Can you understand me?

Finders-Keepers

I drove home slowly, making sure that the little tiger cub didn't get loose from his seat belt that was wrapped gently around him.  "You're gong to like it at my house, there is lots of space to run around, and I will feed you good meat all the time, and you will also have a play mate!-As long as you don't eat her!" I told the white cub as I pulled into my driveway. 

"Yeah, I'm sure I will as long as you don't turn me pink! please! I've already been through enough crazy hair colors."  I thought to myself as the girl picked me up carefully.

When I was unbuckled, I leaned over and carefully unwrapped the belt from him and took him into my arms. When he was all snug in my hands and my coat was covering him so that he couldn't be seen, I walked into the house.   "Mom! Lizzy! I'm home!!"  I gave a quick yell before running up stairs into my room. When my door was closed I kneeled down on the carpet and let Taemin down.  

"Here you go buddy. Oh! Hold on let me clear some stuff away so that you can roam around a bit."  I picked up my books and other miscellaneous objects from my floor and threw them onto my chair that was covered in clothes and other items that were long forgotten.  When everything was cleared away I watched as Taemin cautiously sniffed around my room, checking for any forms of danger. 

"Jeeze, do you ever clean this room? Key Hyung would freak out if he saw this, in fact he would probably just refuse to stay in here period. I'm worried that something will come out and eat me!"  I sniffed at an old shoe, causing me to nearly fall backwards from the smell.  "MEOW!"  

"AAAHHH!!"  I jumped back at the loud roaring noise to see a fat, yellow-eyed cat staring at me with curiosity.  "Oh thank God its just a cat." I thought to myself.

I place my bookbag on the bed and suddenly heard a loud yelp and continuous mews come from the corner of the room. I turned to see Taemin backing away into a corner as my cat Lucy inspected him.  

"Hey! Whoa! to close for comfort here! Can you understand me?! Get away!!" I backed farther away from the cat who started to look at me with a death glare as it walked closer to me.  "Ana please help!!!"  I mewed out loudly, cursing that all I could do was Mew, instead of yell. 

"Lucy! No! Bad kitty! Get away from him!!" 

Ana finally saw that I was about to get either eaten or get the crap beat out of me and got the devil cat out of the room.  "Oh thank god. You see? This is why I am a dog person. But of course that wizard guy had to have a sense of humor and turn me into a cat!"  I rolled my eyes, then saw Ana come back and hold her hand out to me.  

 I walked over and picked her up, I walked out side of  my room and placed her down then shut the door tight. "You two will have to get acquainted later."  I said softly to Taemin as I coaxed him out from the corner.  "It's okay Taemin, she won't hurt you. She is just curious. She is a very territorial cat."  

"Oh really? I would have never guessed! What is that saying that you Americans have? oh yeah, "No Sherlock!"  -I'm so Curious yeah!- Damnit, now is not the time to get one of my songs stuck in my head."  I shook my head to get rid of the song and stepped towards Ana who took this as a sign that I was comfortable again and scooped me up. 

I picked Taemin up and then placed him on my pillow. "Leo seemed to like Kala's pillows so maybe you like pillows too." I told him as I watched him settle down on top of the mushy pillow. 

"Yeah this is good. Much better then that uncomfortable box from before." I nestled down into the soft pillow and laid my head down.  "She's staring at me, isn't she?" I asked myself. Even with my eyes closed I could feel her eyes watching me. It was creepy,I felt like I was being watched by a crazy fan. With a sigh I opened my eyes to see her smiling wide at me. 

I watched as he closed his eyes and began to sleep. I couldn't help it, he was too cute!!  After a few seconds he lifted his head and stared back at me. "Hmm..You must be hungry! That could be why you are giving me that look!" I giggled and reached over to scratch behind his ear. 

"No, I just don't like being stared at." My stomach let out a growl of hunger. "Okay, I guess I am hungry too."

I stood up and opened my door. "Okay, Taemin I'm going to get you some food, but you have to stay here okay? Can I trust that you wont' go exploring the house without me okay?"  I watched as he gave me a look that almost said "Okay" and laid back down on the pillow. 

I smiled and shut my door, making sure that Lucy couldn't get back into my room. I made my way into the kitchen happy to see that no one was around. I pulled out a large zip-lock bag from the freezer that was filled with raw meat and placed the rock hard meat on the counter with a "CLANK" 

I the timer for the stove and took out a plate and cutting knife, singing as I began to separate the pieces.

                       "Dannnnggerr!! oneul bame oneul bame oneul bame oneul bame

                       Dannnnngger!! neol humchyeogayo humchyeogayo humchyeogayo

                           Stay~ sonkkeuti neol ttaragan sungan Sesangeseo neoman bitna

                             Stay~ eodumi da samkyeobeorin bam It’s my show time" 

"What are you doing?" 

"AAHH!!" I whirled around to see my sister Lizzy watching me and eyeing the food.  "Jesus Liz! Don't sneak up on me like that!!" I checked my fingers to make sure that I still had all ten then gave her an evil stare. 

"Right, whatever. What are you making? Isn't mom making dinner in like an hour?"  

"I know, this isn't for us. Can't you just leave me alone? I have stuff to do." Yeah like feeding a hungry tiger cub. I added in my head. I watched as my sister looked me over before shrugging and walking back into the living room.  

"Phew. God I hate when she does that!"  I thought with annoyance as the timer went off and I placed the slices on the skillet, letting the meat cook

When I heard Ana make her way downstairs I got comfortable once again and shut my eyes.  "I wonder how the others are doing. I hope the hyungs are alright. Wait, what if only Leo and I were turned into animals? What if the rest of them were.....killed?" My stomach did a flip, my appetite suddenly gone.  "Please, let them be alive, please please please let them all be alive!!" I pleaded to God.  

All of my hyung's faces flew through my mind as I fell into a deeper sleep. I woke up to a loud bang from behind me. "Huh?" I lifted my head to see what made the noise when I saw that I was in my old body again. "Yes! I'm myself again! It was just a dream!!" I let out a cheer of triumph

. I looked around to see that I was in the dorm's living space. I saw my hyungs asleep on the floor. "We probably all passed out from our comeback performance!" I reasoned with myself as to why we were on the floor. I smiled and then laid back down, still feeling tired. 

I finished cooking the meat and placed the juicy slices on a plate and carried it back to my room. When I opened my door I was surprised to see that Taemin was rolled over on his side with his arms and legs spread out, fast asleep. 

I stiffled a laugh at his strange sleeping position and put the food on the bed beside him.  "Taemin.." I whispered softly. The last I wanted to do was to scare him, especially with those claws. 

"Taemin..Baby wake up...I brought you some food. Taemini wake up.."  I gently the fur on his stomach, trying to wake him that way. He continued to sleep. I was about to give up when I heard a loud yelp from my sister's room. 

Worried for my sister who was constantly hurting herself, I glanced back at the sleeping Taemin and then ran into my sister's room. 

"Lizzy?! Are you okay?"

"Huh? Wait! I'm uh..fine!!" Lizzy yelled to her sister as she tried to hush the puppy. 

I barged through the door to see my sister on the floor with a small white fur ball that was barking at her and chewing on her shoe. 

"Lizzy! What is that?!?!" I could feel my eyes nearly bulge out of my head  at the sight of the white malamute puppy. 

"Um..Ana....meet the new puppy! Jonghyun!"  

"Whoa! Another person! Can she help me!? I need to find the other members! Wait...why does the Ana girl smell...like Taemin?" I asked as I looked up at the girl who barged into the room. 

 

~A/N~

Hello!! Sorry for taking so long to update, I have been gettign ready for my final exams and I had my last week of school so yay!! I hope you guys like the chapter, and Hope that you guys like the bit with Jonghyun, my friend helped me pick out what animal he was going to be. And what about Taemin? Is this all really a dream? I could be going all inception on you guys mwhaha  Please comment what you all think! See ya later! ^u^ XD