drama hotness

Fate goes a long way

Crossing his legs, LeeYeon lifted HyeRyeong up and had her seated on him as her back continues to face him. He could feel her breath getting uneven from the touches he laid on her. Her n*pples were harden. As he pulled her top slightly aside, he saw the most beautiful pinkish buds. "Have you had enough molesting for the night? I might want to head to bed already, alone.",HyeRyeong spoke with a tinge of shivers. She could feel herself getting wet from his moves and his pushing manhood against her . LeeYeon laughed out. He was feeling all hot and needy but her words could make a laugh out of him easily,"How about you let me stay the night, i promose i wont do anything to a noble like you? You cant possibly expect me to leave here with a standing boy below." Her reply satisfied him when he heard her say,"suit yourself."

HyeRyeong puts her book down and removed herslf from her position and headed to bed. Tying her hair in braids, she removed the blouse and paraded to the bed in a sheer translucent pink gown. That had LeeYeon's mouth watered and eyes filled with lust as he too removed his robes and only had his silk pants on as he joined her in bed. As expected from the ert prince, HyeRyeong felt his arms around her as he spooned her to face him. His defined abs gave him a manly aura. He does looks like a prince in all aspect. "No goodnight kiss? I'll be a good boy, dont worry. You'll still be a v*irgin in the morning.",as he crashed his lips on her. She came to know that the kisses between his and Gwi was different. His was full of lust and eagerness wheras Gwi's was passionate. Both equally made her want more.

Having her kissing him back was heaven, Her tongue swirled around his as though they were fighting. He had never had woman going against him. They were always giving into his every desire. He liked her fiestiness and raging passion. 'She'll will definitely satisfy me in all aspect.' Taking things further, LeeYeon freely carassed her body and soon had his hands under her thin gown. Everything about HyeRyeong entrice him imensely. Flipping her to her back with him hovering on top of her, LeeYeon spread her legs wide but was stopped by her instantly. "Relax. I promised and i do keep them.", he assured her and felt her less tensed. Bringing his raging tent towards her glossy jewel, he grinded against her spot. Both moaned at the same time at the contact.

The groans gets louder at the rubbing senstations as he kissed her lips hard and squeezed her moulds. Her reactions came unexpected. She was no demure angel in bed. She is one seductive goddess. He loves her moans, the way she gives it back to him. Her soft pleads was the ultimun when he head her call out,"go faster.. im ..." He had never wanted to pleasure any woman like this one. At the pinch of her pointy n*ipple, he heard the most s*exy moan of release. He too, goaned and cummed in his pants. HyeRyeong opened her eyes and saw him panting. Out of her control, she pulled him down for a kiss,"That was amazing. You really live up to your name." He laughed hard but soon lost it in her lips.

LeeYeon seldom had any good sleep. Yet when he woke up from his slumber, he felt the best of his years alive. 'So, you are the one giving me the good dreams?' HyeRyeong was lying in his embrace. It made him wonder how can she looked like an baby while sleeping when last night she was milking him dry. Thinking back, he was getting hard again. 'Lets not get to there again. i might not be able to stop myself.' Carefully removing himself, he left after planting a kiss on her forehead. HyeRyeong eyes flickered open. 'What am i getting myself into? Gwi....'

Gwi heard the news. The prince stayed at HyeRyeong's room. For a few days, he avoided her. 'So, she gave it to him. She's his now. What am i to her?' His limit was reaching. Each passing day, all he hear was the prince going to her room every night without fail. "So did they consumate?" "No! the lady was insistant of keeping her body clean til its official. They purely lay side by side. Of course, the prince did try all ways." These conversation was caught to Gwi's ears. He let of a gush of relief and hurridly went to HyeRyeong's garden. The prince had left the palace for some official meetings. He should take his chance and have her elope with him. What he did not expect was her to reject his plan.

"Gwi, we have to stop seeing one another. I heard from my father that the wedding ceremony will take place soon.",HyeRyeong said softly. "So after days if sleeping beside your future husband, you had developed real feelings towards him? Did he make you crave for a Prince touch?! Did you moan for him like you moaned for me?",Gwi was furious. Not wanting to hear her explaination, he left but vowed revenge. His eyes flickered green. 'I wont let anyone have you HyeRyeong...' A week went past. HyeRyeong misses both LeeYeon & Gwi but she knows Gwi isnt in her option at all. Tonight marks the return of LeeYeon yet she didnt know was also the the last encountment with Gwi.

"HyeRyeong, im leaving tonight. Shall we have a amicable goodbye?",Gwi walked though her door as the guards and servants looked upon. She saw his eyes. He was in his vampire stance. "Gwi, this timing? Everyone leave us. Before that, get me some snacks & wine." Going to her wardrobe, she covered herself up. "So beautiful. Does he see that every night?",Gwi took in her nearly see-through sleeping robe. The food was placed and they both were left alone. As she was not paying attention, Gwi drugged her cup and waitied for it to kick in. Their conversations wer light hearted. They bicker as usual, reminising the old times. "i was the first to have you. This finger, in you. Remember?",Gwi seductivly inched closer to HyeRyeong. Not allowling her to say anything, he closed up the gap between them.

'Here it goes..' SooHyuk kissed hard onto Soeun's lips, further encouraging her to open . Their tongues met, her moans were heard. Soon, layer and layer of clothes was laid around the floor. SooHyuk was topless, the comforter laid around his waist. He was kissing Soeun's , down from her neck to her spine. His hands never lose attention on her twin moulds and he works his magic on them, earning mews from her. "Say you want me, HyeRyeong. Look how wet you are. How many times have i brought you to paradise?",SooHyuk imitated in Gwi's tone. He was in cloud nine himself with all the movements with Soeun. He was practically rubbing against her sacred region.

HyeRyeong felt the first time. Gwi's manhood sliding along her region. They were both uncovered but he had made her screamed in estasy with his fingers & tongue consecatively. With her hands and knees supporting her weight, she felt his tip entered her yet not going through. She knew what he wanted to hear from her. "I want you Gwi. Please. Its aching.",HyeRyeong moaned in pleasure when her opening was stretched and released. With her approval, Gwi eased his rod inch by inch into her til he met her barrier of innocence and slammed in hard. Pleasure of goans traveled within the room. Gwi squeezed her b*oobs hard to get her distracted from the intrusion pain."You are so tight and wet HyeRyeong. I cant stop moving.", as he pulled in and out of her slick hole. Turning her over, Gwi plunged into her wet folds yet again as she matched his rythem perfectly well while he on her n*pples.

His name was constantly on her lips as she reached peak after peak. Just then, the guards called out,"The Prince is here. The Prince is here." "Thats right HyeRyeong, moan my name. Lets give him a free show.",Gwi slammed even harder into her. The drugs had clocked her senses. She could only feel in her dillusional manner. Her voice level increased,"Yes! Yes! Gwi Harder. Harder, dont stop!" As LeeYeon barged into the room, Gwi could no longer contained his release. HyeRyeong's folds had been the best he had ever had. He released his hot jism into her and under the eyes of the Prince, he punctured HyeRyeong's neck with his sharp teeth while looking directly at him. 'She is mine now & forever.' Leaving her motionless body aside, he walked pass LeeYeon,"You can have her now, for burial. You should not have waited."