Fact

Fate goes a long way

"Rumors turn out real! Song Jaerim & Kim Soeun confirmed to be leaving WGM." It had been finally disclosed to the media. Every portal have been alerted & many were unhappy that the PD had been untruthful. It seems like a routine for couple on WGM. Once rumors been out, PDs brush off such & the next minute, couple said to leave. Both MBC & WGM PDs have yet to release any statement for their way of handling issues. Many netizens had been flooding MBC network with bad comments. 

And just days later, Soeun & Jaerim took their stance on their virtual marriage. They both posted "celebratory goodbye on WGM" with close picture of the two on their Instagram. They had even went further to calm up settled fans of Solim by communicating with them via Instagram. They have just wrapped up the last filming as husband & wife few days back. The usual 14hrs fliming was extended to 28hrs, given the schedule was plan by both respectively wanting to give their partner a memorable lane.

Soeun was invited by NyLon magazine to have a photoshoot with them. Taking such chances, Soeun made a request to NyLon whether she could take in WGM & Jaerim as her male model. Morever, the theme suited their situation perfectly. It's spring & the shoot is about knowing, falling, loving & seperating in the name of love. The mag team buy the idea which Soeun suggested & they would also like to see the couple's famous chemistry. Coincidently, Jaerim had insisted on picking Soeun from her house rather than having her manager get her. The mood was set without him knowing.

"Oppa, why did you wanna come pick me with your bike? I saw on the net that you have bought a new car? Is it true that you are planning to date someone thats why the new car?", Soeun ask curiously when she saw him waiting for her at the apartment's lobby, decked in his casual attire with the boots she gifted him. And it is known that he's always using their couple purfume. Jaerim decided the last date should be something normal couple do & so he wanted to pick her personally. He had never done so, time didnt allow. Since it was the last, he had to enforce it. "I figured you might take interest in bike rather than car after our long stay in Gimpo. Or would you rather want a BMW instead? Mine is a normal brand car though.. & no, it not meant for dating. I already have you Jagi! My heart stay true! So, where to now my lover?", Jaerim .

"You will know when we get there. Destination: Chung-Ang University!", Soeun declared as she lazily placed her hands in Jaerim's jacket pocket. It took him by surprise where she want to go & when they arrived, he liked what she had planned for them. He was greeted & briefed by Nylon's staff on the concept of the photoshoot," Jaerim xi, nice meeting you. Today's theme is the cycle of love in spring season where you saw her in school, curiousity got you to know her, you & her fall in love & said goodbye when you had to go oversea for further studies. Almost like a 4-year uni life MV."

It brings back memories to both Soeun & Jaerim as they were both graduates from this university. They both had their love moments in this campus but what they are about to go through are feeling they had for one another over the 9months, placing them to schooling days. The shoot was marvelous. The couple did not rely on staffs' direction to protray the mood & expression. Soeun was captured as the unknowing girl who captured the interest of Jaerim, her shy nature when they first connect, lovable smile as they fall in love & falling tears when he walks away. And Jaerim's role was perfectly shown through the lens as his eyes follwed the sight of her being, his surprises showered on her, the kisses, how he tuck her hair behind her ears, the way the intertwined their fingers & his sorrowful aura when they part. Its no surprise that their shoot made the girls on set teared. Everyone applaued them for their intensity of chemistry.

"Jagi, thank you. it will be a shoot i'll never forget. Lets start our dating now!", Jaerim said & surprised Soeun with a peck on the side of her lips. Upon getting flush as she usually do, she smiled & tocuhed her lips when he turned his back towards her. Although the streets will be packed with people, Jaerim took Soeun to MyeongDong. They held hands while walking through the streets, eating by the food carts, trying on clothes on sales & watching movie in the cinema. "We had always watch alone, now its with the public Jagi. You are my girl & i want the whole world to know we are dating.", Jaerim whispered when they got seated in the theater. Soeun leaned her head on his shoulder as tears silently flowed down.

"Welcome to my new place, Soeunnie. Its still abit messy but i think its neat with your standard.", Jaerim said as Soeun was standing still in her spot. She was shocked when he said to visit his new place. "Why is Khunnie here too?! Oh my god! All the cats together! Arnt they adorable? Oppa, am i the first woman here?", Soeun asked curiosuly as she dived into the cats territory when she saw her fluff pet. Jaerim had asked her manager to bring her cat over so they can be one family, not missing anyone out. "Of course you are the first & only one. This house is only a week old! And i want you, my wife, to know where im staying of course.", Jaerim said as he enjoys the view of Soeun playing with the cats. Soeun shocked Jaerim when she asked him for a spare key. "Just kidding. You look horrified oppa! Relax!", she teased. 'If only you know why am i bringing you here to see where im staying.. if only you will come willingly after tonight. What am i saying? Sigh.'

The last flim ended with a family shoot with the cats. Leon gettig Soeun's attention, Olla lazing on the couples thigh & Khunnie in Jaerim's arms. The most memorable one was the couple smiling at one another as they forehead touches while their pets cuddld within their arms. Happy family, no doubt. "Other than my sister & mother, you are the third woman who have the honor to seat in my first car Jagi. Come, lets get you home.", Jaerim offered to send her back as the recording came to an end. "Oppa, you need to stop calling me Jagi. Imagine your future girlfriend hearing you call me that if we bump into each other!", Soeun reprimanded him. The vid-camera  was still rolling. Til her door step. "Thank you for all you have done for me Oppa. I will miss all your sillyness. Goodbye.", as Soeun tiped her toe & kissed him on his lips the last time. Jaerim hugged her tightly when they lips moved apart & whipered,"Thank you for giving me heart attacks to show you really care. Im gonna miss our bickerings. Goodbye Jagi."

She walked into her apartment, leaning her back against the door as tears dripped. He stared at the door blankly & took his leave. The virtual marriage of Solim has officially ended.