cheeky emoticon. And does not want to receive your text again. Is she implying that?" The boys laughed out loud. 'No wonder you got his attention, hard. Kim Soeun.. interesting.' they all had the same thought.

vampire Soo: Hold your temper young kid. Charity organisers are looking at you. Oh well, i guess i'll see your small next week then. The night just started for me, are you 80 or what. Sleeping so early. Boring.

ms.Kim: i am not a kid! i need to pay when im taking public transport! DUH!

ms.Kim: this is what i had done for today, adult business mind you! (picture attached)

It was too late, she had sent him the wrong picture. Instead of sending him a pic of her picking up trashes, she sent him one where all the kids covered her petite body with empty cans. Slapping her forehead, she sent him the last text.

ms.Kim: and stop staring at my ! Pevert.

vampire Soo: Then dont walk infront of me. Sleep. Go. Now. Bye.

SooHyuk was gleeful. She sent him text after text & even a picture of herself. 'She's still looking as radiant in that dorky outfit' Her last text was so her. Not many girls have the guts to say things she could. They were too concerned of their image. Yet this woman here, isnt at all. He looks forward to her return & somehow he will need to find a way out of her manager's grip. 'He's in the way. But now i have the best excuse to ask her out.'

Soeun was getting ready for bed when the rain started to pour. Thunder & lightning followed. Her eyes tightly shut as she covered her ears with the pillow, hiding underneath the comforter. It was no use. Her body was shivering when Jaerim open his room door. She had jumped out of her bed and ran towards the one who could provide her a shelter. 'Oppa.' His eyes widened when he saw her hugging tightly on the pillow when he went to the door when the bell alarmed. It was obvious, she's afraid of the weather tonight. Not asking anything, he held her by the shoulder & guided her into his room. "Soeunnie? Are you feeling better now? Go behind the comforter, you'll feel better.",Jaerim gave her time to lossen up as he rubbed the sides of her arms.

"Oppa, can i.. can i... is it okay if i sleep here tonight? Or stay here until the weather pass?",Soeun pleaded as she looked at her own toes. She ran out without wearing any slippers. 'Im in such a mess.' How could he turn her away when she needs someone. But he regretted his decision when he took the pillow away from her to give her a hug. She was in a black tanktop and a pair of girl's boxers. Worst, she aint wearing a bra. He felt her bigger than average moulds flatten against his chest & felt the harden peaks. She too realised that & snatched the pillow that was put aside on the bed. Another embarassing moment. "I forgot to wear my bra. Can you accompany me back to my room to get it?" Grabbing the pillow from her,"Dont be silly. I cant see anything. And you know you are not supposed to sleep with bras on. Just sleep."

Jaerim put on his singlet to respect one another's modesty. Each taking the furthest corner of the bed, not wanting to cross the personal space. But as the booms got louder, Jaerim pulled Soeun to the centre of the bed, within his embrace. "I wont do anything. You know that right? You cant sleep. and seeing you this way will give me sleepless night too. Im here. Just sleep.",as he hushed the shivering Soeun into a peaceful night. He followed on & woke up earlier with a tent on his shorts. The strain forced his eyes open & he met the most angelic faces of all times. She was still in his arms. Her wavy hair spread aroud her face, she looks like a baby. Only centimetres apart, his eyes travelled down & couldnt help but admire her ravishing body. Her obvious cleavage, almost disclosing her initmate protruding buds. He had to hide his moans when her thigh that was inbetween his rubbing at the most sensitive area. The tent heightens. Carefully, he removed himself from her & took a cold shower after jerking himself off with her name in his mouth.

Soeun jolted up from the bed when she heard the door open. Jaerim covered in towel from waist down. His wet hair framed his ever tiny face, the defined cubes regained its glory on his abs, the broad shoulder & the nicely cut arms sent her into a dreamy state. It was Jaerim's laugh that shook her up,"Jagi, are you merdusa? But you are still as y. Look at your shoulder." when he saw her hair all messed up and a side of her  shoulder. 'Is that how she'll look like after a night of love making?' He was mesmerised by all the tiny reactions he caused. The week flashed by. The duo made many improvements at the village. Soeun's room was left empty ever the first night at Jaerim's. "Soeun ah, why not you come camp at my room? You've seen the weather forecast right? Its gonna be heavy thundery showers for the entire week." They had been sleeping together side by side. 'How am i going to get used to her not beside me when we get back to korea?' Jaerim breathed in as he placed his nose at the crown of her head & gave her a light kiss to the already asleep woman. 'You smell so good jagi.'

She was also getting used to this man's physic & their natural reactions. Having a few times disturbed by Jaerim's manhood in the middle of the night or in the morning when she woke up before him. In the beginning she would blush 10 folds but had come to enjoy the aftermath. 'Am i becoming a ert?' Jaerim had unconciously rubbed his little boy against her, be it her tummy or her rear, during the nights she stayed over. Her fright eased, her desire formed when she realised her breaths getting irregular & when she heard him sign in pleasure, she returned his move. The sensation of her reciprocating his made her wet tremendously on her .