Minho!

Finders-Keepers

~THE DAY BEFORE IN TANYA'S POINT OF VIEW AND MINHO'S POINT OF VIEW~

"Mom! I'm home!!" I yell when I step through the door. Ugh, I'm so tired. School is going to be the death of me I swear. At least I can relax now and play some video games.  I take out my phone and look at it as I walk into my room.  ~WHAM!~  "OOOWW!! Muthafuker!!! Ow Ow ow Ow!!!"  I held my throbbing. red head after landed face first into the floor from tripping over something. A box to be exact.

"What the hell? I didn't order anything....."  After my brain stops beating the inside of my skull, I stand up and walk out to the living room where my mother was watching tv. 

"Mom, did you leave your package in my room?"  My mother turned around and looked at me slightly annoyed. 

"Tanya, if it was my package, it wouldn't be in your room. Look on the label, it's yours."  With that she turned back around to finish watching her show.  Well then, you don't have to be so snippy. It was a question!  I think to myself as I walk back to my room.

Oooohhh!! Now I want to know what it is! What if it is some kind of free game or something for being a VIP member of the club? I get my scissors and cut the tape and open it up with a smile, only to have it fade into a confused look.

Uh....is that a puppy? A Golden Retriever puppy?  My eyes were fixed upon the puppy who was just waking up. When it's eyes met mine, a look of panic struck it's. 

Am I dreaming?! What is happening?! Why does this girl look so much bigger than me?! Where are the others?!  I back up only to hit the wall. Oh my god, I'm going to die!! Something is definitely wrong here!! How do I get out of here?! I run around the small box looking for a way to get out. I feel the girl's eyes on me, studying me.

Mom is going to murder me!! I'm not allowed to have pets!! But, where did he even come from?! Who would just send me a dog?!  The dog started to run around the box frantically. "Oh...here you probably want out of the box." I reach in and wrap my hands gently around his stomach and lift him up when he yelps and bites my hand.

"Ow!!"

No!! Stay away from me!! Don't hurt me!!  My heart rate increases when I see the girl's hands reaching for me. When I feel her grip around my stomach I start to squirm and out of instinct I bite the part of her hand I could reach. 

I here her let out a cry of pain and drop me back into the box. I run to the corner and start to growl. Stay away from me! 

"Ow!! What was that for?! I was trying to get you out of the damn box!! Jesus!!" I curse when I see a good sized bite mark forming on my thumb. 

After a minute, when I see she wasn't going to try to attempt it again I calm down. Did I just bite her? Am I some sort of....dog?  I hear her mumbling to herself and from what I could understand, she wasn't happy. 

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have bit you. But I don't know where I am, what I am, or anything else. So I'm sorry. I say to her, hoping that she can understand my broken English.  

Why is she looking at me like I'm insane? Did she not understand me?

I stop cursing when I hear the dog start barking quickly. Is he okay? Doe she have to go pee or something? He kept barking and I finally asked, "Hey! Shush!! what? What's wrong, why are you barking?!"

Excuse me, barking?!  Am I barking?!  I try to say my name and when I focused on my own voice I heard a soft whining that sounded like "Minho" in my ears at least. But it clearly didn't sound like that to her.

The dog let out a small whine and seemed to be annoyed. "Aww!! I can't stay mad at that!!"  I giggle when it continues to whine and bark. When the dog moved from the corner was when I saw the piece of paper. "Huh? What's this?"  I cautiously reach my hand in, making sure its far awya from the dog.

"Name: Minho   Breed: Golden Retriever." 

"Minho.....?"  My cheeks flush a little when the SHINee member and his beautiful smile flashes through my mind. At the name, the puppy looks up at me, cocking his head to the side.

Wait, did you understand me? What does that paper say? I start to scratch at the cardboard, wanting out so that I can see what the paper says. Maybe it has something about the others on it!! I promise to not bite you again girl if you just get me out of this damn thing!!

Seeing that he wanted out, I reached back into the box and picked him up. Relieved to not have him bite me. When he was placed on the floor he climbed on to my lap and seemed to want the piece of paper.  

I bring it down to his face and laugh when it looks like he is trying to read it. "It says your name is Minho and that you are a Golden Retriever puppy. Now the real question is, where did you come from?" 

I am a dog. Holy crap. I have been turned into a dog. How the hel-wait...that Man! The one who kidnapped me!! He had something to do with this!! I have to get back to my old body, I have to get the other members. God I hope they are okay.... My mind swam with thoughts when my new reality hit me. I was a dog, and at the mercy of this girl. 

"Tanya!!! What do you want for dinner?!"  My mom yelled to me, making me jump. "Oh !" I mutter under my breathe when I hear her footsteps walking towards the door. I quickly place Minho on my bed, "Stay quiet! I beg of you!" and kick the box to the side just as my mom opens my door.

I will, you can count on me! I lay down on my side and close my eyes and slow down my breathes. Stuffed Animal, Stuffed Animal, think, fluffy, cute stuffed animal!

"Tanya? Did you hear me?" She asks while walking in. 

So her name is Tanya? That's actually really pretty. She definitely is American. No one in Korean has that kind of name. 

"Uh...Yeah...um...whatever Sean wants. I'm fine with anything really." Anything that will get you out if here!  My heart rate sky-rockets when she walks over to my bed, looking right at Minho who was lying on his side motionless.

"Okay. Oh He's cute, when did you get him?" My eyes widen when I see her put her hand on his stomach and rub it. Oh my god, I'm caught. I'm dead. Prepare for war world lll

Why doe she have to touch me?! I don't think I can hold it!! THINK FLUFFY, CUTE, SOFT STUFFED ANIMAL!! YOU CAN DO IT!! stuffed animal!!! Don't breathe!!  

"Wow, his fur is really warm and life like; it really feels like a real dog!"  "Mom ple-Wait What?" Is she....believing this?! Please Minho I beg of you, don't move!! Think, lifeless, soft fluffy stuffed animal!!

"What? I was just saying how life-like he is." She shrugs. 

"O-Oh...yeah...Kala gave me him as an early Christmas present! And I was holding him so that..that's why he's so warm."  I smile innocently. 

Oh thank god she stopped petting me, now if she could just leave so that I can breathe!!

She nods and tells me that dinner will be ready in about an hour and leaves. I don't think I have ever had my life flash before my eyes like that ever in my life. God thank god she didn't realize. 

When I hear the door close I exhale out and inhale quickly.

I look back at Minho who had opened his eyes and rolled on to his back and was panting. "You did so well! I'm so proud!!"

I just saved you by playing dead. You're welcome. Now pet me, I need comfort. My stomach growls. Oh and food would be nice too.

I smile and sit down next to him, gently rubbing his belly when I hear it growl with hunger. "Oh, duh. You're hungry!! Oh crap....Uhm...What can I feed you? I don't have any dog food! But there is some left over chicken in the fridge...."  I think of foods I can feed him. I will have to have Kala get me some dog food from her zoo. I'll text her now. 

I take out my phone again while continuing to pet Minho who was now back on his stomach, watching me. I open up my home screen to see SHINee's Minho smiling at me. I smile back and go to tap my message app when the puppy stands up with a start and looks at my home screen. 

You know who SHINee is?! You like me?! Then that means that you will know if something like all of SHINee goes missing!!  I think excitedly. Manager-nim is probably already searching for us, starting search  parties for us. She should be hearing about it in no time. 

"What? Do you think he's handsome? I know he is." I giggle. "He is my favorite out of the group."  I think about the idea of how weird it is that I like Minho, and how this dog is named Minho. It has to be a coincidence right? I come out of my thoughts and remember the dog that I have no way of feeding. 

"Okay, I will get you some food for right no-"  I hear my brother calling me for dinner.  "Or after I eat. That way I can get into the kitchen without raising suspicion. I'm so sorry that you have to wait long, just hang tight okay?" 

Ugh, if I have too. Just please try to be quick. I feel like my stomach is trying to eat itself. I think grumpily as she leaves. I lay back down and close my eyes. I have to get back to myself. I can't stay like this. This isn't good. 

I pat his head and walk out of my room, thinking of ways to be able to care for him, and how to kindly tell my mother about our new dog.

When I open my eyes next I see a plate full of pulled apart chicken in front of me and water in a little soup bowl next to it. Where did she go? I look around and see her sitting at her desk, typing on her laptop. 

I stand up and feel my stomach growl again so I take a bite of the chicken, happy that it tastes good. Within a minute or two I was done, and now lapping up water. 

I hate that I have to eat like this. I want to be able to use my hands. I feel like my face is covered in chicken and water now. I continue to drink for a moment but stop when I see you move from your desk. 

Tanya!! What were you writing? Is there anything about us missing yet?! 

I finish writing my essay and hit save. I stretch my back and stand up. When I turn around I smile in surprise to see that Minho was up and had eaten.

"Hey buddy! Was that enough food for you?" Now used ot the idea that there was a dog in my room, I started to gush over him. I pet his fur, laughing at his happy face.

I lean against her hand when she pets me again. Even though this is degrading, it still feels good. So I take it, nothing is in the news about us? Please stop petting me for a moment so that I can focu-nevermind. I fell flat against her, not being able to stop myself from smiling when she started to scratch under my chin.

I giggle more when I see that I found his favorite spot to be pet. This doesn't seem so hard to do. I just need to pet him a lot. Which I have no problem doing.  I thought to myself.

Boy was I wrong. When the time came for me to go to sleep so that I could wake up on time for school the next day, he wanted to play.

"Minho! Please put the stick down!! Go lay down on your bed!!"  I pick him up again and place him on his "bed" that was just a big blanket and a small pillow that I had made a few years ago. 

No! I don't want too! Please play with me!! I'm not tired!! It's only around 2 in the afternoon in Korea!!  I get up from my bed again and run after her feet. To start another game of tug-of-war

"Uuuggghhhh Minho, please!! I'm begging you, please go to sleep!!" I say with the rest of the energy that my body contained. It was now midnight, and he still showed no signs of calming down. 

"Okay mister. I need sleep and you are going to sleep." I pick up the puppy who was gnawing on my shoe and carried him to my bed. I laid down and set him down next to me. 

Hey what are you doing? I'm still not tired!! I try to escape her grasps but fail and end up on her soft bed again as she gets under the blanket. 

"I beg of you. Go to sleep." I mumble softly as sleep started to overcome me. "Good....Night....Minho....

I watch her eyelids fall and listen to her soft breaths. I move closer to her and curl myself into a ball not being to resist the warmth. 

I hate the fact that I'm stuck as a dog for who knows how long, and the fact that I have no way of talking to you but....some how....I'm not as upset as I should be....

Good Night Tanya. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling more tired than ever. I moved carefully to avoid waking up the ball of energy that is Minho and walk to the bathroom. When I come back I get dressed quickly, praying he won't wake up. 

I go into the kitchen, send a quick "Mornin' and See you later" to my mom who was rushing out the door. 

While I ate and searched for the best dog food brands on my phone, my brother came stumbling in a few minutes later.

"Good Morning cousin It" I say with a laugh. He shoots me the death glare and mumbles while he gets his cereal. 

I make it back into my room and finish pulling together my bag for school. I stop when I see Minho still snoring in dream land.

Must be nice. God, I want to sleep more. Today is going to be hell.

I watch him for a few more minutes with a small smile on my face and then remember to get him some water and to put down newspaper so that he had a place to go pee.

When it was time to leave I walked over to Minho and pat his head gently.  "Bye Minnie, be good. I set down some water and more chicken. I will be back as soon as I can. Hopefully with proper food for you!" 

The puppy twitches his nose and covers his face with his paw, almost to say "Don't bother me, I'm sleeping." 

I bit my lip to stop myself from squealing from the cuteness and waking him. 

I shut my door behind me and head for the bus. This is going to be a loooonnng day. I just hope Minho doesn't get into any trouble.....

 

 

~A/N~

Helllooo!! Okay I am very sorry for the late update. And I am also sorry if the chapter , I just wanted to get it out. I love writing, its just all the filler stuff that's hard to write. I saw that I got more subscribers which I am very happy about so THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!! Please, comment!! I want ot know if you hate it, love it, want something or someone in it! Please I don't bite!!  Anyways, hope you liked the chapter about Tanya and Minho!! 

See you guys next chapter!! (which may or not be posted later if I don't die from this cold.) ;3