Feelings.

Finders-Keepers

 

"Stay, Oh It’s a deja vu eodiseo bon geot gateunde eodiseo bon geot gata  Déjà-Boo Girl Stay, Oh girl deja vu  eodiseo bon geot gateunde eodiseo bon geot gateunde"  

 

And there she goes with her horrible singing and uh... dancing.  I hope this time she doesn't trip on the rug again like last time.

 

I smile while I watch her dance around and sing to my song.

 

I was flattered when I learned that she liked my solo album-How could I not? Even if it did cause her bad singing.

 

I shook my my hips to the beats of the music and his voice. I grabbed the end of the blue cloth and kneeled down on the floor to be able to cut.

I was making a skirt for the fashion show for extra credit.

 

She's been working on it for the past few hours.....Hm.. maybe I should get her to take a break...

I jumped down from the desk chair, the end of the cloth catching my eyes.  

 

Perfect.

 

Alright so when I cut this I can plead it and-HEY!  

I looked up to see Jonghyun eyeing me playfully-with the other end of the fabric in is mouth.

 

"Jonghyun! let go!! You're going to get dog slobber all over it!! I don't think my teacher wants to get a slobbery skirt!"

I tugged the fabric, and he tugged back.

 

"Jonghyun."  I say with a stern-kind of-tone.

 

Lizzy. I'm not letting go.

"Let go."

 

Make me.

 

I pulled the cloth again and he pulled even harder.  Playing tug-of-war with him has gotten even tougher since he has gotten bigger. I am not strong to begin with, but with that puppy chow that Kala has been getting him, he is like Krypto the super dog!

 

I began to growl and step back while pulling. Mission "Get Lizzy to stop working" is a success -like always.

 

I stepped back farther, Lizzy leaning closer with her strongest grip on the cloth.

 

I could see her grip being to slip, so I took another step back-right into the glitter paint tin on the floor.

 

I let go instantly when I saw him step into the glitter paint.

 

"Noo!! Jonghyun!"  I crawled over to him quickly and picked him up out of the paint.

 

His white fur was now covered in multicolored glitter from the tops of his paws down.

 

Eww!! I'm covered in glitter!! I feel like Key's closet!!  Lizzy quick get it off before it dries!!

 

"Uh...Uh..."   My mind was blank, not offering any good ideas for what to do.

 

Lizzy!

 

"Uh.. BATH!!"   I exclaimed loudly and ran to the bathroom with Jonghyun.

 

I turn on the faucet and place the sticky dog in the tub.

 

Holy crap that's cold!! I yelped when the icy water hit the pads of my paws. I moved to the back of the tub where the hadn't reached yet.

 

"Oh! I'm sorry Jongie!"   I the hot water and made sure it was nice and warm.

 

"Okay, it's better now. I promise."  I splash the water towards the weary dog.

 

You sure? I don't feel like becoming a puppy-popsicle! 

 

"Come on Jonghyun, I promise that it's nice and warm. No turning into a frozen treat."  I splash him with the water and he looks slowly dips his paw into the water and after a moment walks into without hesitation.

 

This feels nice. Now is the glitter coming off?  

 

 I shake my paws to try and shake off the glitter but it wasn't moving.

 

GET . Shake.  OFF.  Shake. OF.  Shake. ME!   I furiously shook my paws, only succeeding in splashing around and getting Lizzy wet. 

 

"Alright Alright! I get it! Let me go get the shampoo to get it off! Stop splashing me!!"  I laughed  as I crawled towards the cupboard under the sink and grabbed the puppy shampoo.

 

"Okay let's de-glitter you."

 

Please, that would be much appreciated.  

 

I poured the shampoo into my hands and when they were all soapy, I grabbed his back paw and started to clean off the goopy substance. 

 

When one paw was done, I moved to the next. I was very surprised how well he was acting with it. Most dogs don't like people touching their paws.

 

Yay! It's working! It also feels good.  I smiled to myself as I lifted my other paw so Lizzy could wash it off.  It's like a foot massage. 

 

"Okay done!"   I smiled at my work since Jonghyun was now glitter free.

 

"Hmm..."  I looked him up and down and got an idea. 

 

"Hey Jongie, why don't I just give you a full bath since you're already in the tub?"   I smiled at him. 

 

A full bath? I have never gotten a full bath since I've been a dog. 

 

I sniffed my full and and sneezed.  

 

Alright, full bath doesn't seem so bad! Bring on the soap! 

 


To let  Lizzy know I wanted the bath I plopped down in the water and rolled over. 

 

I watched in amusement as Jonghyun laid down in the water and rolled onto his back, thoroughly soaking his fur.  

 

"Alright, that's a yes then."   I laughed  a little and the warm water, and let the glittery water out. 

 

"I don't want to wash you in dirty water so just give it a minute." 

 

When the tub was full again with warm water up to his torso I began to scoop  water onto his head and back with my hands. 

 

Ahhhhhh.... That feels so good. 

 

Is he.. drooling?  Wow the first dog I've ever known to love a bath THIS much.

 

When his fur was soaked through, I dribbled some of the shampoo onto his back and started to wash him. 

 

Alright, what did Kala tell him to do when I give him a bath?   "Make sure you shield his eyes from the shampoo, be careful with his ears, make sure you wash them but don't get water in the ear-canal. Oh and make sure you wash EVERYWHERE....including the bits that you don't want too. They need to stay clean."  

Kala's voice rang through my head, giving me instructions. 

 

I move my hands up to the top of his head and make sure to avoid his eyes, that were watching me with glee when they were closed. 

This is so much better than being at a salon.....

 

"Cool! Time to wash-wait....."    I blushed, remembering the last part I had to wash. 

 

This is stupid, why am I freaking out? I've had a dog before! I've had to wash him before!  Why is Jonghyun any different?    

 

I thought begrudgingly to myself as I stared at the dog who just studied me.

 

Lizzy? What's wrong? Why did you stop?

 

Then again, my old dog never stared at me the way this one does. It's like he understands what I say and do! God.... which is just going to make this even MORE awkward. 

 

Alright, You can do this Lizzy! And think, at least you will be able to confirm he is a guy! FIGHTING! 

 

I gave the unknowing pouch an apologetic look before I moved my hands under his stomach and made sure to wash him down there. 

 

WHOA!!! What are you doing?! I can wash down there! I'm good I don't need you to do it for me!! Give me the soap and I'll just roll around in the water!! 

 

I squirmed away and looked at Lizzy who didn't look like she was enjoying it much either.  

 

"Jonghyun, I'm sorry but you have to be clean-everywhere. Trust me this isn't by any means fun for me either. But let's just get it over with. So stop moving."   

 

Uggh! Fine but we are to NEVER speak about this again, and you are not going to tell Ana. I don't need the maknae hearing about this! 

 

I moved back into her hands, just praying for it to be over. My love for the bath now dead in heart. 

 

When the deed was done, I made sure the water was to his temperature liking and washed him off with the water pressure on high, which he seemed to like. 

 

I shook the water off and jumped out of the tub, onto the bath mat.

 

When I got used to being out of the warm water, I started to shiver a little. My cold fur sticking to me uncomfortably. 

 

"Aw! Hold on Jonghyun! Let me grab the hairdryer and a towel for you."  I immediately felt bad for not having a warm towel to wrap him up in, forgetting tat he would probably cold once he got out. 

 

I came back with my red blow dryer and a big fluffy towel.

 


Towel!   I ran into the towel that Lizzy was holding out for me and sighed when I felt her start to dry me off, and warm me up. 

 

I could tell that just towel-drying him wasn't going to be enough, so when the towel did all that it could plugged in the dryer. 

 

I know dogs dont usually like dryers but I'll have to try with Jonghyun.

 

"Hey Jongie? I'm going to turn on the dryer on low heat so that you don't get burned or anything. Please don't be scared."   I bit my lip and the roaring monster.

 

Scared? Lizzy you seem to forget that-well you didn't forget because you don't know-but I have been surrounded by hairdryers all my life. Sitting for an hour or two getting ready as a women sticks a blow dryer, straightener, curler, you name it, to my head.

 

I stepped closer to the dryer and turned my head to have it dry the other side. 

 

Lizzy, can you please turn it on high? This isn't helping. 

 I watch in amazement as Jonghyun moves closer the nozzle of the dryer fearlessly.  I snapped out of my state of shock and touch his fur.

His fur is still wet, I should turn it up.   With some reluctance I turned it on higher and all it did was make Jonghyun turn so that the other side of his furry head was being dried. 

There we go. 

Wow. I don't even have to do anything, he's just drying himself.  

After five minutes of watching Jonghyun make turns and twists to dry himself, I ran my hand over his fur and smiled. He was all dry. 

Lizzy turned off the dryer and ran her hand along my side, making my fur stand up from goosebumps that i always get when she touches me.

It felt good to be nice and clean. All I wanted to do was cuddle up with Lizzy now and watch American T.V. 

"Oh Jonghyun wait! I should brush you out! Your fur is really long, I don't want it getting knotty!"   I ran into the other room and looked around for a hairbrush. I found my old one and decided that it would have to do. 

"Here, it's my old one, but it should still work just as fine. You may smell like my shampoo though."  I told him as I ran the brush through his thick fur.  

I sniffed at the brush and sighed.  Whatever her shampoo was, it smells wonderful. I have no problem using this. 

Even though I was a dog, and had no idea where the rest of my members are, I was finding that there are many perks. 

One being that I get groomed really well (not including the awkward moment of bath time.) , another is that I have never been so relaxed, I have been able to forget my worries of being a kpop idol, I have gained weight, and actually feel healthy, and Lizzy is a great owner. She treats me well, and she seems to be able to understand me to an extent.  So I may be a dog, but it could be a lot worse. 

After a good brushing, his fur was nice and soft.....and a little puffy. 

"Uhh...."  I stiffled some giggles when I took a step back and looked at Jonghyun. 

What? Why are you giggling? What happened?

I walked over to the floor-length mirror and nearly fell off all four paws. 

"It's not that bad!"

I LOOK LIKE COME DAS!!!! 

"Oh come on, it's cute!"

LIZZY I LOOK LIKE A COTTON BALL! 

"You're like a cute little cotton ball!"

There is no such thing as a cute cotton ball! 

"Oh come on you-"   "Lizzy! We have to go over to Kala's house."

"Why?"

"Because the date went horrible and we need to plan out his death."  

"Oh . Alright, let me put Jonghyun up in my room and get my car keys."   

I looked down at the dog and picked him up in my arms. 

"Sorry Jongie, but Kala needs us. We can finish this conversation when I get back."  I walked upstairs and into my room where I placed him on my bed and patted his head. 

"Taemin is up here too, so you guess can hang out. I'll be back!"  

With a wave goodbye Lizzy and Ana left in a hurry. 


Hey, what's happening? Why did they leave so suddenly? 

Taemin showed up in the door way that connected the two rooms. 

Something about Kala's date going badly. I think the guy did something to her.

Oh no. That's horrible. I didn't know that American guys could be such . 

Yeah me either. You know Leo is probably pissed.

Oh yeah, I could tell how attached he is to her the last time we were over. 

Tae, all of us could tell. Except the girls of course. 

True. Just like Lizzy can't tell how attached you are to her. 

What? I am not. If anything you're more attached to Ana then I am to Lizzy! 

Denial isn't just a phase Hyung.

Taemin, the phrase is "Denial isn't just a river" not a phrase you pabo.

At least I don't look like a cotton ball.

Yah! Shut up! 

 

 

 

By the time Ana and Lizzy got there I was already comforting Kala who just cried with  Leo sitting protectively on her lap. 

I watched the leopard go between watching me and watching her. Wow he is so protective of her, even when I went to hug her he watched me like hawk. Well at least I know that if she needs a protector, she has him to eat the guy.

Lizzy and Ana sat next to me in the bed, now forming a circle of friends around her. 

"Ah kals, I'm sorry. I knew he was a ."

"Yeah totally. Don't let this get you down. One less in your life is a good thing."  I patted her knee sympathically.

"Yes! Who needs him? Not you."

I wiped my eyes and sniffed. 

"You guys are right. I don't know why I've been crying so much over an like him. I guess..... I guess I just got excited because I thought a boy actually liked me......"  

My heart just about tore when I heard her say that. What do you mean by that? DO you honestly not think any guy would like you? You need to listen to your friends! 

 "Oh come on Kala, there are guys that like you! You just have to find them."  

"Exactly!"

"Yup! So girls, what are we going to do to get back at him? Deck his car with eggs? Get some blue dye and put it all over his blue chair? Hmm..." 

The car one seems sufficient since Kala did say how attached he was to it.....

I laughed. "No... I don't want revenge. It's better to move on. Thanks though."

"Aw, fine. Next time." 

"Yup! Oh crap Ana! We need to go! I forgot that mom needed us to pick up pasta for dinner tonight!"   I turned to Kala with a "I'm so sorry don't hate me." look. 

"It's alright, you guys can go. I'll be fine. Besides I have Leo here to keep me company."  I smiled down at the leopard who just nudged his head against my hand affectionately. 


"Good!"  I reached over and pat his head.  "We'll see you later Kala. Bye Leo, bye Tanya."

"Really? I'm your best friend and I get a goodbye AFTER the leopard? Thanks! I feel the love!" 

I laughed along with Tanya who had a mock sad face on as they left.

I sat with Kala in silence for a moment, just watching how her and Leo interacted. 

We have all had our pets for six months, but She and Leo seem to be the closest. It's kind of cute to see how protective he is being over her. 

"So how's Minho?I didn't really get ask about him the last time we were talking since I was gushing over Leo."  I blush a little when Leo looks up at me curiously.

"Minho? Oh he's good!  No more fiascoes with my ring."  I smiled at my friend and giggled when I remembered how nervous Minho was to eat again after the whole ring thing.

 "Oh that's good."   I went quiet for a minute. Wondering if I should tell her about my dreams. They have gotten worse, and I really should tell at least Tanya.

"Hey I-"

"Hey I-"  

We laughed when we started speaking at the same time. 

"You go first."

"You sure?"

"Yes! Talk Tanya."

"Alright well uh.... I've been having these nightmares. Not every night, but around there to four times a night....."

Nightmares?  My heart sunk.  Could they be like mine...?   

"Yeah...."  I urged her to keep going.

"Well every nightmare is the same. I am in some kind of room or house and I am running, then I remember that I have to save someone. Someone who is very important to me." 

"Do you know who the person is?"

I shook my head.  "No. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be saving this person from. All I know is that something bad will happen if I can't find them and save them." 


"R-Really?......."      That sounds like the feeling I get when I have my nightmares..... 

"Yeah. It because every time, I wake up screaming. Minho has probably had at least seven years scared off his life because of it"   I thought back to all the times Minho has scooted closer that he could comfort me after a nightmare.  

He's always comforting me.... despite having the fur scared off him just minutes before. 


I shook away the thoughts and smiled slightly at Kala who was inside her own head. 

"So what was it that you wanted to say?"

"Huh? Oh..... Uh well I was going to tell you about my dreams er...well they are nightmares now."

"You're having nightmares too?" 

"Yeah....But I don't want the others to know! I don't want them worrying."   I assured her. Tanya just nodded and I continued. 

"Well you remember how I said that in my dream how someone tells me to forget about the person I care about? Well when they say that, I hear someone yell out my name and "I'm here!"."

"Whoa."

"Yeah, I know. The voice sounds like a male voice, but no one I know. It happens every time the man comes up behind me and tells me to forget him. I think the voice is the one the man wants me to forget. I still don't know why though..... Are you ready for the weirdest part?"

I nod and prepare myself to comfort her.

"Well... that feeling that you said you get, the one about something bad will happen. I feel that way too when I hear the man tell me to forget him. I feel this intense need to remember, and......save him....."

"Well.... . Do you think that this is all a coincidence?"

I made a face. "Tanya, it's me. You know I don't believe in coincidences." 

"Truuuee."  I took a deep breathe and ran my hand through my hair.  

"So then what do you think it means?"

"Well this is probably going to sound crazy. But I think it has something to do with ...you know."  I look down at Leo who was now asleep-or so he wanted me to think. I knew by now that he was almost always listening to me.

"It's not crazy, because I was thinking that too."

I laugh a little. "Tan, just because you thought of that too, doesn't mean it's not crazy. Neither of us are exactly sane."  

"Good Point." I shrug. 

The tension had lifted and we laughed when Leo rolled off my lap. He apparently didn't find it very funny that we were laughing though. 

"Uh-Oh someone isn't happy now."  I said in a teasing tone when Leo just glared at us for laughing. 

"Oh come on Leo, you have to admit it was funny."  I scratched under his chin to make up for laughing.

I don't have to admit anything. Now please let me get back on your lap, I want to sleep.


I watched with amusement as Kala and Leo wen through a sort of ritual as Leo got comfortable again on her lap.

"He has gotten really big. How much does he weigh?" I leaned closer to try and estimate the leopard's weight. He took up all of her lap now and had to weigh at least 20 pounds. Especially the way Kala feeds her pets.

"I don't know, I'm guessing about 25 pounds. I have to schedule an appointment for him at Eyre's. Oh! Do you want me to make one for Minho? He should probably go in too for his shots and any other things he could need."

Shots?! Am I included I that?! I'm not the biggest needle fan, Kala.

"Oh good idea! That would be great thanks!"   I looked at my phone and cringed at the time. 

"Oh crapcakes, it's already 1:30. My mom needs me to be home by two since I'm helping her out with my little cousin. Sorry to leave so soon."

I waved my hand at it. "No problem. Thanks for coming over anyways to comfort me."  I smiled and was about to hug her when the leopard stopped me.  

I saw her struggle between getting up and hugging me or letting her Leo sleep.  

"Here I won't make you chose." I bent down and hugged her. 

"Haha thanks."

I smiled and the bent down to the leopard's ear.  "Take care of her Leo."   

"Hmm?"  I asked Tanya when I heard her whisper something.

"Oh nothing, just telling Leo that he can swat you with his paw when you snore." I snickered and dodged a pillow. 

"I do NOT snore!"  I scoffed and tried to throw another pillow at her when she shut the door behind her. 

I looked down at Leo who was looking at the door.


Don't worry Tanya, I will. I always will.

"Leo I don't snore right?"  I poked the feline a little and he just looked up at me, blinking a few times before resting his head on my hand and sleeping. 

Well.... only sometimes....But it's really faint and quiet so I barely notice it. It's kind of...... cute. 

"I'm taking you, no longer looking at me as a "yes"."  I said flatly. 

"Oh well, you snore too so there." I stuck my tongue out at him, expecting him to look up. All I got was him shifting his weight from one paw to the next, slightly using his claws in response to my claim. 

"OW! No fair! You have knife-like claws of death!"   I howled a little and moved my hand away from under his head.

Hey! That was my pillow!

When I saw the slighted peeved leopard look up  at me I couldn't help but feel a little bad as I stared into his brown eyes. 

"No! You are not using your sad  kitty look on me! It won't work Leo!" I turned my head away and I felt him get up and felt something lean on my  shoulder.

What the..?   I turned my head back to see his face only inches from mine. He was leaning his front paws against my shoulders, helping him stand on his hind-legs. 

I know it always works on you, why do you think I do it?   I leaned closer and touched her nose with mine. 

For some reason, with that touch, my body heated up with a warmth and almost... loving, that I hadn't felt since I was still living at home with my parents. 

I couldn't help but to smile when Leo touched his nose to mine.  My heart skipped a beat a little when I realized how close he was.

Wh-what is happening? Why am I feeling like this? He's an animal, not some hot guy. Why is my heart beating so rapidly? 

Before I could think more about the curious situation, my phone rang.  Which for some reason, made me sigh with relief.

"Uh.." I pulled my head back and gently pushed Leo down and reached for my phone on the edge of the bed. 

What just happened? 

Seeing that it was Joy I picked up and smiled to hear her voice. 

"Hey Joy what's up?"

"Hey! I have great news! We got more animals!"  Her voice boomed with excitement on the other line.

"Really? What animals?"  That was great! Eyre's could use some more, the kids would love it!

"Why don;t you come here and find out!I need your help checking them out anyways."

"Sure! I'll be over soon!"   I looked down at Leo who now resting on his pillow. 

Oh crap! There is a plumber coming today! I don't want to leave Leo here with some weird guy who probably has to come in my bathroom. 

"Hey Joy, is it okay if I bring my uh... pet? We have company over and I don't want to leave him here without me."   Please don't ask questions, please don't ask questions....

"Sure! The more the merrier! See you soon!" With that she hung up.


"Well that was easier than expected. Now the hard part. Sneaking you out without anyone seeing you....."  I say while racking my brain for solutions. 

Kala.... what are  you thinking?  I looked up at her with suspicion in my eyes when I saw her smile.  This can't be good. 

I walked down the steps clutching the basket close to my chest. I heard the voices of my parents and of two unknown men who i assumed was the plumbers. 

"Have to go to Eyre's dad, see you later!"  I yelled before heading out to the driveway. 

When I was far enough away from the house, I opened one end of the basket and smiled at the cute sight. 

Inside was Leo wrapped in my pink PowerPuff Girls blanket with two stuffed animals on the side of him for extra cover. 

I bit back some giggles and Leo just rolled his eyes and laid his head down on the head of the stuffed pig. 

This is almost as embarrassing as having to do aegyo for the fans. The things I do for this girl. 

"Don't worry, Leo it's only a short walk. I'll try to not swing the basket. Though I must admit its very tempting to skip and start singing "We're off to see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!"  Right Toto?"   I giggled more to myself. 

Shush and just walk Kala. 

I left the lid open on his side so that he could see the outside world. That was when it hit me. This was the first time in months that Leo has been out of my bedroom. the last time he was out was when I tired to give him to Eyre's. 

"Heh... funny." 

What?

"The last time you were outside of my bedroom, was when I was trying to give you to Eyre's. Which is ironic since now.....I can't bare the thought of giving you to Eyre's....."   I went silent and looked at the passing skyline through the heavy trees. 


Wow....You're right. I can't believe it's been that long that I've been with you. It's all seemed to go so fast, every day. Even with the insufferable hours of opera every day.  

I walked the rest of the way to Eyre's without saying anything else to Leo.  

When I finally made it into the large gates of Eyre's I headed straight for the office where Joy no doubt was. 

"Hey Joy!"

I say when I enter the office and see her crouching in front of some boxes. 

"Hey! Great you made it! What's in the basket?" Her eyes shift towards the wooden basket that I was clutching so tight that my knuckles were white. 

"Well Joy.... I uh.. Need to show you something but I can't ave you freak out okay?"  I said calmly as I sat down next to her, still clutching the basket.

"Kala, relax. You sound like you're about to show me a decapitated head."  She moves closer and whispers, "Is it a decapitated head?" 

"No!" I burst out laughing, the tension in my bones easing slightly. 

"Damn. Oh well. Okay so what IS it?" She laughed and looked aht the basket.

I took a deep breathe and took Leo out of the basket and held him to my chest, worried that she would take him away when she saw him.

Joy's eyebrows raised a little at the sight of the feline then she smiled softly and nodded. 

"I figured you found an animal like him since you've been buying a lot of cub food. What's his name?" 

I stared up at her in shock. She isn't mad? Upset? Worried? Wow, I knew I could trust her.  I smiled at her and my tight on Leo loosened a little, which I'm sure he was grateful for.

"His name is Leo. Wait Joy, you aren't...worried? or mad?" 

"No, I know you Kala. I know that you know what you're doing, and that if you aren't sure, then you'd ask me. I won't ask why or how you have him, but just know that I"m here if you need me for anything concerning him. Now that that's settled, lets take a look at the new babies!"

The anxiety that had been building up melted away at her words and I was able to breathe carelessly again. Happily, I set Leo down to let him explore.

When Kala finally set me down, I walked towards the boxes, just as curious as she was to see these new animals. 

I sniffed the edge of one box and the scent tickled my nose with familiarity. 

Huh? Why does this smell familiar? There's a scent that is permeating the box, it smells familiar... What is it?  

I scooted closer to the three boxes, the excitement that was bubbling up inside of me keeping me silent. 

With the "Go Ahead" look from Joy I pulled back the cardboard flaps of the first box. 

"Oh my god."

I couldn't believe my eyes. Inside was small Pallas kitten, whose wide brown eyes searched mine, looking to see if I was friend or foe. 

"Joy, is that a-"

"Pallas kitten native to Eastern China? Yes. Open the next one."

 I looked at her worriedly for a minute before moving to the right and lifting the flaps of the next box.


"That's a-"    I looked down at the jolly looking black and white bear cub that was chomping on some leaves that Joy had apparently given him.

"Panda cub, yup. Now before you open the last box, I have to warm you that this is one of the fiercest animals I think i have ever seen in real life." 


My eyes widened and I stopped mid-way of opening the last box.  "Are you serious?" 

"Open it and find out."

I took a deep breathe and mentally cursed myself for not writing a will already, and opened the box. 

Nestled in the box on a towel was a Wiener dog puppy, -or Dachshund as they are ACTUALLY called-who was fast asleep.

My shoulders fell and I turned to the laughing Joy. 

"It's a wiener dog."  I said with a straight "not amused." expression.

"Yes! But a very Fierce wiener dog! He wouldn't stop barking when I opened the box. He's finally asleep."  

What is Kala staring at so intently? I crane my neck to see, but was still too short to see over the cardboard boxes.

"So did you give them names yet?"

"Don't need too, they have names already."

"Really? What are their names?"

I guess this is how N hyung feels. I jumped up onto Kalas' lap to look inside of the boxes and when I finally got a look inside, I practically fainted. 

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was....

"Their names are Hongbin, he's the Pallas, Ken, the panda, and N the wiener dog."

"Hyung!!!! It's you!!!!!!!!"   

"Huh? HYUNG!!!!!"  

"Jung Taekwoon it's you!!!!!!!" 

 

 

~------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Hey guys! Wow this was a really really long chapter! over 5000 words actually. I was going to cut it into two chapter but I just couldn't bare too. So, here are the three new members to the story!! WHOO!!! Do you guys like the animals I chose for them? You have no idea the struggle to find some good animals that were cute, and like the member. (Thank you  nyokopuppet again for your help with picking out Ken's animal!)  Anywhooo I hope you guys liked this extra long chapter, hopefully I can write like this again, but I probably won't be able too until I have another small vacation since this took up three whole days to write haha.  Oh question time! What do guys think of the dreams? Is it a coincidence or are Tanya and Kala just being paranoid?  Also sorry for any confusion, or typos (I make those ALOT) 

See you guys next time! 

 (Oh and am I the only one excited for Taemin's comeback teasers? The picture I saw already looks awesome!)

  -----Lian! :3