Individual

Fate goes a long way

Jaerim had been busy with interviews & photoshoots. Surely one question relates to WGM & Soeun. He confidently expressed their chemistry was true to their hearts & not scripted or staged. He went on to disclose the failed events which Soeun tried hard to surprise him. Eversince parting with WGM, many had told him that his appearance was going downhill. That they no longer see the refresh Jaerim but one who showed sloppiness. 'Looks like I need to talk to my stylist on where went wrong.' He overhead one saying he's sadden by the distance between him & Kim Soeun. 'Is it my hair? Should i cut it? Or was it because ive gained weight?'

Soeun on the other hand had been ravishing looking. She was seen glowing at all the carpets she's been appearing at. Her fashion sense was complimented time by time. Yet some were wondering if she had found love or perhaps back with her ex scandal actor. But there are also a handful who suspect she's still in contact with Jaerim. Reason being each of them take turn to update their social portal. It was too much of a coincidence. Appearantly, Soeun's management company is having some backlash for stating that it was Soeun herself who wanted to end the virtual marriage thus causing more haters on her side.

Without any reason to contact, they both ceased all calls & text messages. Jaerim was preparing for his Asia tour while Soeun will be starting her drama soon. Every country he visited, the fans asked him about Soeun. Praising her countless times. As he travel, Soeun's image kept flashing by his mind. 'I know she's beautiful. She's kind & generous. Even the sister took a likeness on her & encourage me to court her but... where is the line of virtual & reality? Then again, i have been showing her my true self. Projecting every feeling i felt for her. Does she feel the same? Song idiot, stop it. Just text her.' He picked up his phone. 'Who is it so late? 3am? Arh. Jaerim oppa!' Soeun jolted up from her bed, rubbed her eyes to wake herself if its a dream.

Jaerim Oppa: Are you asleep Soeunnie? How have you been? Its been 1mth & our fans are still asking about us. They were so kind.

Soeunnie: Oppa! Why are you not sleeping?! Are you fine? Flimming gonna start soon for Night Scholar. How's your schedule like? Fans here still wish we get married for real! They are so cute!

Jaerim oopa: Wanna check how my Jagi is doing.. :) How's the actors on set? You have worked with JunKi hyung before right? My tour will end in July & after which I'll be heading to Cambodia to see the kids. 

Soeunnie: No longer Jagi oppa! Think about it, they all do have vampires look! JunKi oppa still likes to joke but there's this guy SooHyuk-xi.. He looks explicitly charismatic! Untouchable kind. Keke. YuBi-xi is so adorable looking when she cross-dressed. I'm really looking forward to this saeguk drama. Oppa you are traveling so much! I wish I could get involved in such events too. To see the kids you've mention. 

Jaerim oppa: You can't start getting interested with some guy right after we divorced! Keke. Seems like you are looking forward to it, that's great. You'll do fine, I always know that. How about you join me? It's gonna be a one week event. Think bout it seriously Soeunnie. Let me know soon? Hurry get back to bed! Goodnight, I'll be waiting for your reply! 

Soeunnie: I did not!!!! Thanks oppa. You are always encouraging me! Oh my god, can I join? Really? Alright, let me check with my manager & I'll get back to you! Have a good rest oppa, goodnight. 

Jaerim saw her last message and placed his cell phone against his forehead. 'Does it mean she is really thinking of going Cambodia together? I miss her...' On the other side, Soeun's hands was clutched tight against the valley of her chest. Her phone was grasped within. 'He texted me. Asking how am I. 3am? Was he thinking of me? Cambodia? Together? Oppa, things you do still make my heart flutters. Why?' Thoughts of one another, like lullaby, coaxing them to their dream land.