Revenge!

Finders-Keepers

LATER THAT SAME NIGHT IN SOUTH KOREA

LEO'S POV

"Where am I?" The throbbing pain in my head stirred me into consciousness. I cracked my eyes open slowly as I started to come to my senses. When my vision focused, I saw that I was in a damp, humid room with concrete walls and floors. Next to me was N who had a bruise below his eye. "Hyung? What happened to you?" I thought with worry. I went to wake him up when my arm was stopped from moving. "Huh?" I tried to move my arm again, but something was restraining me. I turned and looked behind me to see that my ams were shackled to the concrete wall. "What the hell??!"  I pulled with more strength, but still couldn't get free.  To my right, Ravi had woken up and was starting to realize what was happening.  "Ravi!! Are you okay?!"  I asked him softly. My throat burned from dryness.  Ravi looked over at me, with pure fear in his eyes. "Hyung....where are we?! Were we kidnapped?!?"  His voice was shaking with fright. "I-I don't know.....Is that Hyuk next to you? Is he awake?"  Ravi turned and looked, Hyuk was also awake and frightened. I looked to my left and saw that N was now awake and wincing in pain from the bruise. Ken and Hongbin were next to N, awake and in pain. "We've been kidnapped and are now tied up, with no escape in sight."

 

TAEMIN'S POV

"YAH! TAEMIN WAKE UP!!" Minho yelled to me from afar.  My mind started to come back from the darkness as I began to come too. "H-Huh?"  I let out a moan in reaction to the throbbing pain I felt in my head.  "Taemin are you okay? Sangcheoneun?"  I opened my eyes to see my hyungs all tied up, leaning against the wall.  "W-What? What's going on?"  I looked around and saw that my arms  were chained above my head, making it impossible for me to move from my spot.  "Taemin are you okay?"  Minho's voice brought me back to the terrifying present as I continued to look around. "Yeah....I think I'm alright. My head is killing me though." Minho nodded. "Where the hell are we?! Why are we chained up?! Is this some stupid joke!?"  Key's voice range through the damp room. 

"Who is that?"  A voice from the other side opposite to where we were asked. I looked to Onew who was just as confused and concerned as I was.  He spoke up,  "We are SHINee...Who are you...? Please don't hurt us....we will give you what ever you want."  Onew talked fast, clearly scared.

ALL POV

Ravi looked at s, shocked to hear the answer he got to his question.  "SHINee? Were they kidnapped too?"  Leo thought to himself.  "Well go ahead, tell them that we are VIXX and that we don't want to hurt them!"  N hissed to Ravi. Ravi spoke up again. "It's okay, we are VIXX. We don't want to hurt you guys, and even if we did we can't.  We are chained to the wall."  Ravi pulled against his chains loudly to prove his point. 

Onew turned to Jonghyun who just shrugged. "You guys are chained up too? Well great. Any ideas as to who could have done this to us?"  Taemin thought back to the fans they had met at their 7th anniversary, none of them seemed crazy enough to do this - he hoped.

Leo thought back to the fans who were waiting for then outside after the concert. None of them looked like they had plans to kidnap them, but then again, looks can be deceiving. Ravi seemed to be thinking the same thing. "No, but that just means that they don't look crazy, that doesn't mean that they aren't."   Whoever did this is going to be in huge-BANG!!!!! 

The steel door to the room clanged open, shedding a bright light into the room. Causing the eleven of them to squint. When their eyes adjusted, they saw a tall, strong man standing in the doorway with a pleased look on his face. 

"Good Evening Gentlemen! And how are we all feeling?"  The man chuckled while walking towards SHINEE first to see that they were still tied up.

"EEEWWWW HE'S A CREEPY OLD MAN WHO HAS A THING FOR US!!!! GOD I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED THE CRAZY FANS!!"  Key thought in horror as he watched the man eye them all.   "OH.MY.GOD. HE'S GOING TO HARVEST MY ORGANS AND SELL THEM OFF THE BLACK MARKET!!!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!"  Jonghyun yelled in his mind.  Onew looked the man up and down, wondering what he could want with them all. "He didn't seem like the type to like boy-bands..."  Minho pulled against his restrainsts again, now wanting to strangle the new found target. Taemin leaned away from the man as he came closer to check the chains. "GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!"  He closed his eyes as he prayed the man to go away.

The man then walked over to VIXX who was frozen with fear like SHINee. Ken was the first one he checked. Ken looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with the evil man. HongBin looked him right in the eyes and asked, "Why are you doing this?" the man kept silent and continued down to the line. N was next as he thought about how to escape when the man came closer." Maybe if I knee him in the sweet spot I can knock him out then try and find keys on him."  sadly the man didn't get close enough to him that he would have a clear shot. Leo was next, the man took a step back and looked him up and down as though he knew Leo before and was seeing how much he had changed. After a second, the man narrowed his eyes at him and made sure that the chains were extra tight. "Ow!" Leo let out in a  gasp a the feel of tight chains gripping his wrists harder. The man paid no mind to him and checked Ravi's and then Hyuk's.

When everyone was checked and still chained, the man walked into the center of the room and clapped twice. The lights flickered on, blinding the idols even more. The fluorescent lights emphasized all of their cuts adn bruises and their headaches.  The guys also got a better look at their captor. He was a middle aged man with dark brown hair that was streaked with gray.His brown eyes had dark circles under then, showing a lack of sleep and an overload of stress. Leo thought that he looked like a family man almost, but then he realized that no one with a family would be capable of this. 

"Now that I know that none of you can escape, we can begin the process." The man flashed an evil smirk as he snapped his fingers, cueing to his men to enter the room with a cement, cauldron like cylinder. Inside the container was a dark blue, misty liquid that was glowling as though it was radioactive.   "You asked me why I was doing this? For revenge of course! Because of you and your companies, my life was ruined!" The man spat out his words with disgust. 

Leo looked at the blue liquid, wondering what it could possibly be, and why it was glowing.  Taemin looked at the man, truly puzzled about what the man meant by what they had done to "ruin his life". 

Onew spoke up from the corner, "Then take it out on our companies! Not us! We haven't done anything to you!!"  The man turned to face Onew with a devilish grin that made Onew's skin crawl.  "On the contrary, you all have contributed to the destruction of my once happy life. And because of that, you all need to die."  

The idols sat there in silence, shocked at the captor's words. "You all need to die." The words range inside Leo's head like a church bell, banging on the walls of his mind.  Taemin's heart dropped at the word "die" He was too young to die, all of them were.   N, Ravi and the others started to say silent goodbyes to their families and loved ones, not knowing if it would be the last time they could think about them. 

The man waved his hands over the liquid that began to rise up and above his head, it looked like a scene in a Disney movie as the liquid spread up over the ceiling, crawling towards them all.  

"Goodbye Taemin. Goodbye Jonghyun, Goodbye Minho, and Goodbye Onew. I loved being able to work with you all for seven years. Thank you for the wonderful memories."  Key told s who were like brothers; family to him. Tears prickled at the corners of his eyes. Jonghyun let out a small cry as he looked at the four of them. "I'll miss you guys. Thank you for everything."  Onew's voice cracked up as he said his farewells. "G-Goodbye guys, I love you all, you are my family."  Minho let out a whimper as tears ran down his face. "Goodbye you guys, I can't thank you all enough for the memories."  Taemin looked around at his hyungs, his heart pounding in despair. "Good-Goodbye Hyungs. I'll miss you all."  He began to cry as they all watched the blue liquid creep, their hands clutching each other's.

Leo watched in horror as the mysterious liquid flowed towards them and down the walls. What ever it was, was how he and the others were going to die. He felt N grab his hand. Usually he would pull away but this time, he held N's hand back, knowing that it would be the last time he would be with his hyung. Sniffles came from Ravi and Hyuk as HongBin and Ken said goodbye to them all. "Goodbye, I am really happy that I was able to spend my last moments with you guys. You guys mean the word to me." N stammered out between his sobbs. Leo felt his heart tear. yeah he could find N annoying at times with his constant forms of affection, but he never knew that N cherished them that much.  "Thank you guys for everything."  Was all Leo could say as tears started to stream down his cheeks. "I hope to see you all in the after life. We can perform together again there." Ravi gave a weak smile at his joke. Hyuk let out a strained laugh through his tears. "Goodbye guys." 

The blue liquid started to ooze and drip on the members who felt the hot, molasses like substance as it ran down their bodies.  Leo's head started to spin from the fumes of the liquid and his vision started to blur. The others moaned as they were hit with the dizziness as well.  The last thing they all saw was the man waving goodbye to them. "Annyeong Gentlemen." 

 

 

 

 

~AN~ 

Hello! Sorry for the long chapter, I actually had to cut it into two chapters since it was WAY to long. I hope you guys like it! Please leave comments below! I love reading them!  I am also sorry if the points of views were confusing. When they are all together, it will be the point of view from another person, telling what they are all thinking. When it is just Leo or Taemin etc then it will be in first person point of view. Also, I hope you guys like the little tidbit about the villain. I didn't want to give too much away, hence why its so vague. Thank you again!! ;3