An inch closer

Fate goes a long way

The moment they reached their destination, calls never stop ringing on their phone. Plan Korea team have to give both an hour by themselves when they checked into the hotel rooms. Jaerim made it clear to SM C&C that its his personal trip collaborated with Plan & he asked Soeun along as she was keen to tag along. He felt there's no wrong and would not compromise on agreeing on what the agency will announce on his behalf. "They became close brother & sister during WGM. No sort of man woman relationship at all. Kim Soeun xi asked Jaerim on the trip as she was planning for one & happen so he is going to Cambodia. As such, she went along with him & the Plan team." Jaerim felt to say it this way somehow twisted the entire situation where it was Soeun who asked him, her who wanted to go with him.

Soeun on the other side did not get a smooth ride from her agency. She was reprimanded for getting into another scandal after her 2am hangout. "You need to look after your own as* young lady. A woman who goes out late at night & traveling alone with a potential partner doesnt look good for a female celebrity! SM had previously pushed all the blame on you saying you were the one who wanted out from WGM due to the up-coming drama. Now this. We'll just need to wait for their call to have a synchronise responses to the public. But tell me, are you two dating?" If its the her before WGM, she would have not even agreed to Jaerim's invite. Through him, she learnt how not be selfish but giving love to those who needs more. She cared less on whatever the response was & only made her point,"Whatever it is, dont hurt his reputation & success. Its best not to have a pebble in his way." She did not reply on whether were they dating or not.

They met up at lobby. Jaerim & Soeun looked at one another embarrassingly. To thank him for the protection he offered at the airport when he shield her off from the reporters, Soeun spoke first,"Oppa! My entire family, including my sister's boyfriend called me & we had a family conference about us! Can you imagine that? Bring him home! The drinker finally got a guy! Im gonna kill him! Sleep with your makeup! They are so funny, right?" Her family was her greatest support & right from the start, they'd liked him instantly. She recalled them commenting he's a nice boy. They had never mention about her ex-s before. Jaerim was grateful that Soeun took the initiative to make things easy between them. Normally when such untruth facts poured out, the affected ones tends to stay awkward & the friendship eventually dies off. And her revealation surprised him,"Jagi, i didnt know you had such a fun family! Your sister's boyfriend too? Mine called me too. All finally at ease to know i'm not gay & when i said i had ex girlfriends before, i really do mean it. Guess what? They wanna meet you too."

"What do you mean when u said u had ex girlfriends before, u mean it? Have they not met any before? Oppa... are you really...",Soeun asked skeptically with a tease and she got a flicked on her forhead,"Jagi, have you forgotten how you arou*ed my boy below during the intensive training night? You definitely felt it, right?! But yeah, i did not bring any of them back because i wanted them to see only the future wife. I would have brought them back but it ended before anthing can happen." Getting flushed, Soeun seeped into her memory lane where she indeed felt his endowed buddy down south. It was the hottest topic flowing around Korea, on the budding actors. Their ageny gave their identical response that they were on a personal charity trip with Plan as their fans were looking forward for their coupled activity. It was to thank fans for all the donations made under their union. Plan Korea also released their statment on the reliabilty of the news. Fans were especally estatic as what they hoped for were becoming real. It literally shut those anti fans who said Soeun's attitude towards Jaerim was unfeeling.

The day started where Jaerim introduced Soeun to the village he previously came by. She was warmly welcome & many praised her beauty. They got down to work immediately, checked what was required to be done & what they can assist on this short trip. To see him personally trying hard to communicate with the people brings a soft gaze in Soeun's eyes. He's as sincere as he can be & wondered how on earth can such a man exist. Decked in shorts & tee, Soeun looked like a high schooler in Jaerim's sight. Watching her safety from afar as she followed the kids on the rubbish trails & coming back in dirt all over her face made him realised she had a soft side for kids. He had to stop the kids when they played with her too roughly & she rolled down from the trash hill. Even so, she said its fine & kept on laughing with the children. Not once she complained.

"Whats wrong with that fello? He's been in that lost state since he's here. Is he ok? I had never seen him in such state, even when MinHee xi dumped him.", YoungKwang asked JongHyun. It was their impromtu meetups & the bunch of bestfriends who came from the model world had been drinking since 3hrs back. "You know he wont say a thing even if we ask. Let him be. He'll say something soon",SungJoon replied instead as he looked at the withering state of his good friend. SooHyuk had been looking at his phone, out the window, gulped in the hard liqour & back to his phone repetitively. "Will you travel oversea with a girl who's not your girlfriend for a charity event?",he made his first sentence. He had been wrecking his brain to get an answer & was still bothered by it. The dating news of his favourite co-star left him dumbfounded. Her absense from the set made him yearn for her prensence and irritated glare. He knew they were close, somehow maybe Jaerim was courting her. 'Forget it, she's too dumb to realise that.'

"ing god! You are into her?! The hard-to-get kinda woman who possessed a rather beautiful face? Today's hit on couple thats everyone was raving about! Kim Soeun? JongHyun ah, did you sugarcoat too much about her to him? You guys had some interactions in WGM right?",WooBin raises his voice as he brought everyone's attention towards both SooHyuk & JongHyun. While SooHyuk merely looked at the boys waiting for his answers from them, JongHyun casully said,"I think he's having much more interactions than i had with her. Yura told me she's like a rose with thorns. Looking pretty isnt her, her charater are signified through the thorns she has. Thats what make her beautiful & apparently not many seen that side of her." One by one gave their own views on SooHyuk question. "Its not wrong going with a guy if you are comfortable with him. Plus it not about enjoying right? I mean its charity." "If you dont like that person, you would not even agreed to travel alone with another." "Since when do you care about such? Why not just ask her directly on what you want to know? Thats your usual style right?" "But you know even if they say not, it might be the opposite. Thats how we try to steer away from the attention. Thats how you & Hara pulled that move."

Soeun was back to her own space after a long day under the sun with the kids. The TV was on, she was blowing dry her wet hair. Her phone beeped, she received a message from "vampire Soo".