Ex-hubby

Fate goes a long way

The director decided to keep the scene where SooHyuk put Gwi into the segment. It was obvious why he did that unconciously but he did not admit to anyone except ChaeRin. She heard what he did & endlessly til he made the confession,"Yes! She attracts me!" Soeun had went up to him if the script was changed where he needs to be in that section. He lied & said yes. The director covered him. She's as clueless as ever. But Jaerim knew better. He remained impassive throughout dinner which bothered Soeun,"Oppa. Whats wrong with you? After the additional scene by SooHyuk xi, you seem to be angry. Did something happen?" Her concerns made him sighed,"I'll be flying off on the first flight tomorrow morning. Please tell me you know how to protect yourself Jagi? YongJi hyung, please keep a tight eye on her."

As he lay on the bed, his phone rang. It was Soeun. He decided to come clean on what's worrying him,"Do you know there was no changes? It was SooHyuk xi himself who wanted to stop the filmming. Like me, he could not stand seeing you being touch by another. He likes you. Dumb woman." There were silence. But Soeun said she could handle the scene perfectly as Jaerim was there. Although she's thankful towards SooHyuk, she did not ask to have the drama story amended. He flew the next morning while she continued her activities. One month went pass & Jaerim was finally back from his tour.

Jarim oppa: Im officially back Jagi! Soeul smell goooooood! Have you been good?

Soeunnie: You know better oppa! We have been contacting daily if you have not forgotten!!!! Pabo! Kekekekek

SooHyuk did not make any moves on Soeun. He was always as usual finding ways to irk her. And when he finanlly wanted to ask her for supper, her manager came in time to reject by using the paparazzi-thory to avoid any scandals for his artist. It went unknown to Soeun. And there, she's on her 2weeks break from the drama. Although they were only connected through phone, Soeun & Jaerim did not feel apart. They would send pictures of their activities to one another. Now that he is back, she was eager to meet him. The first three days had been a round of consecative meet ups with Jaerim regarding their trip. But as usual, it became three days because the first two were just them & not cambodia.

"Soeunnie, you are getting more daring! The paparazzi saw us & instead of hiding away, you waved to them?!", Jerim asked in shocked at her reactions earlier on.

"I think so too oppa. But i realised im also human & need some friends too. I cant possibly restrict myself to having only non-celebrity friends of girls. Dont you think by being open, they will disturb you less? Like there's nothing to hide, so write whatever they want with these open photos they took. Now i finally understand why you said you will be open with your relationship!", Soeun shrugged her shoulder. She came to a conclusion that the moment she entered show business, she had lost all the rights to have a private life. She will embrace whats coming & be herself as if she's not a celebrity. Jaerim on his part was glad Soen did not take her intimate scenes with her co-workers to heart. It went pass like the breeeze. Getting in & out of a role isnt easy but to do that, one needs to be very professional & rational. And so, Jaerim gave Soeun the heads-up on what to prepare & expects for the trip tomorrow. Surprisingly, no news came out on their meet up. 'Are we losing popularity?' Both had that in mind but was ever more glad it was kept that way.

"Why are you looking so restless HyukSoo? Is it because your little girlfriend is not gonna be around for 2weeks?",ChaeRin teased when she saw him lazing on the sofa, waiting for his makeup to be done for the day's scene. "She's not my girlfriend & im not into a player. Do you know how many guys flocks around her?",SooHyuk sound aggitated when he heard her name, the person who gave him a empty feeling whenever he thinks of her. "Why are you so pissed off? And mind you, it hurts a woman's reputation if you have no evidence that she's indeed a player. The Soeun i know is still a v*rgin! Oh sh*t, i shouldnt have said that out. She's gonna kill me.",immediately, ChaeRin slapped her own mouth. She recalled a time where the girls were talking about their s*x life & Soeun blushed red saying she has yet to find that person. The boys she'd dated were short termed.

'. A v*rgin at her age? Thats considered extinct! How can she not have any guys making a move on her body? Even Changmin had a hard-on when he felt her up during their bed scene. Sh*t. She's oblivious to men's reactions.' The guessing game ended for SooHyuk. He decided then he wanted to be the one to pop her precious cherry. 'She's really too innocent for her own good. Certainly did not match to her fiestiness.' His thoughts were broke when ChaeRin warned him,"She's not the regular girls you get with tons of experience. Those women make you a devil in bed & now you are going for the angel's?! Dont, if you are not capable of packing up the loose ends later. Especially on Soeun." What she didnt know was, to him, Soeun was different from the other girls he had met & been together before. She sparks up his day whenever he had her in his thoughts. She's definitely different & he wants to find out more.

Unkown to the bestfriends, Soeun & Jaerim was on the way to the airport. Their flight scheduled to take off at 11am & they decided to meet at the departure hall directly as both had to make a trip to their agency before their trip together. Their company knows that Plan's team will be there too & so if any news were to burst out, there's always a cover plan. Without the stylist & care takers, Soeun went on her backpacker mode, minimum makeup & less showy dressing. Jaerim as usual with his army green haversack. "Calling for Kim Soeun, are you still in bed jagi?", Jaerim called her when there's no sight of her yet. "Im walking in already! Where are you?",Soeun continued her way as she spoke into her phone. Bringing the memories back, they met at the waiting area where they had been during their Turket trip. This time round, luck was not on them when a few camera's went clicking at their face.

"Song Jaerim xi, why are you here with Kim Soeun xi? And Kim Soeun xi, yourself? Are you guys going on a trip together? As a real couple? Where are you guys heading to?", the endless questions. Jaerim took charge as he removed & placed his cap on Soeun's head to cover her eyes,"Guys, one question a time please. Please choose the best photo of us if this is gonna be published. Okay, we are at a airport because we are going somewhere of course. The company knows about that. And its with the Plan group. So, dont leave out any words im saying now. Cant ex husband & wife be friends after a divorcee? Give us a break. We cant reconcile with you guys on our neck 24/7." Not wanting to let Jaerim shoulder all these, Soeun tilted his cap above her eyebrow & made her sound,"Give him a break. Dont cause his suitors to run away else i might need to look after him til old." They made the reporters laugh.They did a proper picture together and all went seperate ways when they saw the Plan team joined them. Inwardly, both knew they were in deep trouble with the agency.

On the day they took flight, the news came out with a bam. "Song Jaerim & Kim Soeun rekindle love after seperation from WGM? Off to travel together? Are they dating for real or have been dating since WGM?" It showed of pics of them having coffee on different days & of course the couple picture taken at the airport.