Short

Finders-Keepers

~A/N~  Alright this is going to be a much shorter chapter and only in LizzyXJonghyun and AnaXTaemin's POV. since I've been writing a lot with KalaXLeo and TanyaXMinho. So hope you guys enjoy! Also, I changed the color of Jonghyun's thoughts into a dark green, since it was hard to see the color difference between Lizzy's and his thoughts. Sorry for all the changing!

 

After feeding Jonghyun and arguing -once again- with Ana that her skirt was a navy blue and NOT black, I fell onto my bed and stretched. I took out my phone and saw that I got a message from Kala asking what she should wear for her date tomorrow. Neither because you shouldn't go. He's a jerk, and I don't want to see you get hurt.  

I thought grumpily to myself before telling her to go with the jeans and pretty blouse. I was the fashionable one in our friend group, and the voice of reason-most of the time. 

Jonghyun looked at me from the floor and after a moment took a few steps back to my door. With a running start, he jumped up onto my bed and landing on my feet. 

Well time to pray I don't hit the bedframe again. I said to myself while I stepped backwards to the door and readied myself to run. 

I was used to being short (in compared to Minho and the other members) but running while being short AND covered in long fur was a whole different story. I've tripped over my own hyde more times than I care to admit. 

I ran towards the bed as fast as I could and at the very last possible second, jumped up. 

"Ow!" I said in between laughing. He was still a little too short to be able to get up on my bed normally, so he always had to get a running headstart and then jump. 

AND KIM JONGHYUN CLEARS THE LANDING LADIES AND GENT-WELL JUST LIZZY BUT STILL!!! ANOTHER SMOOTH JUMP! WHOOOHOO!!

I bark happily and prance around Lizzy for a moment before settling down next to her. 

I watched him for a few moments before shaking my head and returning to my phone. As I read a story about Exo on one of the English translated Korean sites, I pet Jonghyun, not really thinking about anything except how handsome they were.


I watched Lizzy read and put my head on her shoulder to get a better look. Exo? Why don't you read about your favorite group SHINee? I'm your favorite member anyways. Hey, maybe if you do look us up, there will be news on where we are and stuff! Maybe they found Onew and Key! You have to look up SHINee!  I moved closer to her face and when she turned to look at me, our noses touched. 

"Jonghyun what's with you?" I ask with a giggle. 

I'm trying to get you to look up SHINee related things to see if they have noticed we have gone missing yet. Now look into my deep brown eyes and follow my command! Look up SHINee!  I inched so close that I was squishing her nose with mine, trying to get her to look into my eyes.

"Jonghyun!"  I laughed some more and my eyes looked up to the SHINee poster up above my bed. I looked at my biases' face and sighed. How can anyone be THAT perfect?

I followed where her eyes had gone and saw my face. I sighed and looked longingly at my human form. What I wouldn't give to be back in my own body, to be able to eat human food, to be able to sing, to be able to be....me......

Lizzy and I fell into a comfortable silence, both of us in our own thoughts. 

I refocused back into reality and sat up, scaring Jonghyun. "Oh sorry Jong. Let's get to bed now though okay? I have to work tomorrow after school so I don't want to be completely dead by then. 

Alright Liz, that's a good idea. You're less grouchy too when you have a good night of sleep.

I crawled under my covers, and moved over so that Jonghyun could get under them as well. I wished him a goodnight and shut off the light and my phone.

........Where am I?  I see myself walking around a room that is unfamiliar to me, it looked like a damp, humid gray room with concrete walls and floor. What is this place? Why am I here? I walked around what looked like chains on the floor and tried to look for an exit. When I finally found the small metal door, I pulled the handle only to find it locked and sealed tightly.

 Wh-What's going on?  I pulled the handle again but all it did was groan in protest and stay put.  "Lizzy....."  I jumped back and looked at my surroundings.

Everything seemed so much darker, the semi-lighted room was now half in darkness, while the other had a measily excuse for a light, wobbling from the ceiling. "Lizzy!"   I jumped again at the harshness of the voice that called me.

 "Wh-What do you want? Where are you?"  I asked in a shaky voice.  "Lizzy! It's me!"  "M-Me? Whose me?"  I walked from the door, taking a few steps towards the darkness. 

I listened for it to call me once again. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, sweat trickling down forehead. The heat in the room seemed to increase rapidly, as though someone had kicked on the furnace to full blast. 

"Lizzy!!!"  I jumped out of my skin. The voice was right behind me. I took a deep breathe and made my hands into fists ready to face whatever it was that was calling me. 

With the little amount of courage I had left I turned around and.....

"AAHH!"  I opened my eyes and sat up right in my bed.  

Huh?! I looked around my room and at the clock. 1:30?! I just fell asleep though!!  I leaned against my headboard and took some deep breathes. What the hell was that? I never have nightmares.....What even was it about? What did it mean? Does it mean anything? I pulled my long hair to one shoulder and felt that I was sweating through my shirt. Gross great now I have to change. 

I looked at Jonghyun who was soundly in a tight ball of white fur. It actually took me a second to find his head. When I located where he was resting, I pulled back the covers and moved around him to change my shirt. 

After a quick change into a light tangtop I crawled back into bed, making sure to not wakeup Jong. The last time I woke him up by accident he gave me a look that showed he was clearly not happy that I woke him from his beauty sleep. But in all fairness, he sleeps with his eyes open, so I didn't know he was actually asleep! 

I smiled at the dog and pulled the covers over me once more and fell back asleep in minutes, into a dreamless wonderland......

 

 

SWITCH POVS

After the call with the girls I helped Lizzy feed Jonghyun and Taemin. Luckily for us, our parents are fine with Jonghyun, and don't know about Taemin! Some how, I don't know how, they haven't figured out that I have a tiger cub in my room and have had him for the past few months.  From past experiences, I've learned not to questions things like this too much, and to just be thankful for them. 

I pat Jonghyun's head and headed upstairs to the Tiger's Den. I giggle to myself at my new joke that I've become used to saying every time I enter my room. 

When I opened my door  I saw Taemin hiding-or well trying to,- in my closet. Wanting to make him happy I started to look around for him. 

"Taemin? Hmm where could he be?" I kept myself from laughing at the little display of tone that I use only when I'm playing with little kids. For something that is supposed to be a dangerous predator, he sure was easily amused by the smallest things. 

I moved deeper into her closet, not wanting to let her see a flash of my white fur. This white fur sure makes it hard to blend in with her clothes! Everything is black!  

When I saw her start to look under bed I sighed a little and smiled. She's never going to find me! Mwaha! 

I stepped closer to the closet and heard a muffled mew that  I knew came from Taemin. 

Crap! Go back! Go back!! 

"Taaeeemmiinnii."  I drew out. I heard another shift coming from the closet and I couldn't hold back my giggles. 

I moved backwards again and almost fell off the shelf. 


I slowly opened the closet door, ready for his usual surprise attack. 

When I saw the door creeping open I bent down and got ready to attack.

When I saw his dark brown eyes, I knew it was coming. "Found you!" I said right before he jumped on me.

I jumped from the top shelf into her arms at least a foot below. 

"Ugh! Watch the chest please Tae." I say with a laugh after I catch the wild cub. "Jeeze, maybe I should stop feeding you! You are gaining weight! Let's hope it's in muscle." I laugh more and set him down on the floor, dragging my hand from his head to his tail. 

Yes! It's in muscle! Not fat! Aish this girl calling me fat..... I'm lighter than Key Hyung! I rolled my eyes and then hopped onto her bed with ease. 

Ah the perks of being a tiger, I can jump higher. Unlike Jonghyun hyung. I snicker to myself. 


I can hear you Lee Taemin! 

Oooopppss I forgot about that...... Sorry hyung! Eh...sorta..

Lee Taemin! 

Aish! Alright fine, I'm sorry. Will you stop reading my thoughts already and play with Lizzy?

I would if you would stop SCREAMING THEM IN YOUR HEAD!

Like you should talk mr. "KIM JONGHYUN CLEARS THE LANDING!" 

Pabo.

jjalb-eun (Short) 


I heard Jonghyun growl before closing the line of communication. After the second week of us finding each other, he and I had learned how to talk to one another, and to be able to just think to ourselves. 

I looked back at Ana who was painting her nails with a bright purple. Wanting to watch, since it was the only thing I could do, I stepped closer.

I guess she didn't see me since...

"Ah!"  I jumped when I felt a cold nose on my arm. 

Whipping around in shock, I sent purple nail polish flying.

With a little "Plump!" it landed on Taemin, covering him with the thick purple paint. 

I watched as Ana's eyes grew wide as she looked at me. What? What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that Ana?" 

Ana covered and murmered a few curse words, making me anxious. 

I turned around and walked over to her floor length mirror, and soon wish I hadn't. 

I'M COVERED IN PURPLE NAIL POLISH!!!!!

My white and black fur was now covered in the potent smelling polish. I swear I could almost hear Jonghyun laughing at me. 

"Oh my God! Kala is going to kill me! I promised not to turn your fur any different colors! Crap! I hope this comes out!"  I bent down and picked up the sticky Taemin and rushed to the bathroom. 

Where are we going? You're going to get this off of me before it dries right?! RIGHT?! 

I saw that we were in a bathroom. Ana set me down on the counter and I flinched when I saw her turn on the water in the bath tub. 

Oh no...She's giving me a bath.

I the warm water in the tub, and began to rummage around for the pet shampoo. When I couldn't find it, I cursed more, knowing that Lizzy was the last one who had to use it because of her glitter paint accident with Jonghyun. 

"LIZZY!! WHERE IS THE DOG SHAMPOO?"  

"I DON'T KNOW! CHECK IN THE BATHROOM!"  She yelled from upstairs. 

"I'M IN THE BATHROOM AND IT'S NOT HERE!!" 

"WELL DON'T BLAME ME! I PUT IT BACK!"

"OBVIOUSLY NOT IF I CAN'T FIND IT!!!" 

I sighed and looked at the drying paint on my fur. This is going to be a looonnngg night. I thought to myself flatly. 

 

~A/N~ Heyo! So this is a short chapter, but I wanted to add it since I haven't written a lot about the two sisters and their pets! Hope you guys liked it! See you next time!  

 

Lian ^^