getting out of it

Fate goes a long way

"Soeun xi, sorry to call you at this timing. But i have no other choice. Jaerim hyung is out of his mind. He's been sick for a while but had insisted on working without resting. Eversince meeting SooHyuk xi at the Dior's event. Im not too sure what they had talked about but he just crumbled. Not on the outside but internally. Can you talk him out of it? Please?", SeungJoon did the last resort. Seeing Jaerim's restless body was worrying him. He does not know what happen between him & Soeun but all Jaerim does when he's alone was look at his phone and sigh. Soeun was shocked to hear Jaerim was sick & was not looking after himself. That was not the Jaerim she knows. Upon hanging up the call, she went straight to Jaerim's place. SeungJoon had left the house keys under the door mat for her access if she would want to talk sense into him. Her worried state did not hinder her mind. She went to the nearby 24hrs market to get the necessary items beore heading over to his crib.

Jaerim had been wanting to make any sort of contact with the girl who made him unsure of himself. Eversince meeting SooHyuk, he knows he's a tough guy with major self confidence. Woman fancy such man. He held back because he did not want to know that truth from Soeun's actual thoughts on such views. He misses her everyday, looking at the pictures they took in Cambodia. Yet, he could not find the courage to call or even text her. He knows himself well that his body is coming to a limit but he cared less. It felt as if he's been heart brolen before he's even in a relationship. As he lies on the bed, he never hear the door opening.

Soeun stepped into the familiar place. Everything pretty much stays the same. Her pictures are still at the usual shelfes, or perhaps there's more now as she glanced through. The Cambodia pics. His place is still speck clean. Putting the stuffs down & arranging them in place, she went to the closed door where the person she missed as badly sleeps. 'Will it scare him if i appear out of no where?' She decided to text him.

Soeunnie: Oppa, are you asleep already?

Jaerim's phone vibrated in silence. It was his favourite girl.

Jaerim oppa: Not yet. How's your day so far Jagi? I miss you.

Soeunnie: Open your room door if you want to see me..

Jaerim sprang up from his position when he saw what she had written and went straight to his door. There she was, smiling brightly at him. He hugged her so tightly as if she was his breath of air. "Jagi! Why are you here? How did you get in? And.... you smell like street food.", Jaerim blabbered on til the last question that made Soeun pushed him away. "SuengJoon oppa called me and say you have not been taking care of yourself. You had not been contacting me eversince then. You had me worried too! What's going on in your head?! You better say it all out tonight or else im not going to leave! Oh, he told me he'd kept your keys under the mat for my access should i want to smack you hard on your recent behavior. Oh, i just had supper after the day's flim." She kept the details of the supper aside. She didnt want to affect him & felt he is her main priority at this instant.

"Then im not gonna say anything. I want you here always.",Jaerim confessed and carassed her cheeks. Soeun was the medicine he needed. in that instant, he felt energised. Not letting his hands off her face, he inched closer and whispered,"I want to kiss you Soeunnie, can i?" A nod was all he had as her approval and he dived into the puffy lips he longed for. They broke apart for air as Jaerim leaned his forehead against hers. Within her irregular breathing,"Oppa, perhaps you should wear some clothes." Jaerim was only in his boxers and after that passionate kiss, his manhood was poking into her. He went to pull a shorts over but kept his chiseled top bare when Soeun distracted him, asking if he's feeling hungry.

"You are feverish oppa! Please look after yourself. Your family, friends, fans & me will be worried.",as Soeun fussed around his open kitchen as she prepares his food. He was happy to hear her include herself in the worry list. Looking at him eat brings joy to her. They connected back. "I lost all confidence when i met him at the event. What he did to you, what he'd said to me. We both know he likes you too Soeunnie. Dont make your decisions yet. I'll climb back up fast. I wont be hit down so easily again.",Jaerim disclosed what had been keeping him down. Seeing her make things back to where it should be. If its meant to be his, it will be. He should not go back to the past where one failure will always repeat its history. Soeun admired his chain of thoughts. And too, she told him SooHyuk is making his stand known. He looked up from his food,"Its about time he does something. Jagi, are you staying for the night? Its already this late.. I'll take the floor so dont worry. Ill be a good boy."

Soeun stayed. She had a quick shower and had on Jaerim's shirt and boxers. "Oppa! What are you doing!", Soeun exclaimed when he unhooked her bra as he came up to her. "No bra when a woman sleeps. Its bad for health & its not like ive never felt before. So long i dont see, right?", he teased and helped her remove it. Seeing him sitting on the comforter on the floor upsets her. "Oppa, next time get a bigger bed. for now, we have to squeeze a little.", Soeun patted the area next to her. Getting her hint, he smiled like a silly child who got a sweet,"You know jagi, i was secretly waiting for the invite. You did not dissappoint me." They both laughed and covered themselved under the warm sheet. Bringing her hands to his forehead, she checked his body temperature. "Dont fall sick so easily, okay..." Jarim thank her as he wrapped his arms around her body and was pleased when she did not push him away,"you smell exactly like me now Soeunnie." They both fell asleep in minutes.

SeungJoon was surprised when it was Soeun who opened the door for him. He had not expect her to stayed til the morning. But looking at Jaerim's face, it was all worth while. He no longer look moody or sickly. They dropped Soeun off at her place & started the day's schedule. Looking at the moving van, Soeun smiled as she thought back what Jaerim said to her before SeungJoon arrived. "Soeunnie, i'll be showing you that being with me wont be a mistake." 'I'll be waiting oppa.' Jaerim bounced back to life. Due to his professionalism, no one noticed but SeungJoon. He was more focused yet as charming to the staffs. Unknown to Jaerim, Soeun was feeling a little unwell by the evening as she heads down to the drama set.