Jealousy

Fate goes a long way

"Jagiiiiiiiiiiii, here!", Jaerim saw Soeun walking towards the entrance of the cafe. He earned a glare from her. "Oppa! We are in public! Not recording WGM!", Soeun wacked his arm playfully as she walked towards him when she heard the familiar voice & nickname sole for her. Jaerim laughed as he lightly placed his hands behind her back & lead her into the shop. Its been two months & she's still as petite or maybe even slimmer. "Soeunnie, did you slim down? You look even tiny now!", Jaerim was concerned. "You must have taken the fats from me Oppa.", Soeun replied as she pinched his cheeks. 'Finally this boy is back to the shape i like, the first time we met.' The counter staff was alarmed by the warm giggling of a couple & when she looked up, it was the famous WGM couple.

"What do you want to drink? Usual? Any bites? Go grab a seat Soeunnie.", Jaerim asked as Soeun was looking through the glass panel of cakes. They are being very daring at this moment. Their stint ended not long ago & now they are out in the aternoon, not caring who see them. Jaerim liked this public appearance. He wondered whats on her mind as he remembered her saying no to public her private time. "We can order together & get a seat. But oppa, the counter girl look daze. Is she okay?", Soeun walked towards Jaerim as he looked at the menu, never catching his sight on her before. "I think its us? Lets try.", Jaerim gently called out to her staff. "Hi there? We would like to make our order." as he waved his hand infront of her eyes. Soeun was hiding her laugher as she saw what he did.

"Im sorry! Hi, welcome to Cuppa-cino. What would you like to have?", the counter staff snapped out & acknowledged the couple. She still could not believe her eyes. Inwardly, the only thought kept flashing by 'Are they dating? Are they dating?' As she keyed in their last order,"Thank you. It will be a total of 25,550 won. This is your order sensor. Please proceed to the collection counter when it vibrates." The couple said their thanks & was about to leave when she held them back with her whispering tone, "Oh my god! You two look so cute together! Im sorry." That only made Jaerim & Soeun laugh and said their thanks again for her compliment.

They chose a table by the glass panal on the 2nd floor. Weather was getting warmer but they prefered the sunlight. Due to her drama, Soeun had her hair dyed in midnight black & it was no longer in wave. She looked slightly matured in this new style. "Jagi, this style suit you too. Pretty.", Jaerim blurted out causing her to flush. "Same to you oppa. Did you just did something to your hair? Very cool.", Soun complimented him back. She liked his shiny forehead. He looked sleek in this hair. Its been some time but there isnt any unfamiliarity between. They striked off their conversation immediately when the drinks & food were collected.

Jaerim talked about his fan meeting. The diffrent treatment from fans of different countries, not missing out the fact her name was called out. He filled her up with his upcoming schedules which he noticed she was taking down the dates. "Soeunnie, what are you doing? Kim manager is out again?", Jaerim teased. "That is so if we would need to meet for the coming trip, i think its easier for me to match your time. Pabo!", Soeun rolled her eyes at him. As they chatted, Soeun updated him on his incident earlier on with a particular guy. At the back of his head, he had heard of his name. "Is he really that of a ice-king? Lets check it out.", as he took his phone out. A habit of sharing a phone together, Soeun perched her body nearer towards him & bumped her head with his. "Idiot. Come seat beside me woman.", Jaerim couldnt help but rubbed her head.

"This guy! He really fits the vampire role dont you think so oppa?", Soeun exclaimed but what she got from Jaerim response was," Did he see anything else when you fall into him half dressed?" His tone was tight. Not thinking much, Soeun eased him when she said she held the hanbok on her as if life was ending. Her reaction broke his stillness & he was back to normal. He didnt like how that guy SooHyuk was getting with her. From a guy point of view, that didnt seem friendly. As he probed further, he suspection came true. They are going to have a love & hate line in the drama. Unknowlying, Jaerim had been clutching his fist under the table. Looking at her views on SooHyuk, Jaerim didnt want to think much. Afterall, Soeun is not his girlfriend. But why is he feeling jealous?

Apart from the new guy, they talked about almost everything that happened on themselves. Usually they would talk such during thier WGM rest time but since there's none anymore, there were so much to catch up on. "Oppa! In the end, we did not touch on the cambodia trip!",Soeun whined as realisation hits her. "There's always another time Soeunnie. Unless you do not want to meet me after this.", Jaerim responded as they took their leave from the cafe. They had been there for more than 4hours. Since both had dinner plans, Jaerim sent Soeun home. "I'll text you again Jagi. Be good.", Jaerim gave her a hug before she got off the car. "Im always good. See you soon oppa.".