Appeared

Fate goes a long way

Mid phase of the drama passed. Jaerim had been busy rushing his schedule so that he coud be back in the country for two days. It shocked SeungJoon when Jaerim made a plead to him with a promise that his return will not jam up any scedules planned. The only reason he gave was,"i cant take this. i need to see it with my own eyes. i want to be there to erase all away." SeungJoon saw how determined he was to clear his job with perfection & relented. 'What happen on your side Soeun xi? Hyung never did this stunt before in his entire life, not even when he's with JiYeon xi.'

On the plane back to Korea, Jaerim kept looking back at the messages Soeun had sent him previously which made him called her immediately. She had just received her third quarter scripts & her first and many kissing scene begins now. The bigger blow to Jaerim was that there's a bed scene in it. He would not have taken to mind if its himself acting the scene as he had been through all sorts of body interactions during his modeling days & not to mention knowing a woman's body through his past girlfriends. But hearing a despondent Soeun telling him she's concerned of them as she had no experience & had tried to watch hollywood movies to catch a few tips. That worries him. "Is there anyone who i can practise with? Do you think i can ask RiYeon or the actors themself to rehearse with me beforehand?" Eventually she put that idea down, not wanting them to look down on her & decided to watch a adult movie instead. He didnt want her to lookup for any of the guys. That made him superbly uneasy. & that is why Song Jaerim is in the plane right now, returning to Korea.

In no position to ask her not to look up for experience partner to go through the script with her, he decided he'll be the one to aid her. Walking out of the airport discreetly with his head covered by the jacket hood & sun glasses, he took out his phone and dialed Soeun's number. This was so unlike him when he will openly greet peple with uncovered eyes. 'Im suppose to be on my Asia tour & not be here.' And luck was on his side when no one notice his tall built & sneaky behaviour. "Oppa? Why are you in Korea? What?! You shouldnt do that for me! No no no! Urgh! You are so frustrating!", Soeun exclaimed when she picked up his call & realised his main reason for this sudden return. As she packs her stuffs, she could not believe he wanted to help her out. 'We did only two kisses on the lips during WGM which i initiated them, during bungee & farewell! How is it even close to those i'm gonna have in the expected scenes?! God, why did he agree to help me. Yeah, because he came back for you unappreciative woman.'

The distance from her place to his was akwardly silent after he picked her up. Both having a hard time looking at one another as they were thinking what they will be doing later. As she stepped into his new place, she saw the gifts from their fans showered on them during their WGM stint, laid out on his shelves. He's a neat freak as usual. "Trust me Soeunnie...", Jaerim said when they begin their rehersing on her script. Indeed, Jaerim had much more experience in such area that at times she got distracted by her own thoughts & they had to stop for a break. 'Why am i feeling pricky? He's 30 for goodness sake. He'd girlfriends before. Thats tha past Kim Soeun and its none of your business to be feeling angry.' Somehow seeing her changing emotions bring a smile on Jaerim's face, wishing she's feeling what he'd gone through when she told him her interactions with the men in her life. Jaerim sent her back after 5hrs of special training. The way home was even more ice chilling after what they had gone through together. "Thank you oppa. Erm.... i owe you this big time. You are .... very experienced.", Soeun thanked him as she got off his car. "Hey, dont misaken me as some playboy ok. I'll be waiting for my dinner treat then? And, im doing this... because i want to be the one. Still so shy? You kissed me before didnt you?!",Jaerim tried his best to ease her embarrassement.

As they prepare for their scenes, Soeun looked nervously at SooHyuk but all that kept coming out was Jaerim's face of that night. While thinking about him, she heard his voice. "Soeunnie! Surpriseeeeee!", Jaerim walked towards her. "Oppa! Why are you here? How did you know my location?", curiousity couldnt stop her. "Well, i wanted to send you a snack truck so might as well pop by after liasing with YongJi hyung. Are you filmming next?", he explained while glancing towards SooHyuk who looked back. "You shouldnt! But thank you. Oh! Have you met SooHyuk xi? Guys, intro yourself.", as she felt her colleague's presense. "Nice meeting you SooHyuk xi. Pls be gentle with this woman here.",Jaerim held his hand out and teased Soeun. "Nice to meet you Jaerim xi. She's not that fragile but im careful.",SooHyuk replied with equally hidden meaning when he saw him ruffled her hair. 'What kind of relationship do they have? First the chaebol, now this ex husband? Is she some kind of player?'

The filmming started. Both HyeRyeong & Gwi were bickering as usual in the palace garden while pushing one another. With Gwi around, she could always be herself. He never judged her & liked the fact he edged her on rather than treating her like a delicate flower. She enjoyed their time together and had been wondering who he is but he'd kept it secret & only appear when she's alone. "Im your protector, my princess", Gwi joked & earned another push from HyeRyeong. When he returned her with a shoulder bump, she almost fall into the pond beside. With quick reflexes, he caught hold of her waist and save her in time from getting wet. Both dropped onto the grass pad. Moon light shining on HyeRyeong's face as Gwi looked down from above from their fall. Carassing her cheeks lighty, she closed her eyes waiting for his next move as he sealed their distance & their lips met. An innocent kiss evolved into a passionate one when he slided his tongue between her lips. Like a shockwave, HyeRyeong opened her eyes, broke their closeness & covered . That movement made Gwi laughed out at her cuteness. 'So much innocence, all smelt within her blood.'

Jaerim monitored Soeun closely. The expression she was acting out was the carbon copy of how she reacted when he first touched her lips for the first time. In their days together, he had only kissed elsewhere but her lips. He had never initiated a lip kiss before although Soeun made the moves on him instead.He didnt want to watch on but was curious how SooHyuk would counter her acts. SooHyuk looked professional but internally, he was caught off guard by Soeun's moment of shyness. As if Gwi was kissing Soeun & not HyeRyeong.