bare

Fate goes a long way

Loud cheering & tears of joy surrounded the small village. They have accomplished their mission for the trip. Plan & the two went on to have a celebratory moment at the pub near their hotel. As if unleashed from the cage, Jaerim was very carefree. He drank bottle over bottles, glasses over glasses as Soeun looked upon worriedly. 'He's gonna get drunk for sure.' Half the Plan team were already talking in slurs, that includes the man who's always there for her. Although she's been limiting her drinks, she felt floaty herself too. Cambodia alcohols have strong percentage in their essence. The night ended, she held Jaerim to their room. He wasnt dead drunk & unconcious. He was purely swaying as he walked, with tons of nonsensical speeches to himself. Soeun secretly liked his cuteness.

"Oppa, do you want to take a shower? Can you do it by yourself?",Soeun asked apprehensively to the boy lying on the bed but replied with a soft,"Hmm". Opening his bag, she finds his boxers. Back facing him, she jolted when he wrapped his arms around her. "Jagi... what are you doing? So sneaky. Why are you holding to my boxers? You know soeunnie, you got me addicted to your smell." His words sent tremors to her sensitive region. "Oppa? What are you doing? Im getting your stuffs so you can shower." Her words got stuck in when his hands went under her blouse, sensually moving around her tummy & up her covered chest. "I cant get enough of you... You are so beautiful, these are so lovely.",as Jaerim cupped her moulds tightly, his breaths tickerling her neck. Soeun couldnt resist, she laid her head back on his chest, exposing the side of her neck where he planted kisses down the stretch while never stopping his hovering hands underneath her blouse.

 With her last strengh, Soeun disengaged from Jaerim's attack,"Oppa, time to bathe. Come on." as she turned around facing him. At the moment, Jaerim dipped his head down and kissed her. Hands by the side of her face, he started with a peck on her cheek & last landed on her lips. Not wasting his time, he pushed his tongue into . All Soeun felt was the passion that flowed from his kisses. That passion hooked her needs, she gave back equal passion she felt from him. In between parting for air, Jaerim kept saying,"You are so beautiful Soeun","So beautiful","I want you, so much". These sentences triggered Soeun's inner desire to give him what he asked for.

Buttons by buttons removed, standing in front of him was the slender top of the woman he craves for. Clad only in her bra, his senses blocked his rational mind. With no disapproval, Jaerim unhooked the back of her bra. The twins bounced slightly at the released. His manhood sprang to life at the pinkish tips & the bashful woman in his arms. Shaking his head, "Jagi, im sorry." and hugged her tight against his chest, his shirt long gone during their earlier encounter. It made Soeun confused of his apology. 'Why? Whats going on?' Grabbing the shirt, he pulled it over Soeun's head, covering her n*ked top from his hungry eyes. Jaerim was filled with guilt. He made used of his current state & violated the vulnerable lady. 'What the hell did i do?! Now she's never gonna talk to me again! Why cant you control yourself Song Jaerim!' As he walked unbalancely to the washroom.

Soeun saw the remorse in his eyes. It pained her to see him that way. 'I did not stop you. Why do you always blame everything on yourself oppa?' Not wanting to end it this way, Soeun took her bathing material and walked to the direction where Jaerim took. Dunking himself in the tub, Jaerim tried to sober up, not realising the sound of the open door. A shadow appeared at the blinds, it was the first time seeing a fully bared Soeun before his eyes. "Soeun ah, what are you doing?! Im still washing myself. Go wear back your clothes!",Jaerim instructed firmly. He had seen everything. Flawless, like a baby just born. He dare not look down below her neck even if he wanted to. Ignoring him, Soeun stepped into the tub, opposite him,"Dont give me those eyes oppa. I didnt stop you too. So dont say sorry to me. Lets now have a mature mind. Everyone are when born. I need to ensure you dont drown in this tub & since i need to bathe too, might as well, together." as she lowered her face down the water before her eyes touches the warm water to cover her shameful declaration.

Soeun folded her knees to her chest while Jaerim's extended legs were placed at the side of her hips. The remained quiet until Jaerm had to say something,"Soeunnie, are you trying to kill me? I wont deny the fact that i like you. But i know we are both not in that position yet. What do you feel about us?". He confessed. "I've got no knife in my hand oppa. I dont have an answer myself too. All i know is you give me the feeling of yeanings. I miss you when you dont text me, i feel angry when i hear another woman's name from your lips. And now im bared for you to see." Jaerim had his own conclusion on Soeun's words. Pulling her over, back facing him,"Stretch your legs, i wont do anything as usual. Jagi, lets see where we can go? Lets date first and when we got the answer, we will then decide to be in a relastionship or not.". The atmosphere was destroyed by Soeun's reply,"But you are poking me from behind! i can still feel the other you! Pabo!............... Yes, lets do that. Let time show us where we will be oppa." Jaerim laughed but at the same time, he felt they were going to be fine. 'As long we go with the flow.'

Back to Korea, they were bombared by even more reporters at the airport. Soeun was picked up by her manager to prevent any unnecessary situations. But it did not help when both their managers saw Jaerim pushing the trolley out together with one arm around Soeun. As they got to their manager, They bid one another goodbye with a hug and left seperately. No one heard their wispers,"Ill text you later Jagi.","See you soon Song Jaerim!". They only caught Jaerim's wide smile when they broke apart. 'I can never get bored of her! This woman!' Eversince, they both were plagued with dating status when they continued their hectic work schedules. Soeun started her drama filmming again while Jaerim attended events. Still, both made time to reply & text one another.

LeeYeon had been trying to get HyeRyeong's attention but she had since closed her sight on him eversince that forceful night. Yet she could not escape the fact that he's gonna be her lawful husband. Her love for Gwi rises eventhough she knows nothing good will come out of it. She was infact having a underground relationship with the vampire.

SooHyuk received the last script for the drama. As he flipped over & over, he could not believe that he will be having more intensive scenes with the girl who caught his throat. He looked over to Soeun who also was going through hers & saw her covered her open mouth with her hands. Her reaction caused him fits of laughter. 'This is going to be so fun.' Walking over to her,"Inexperience girl, can you pull off at those sensual scene?" earning a glare from her,"Stop acting like a pro! Yes your kisses are awesome but it dosent mean it applies to that too, right?!" More laughter from him at her reaction. "Arh, so you enjoyed my lips on you. ert.", and he walked away thinking how can he carry out his role without getting reactions on his body. He knows he cant escape that fact. When there's real feelings, there bound to be obvious reaction. If only he didnt feel anything for her, his body will not react at all. Thats how his mentality control his mind & body. He isnt Lee HyukSoo for nothing.