Where is the Van?

Finders-Keepers

A DAY BEFORE IN SOUTH KOREA:

VIXX POV

"Gamsahabnida! Ah thank you! Thank you!"  Leo bowed to the staff as he and the others ran down the ramp and into their dressing room to get changed into their street clothes.  "Whoa! Another great show! haha!"  Ravi yelled as they all began to get changed. The others yelled in triumph at their success. Leo rolled his eyes and sighed. s were always so loud and rowdy. You'd think he would be used to it by now, but alas, he wasn't. He found them just as loud as he did in the beginning.

After they all were changed and had their stuff they were greeted by the line of fans as they exited the building. "VIXX!!" "N OPPA!!" "RAVI!!!" "OPPA LOVE ME!!" Various screams from the fans were heard as the group rushed towards the parking lot. "Wait Hyung! Where is the van?" Hyuk asked Hongbin who just shrugged as they all looked around for the van.  Leo's phone vibrated in his pocket, "Oh! Guys, Manager Kim just texted me saying that he had to park in the alley on the side to avoid being seen. Here let's go." Leo waved to the five of them as they made their way through the line of fans and security.

After having to walk through crowds of girls they finally saw their van that sat int eh corner of the alley-way entrance. "Common Ravi there's the van!" N pulled on Ravi's collar getting him away from a few cute girls who were trying to give him their numbers. "Not this time Hyung." Hongbin laughed.  Hyuk opened the door and hopped in the back with Leo following right behind him.

When the six of them were all situated they then realized that the driver's seat was empty. "Boh? Where is the driver?"  N questioned as he took out his phone to check for messages from the manager.   "There is none." A deep voice said through the car's speakers. The six of them sat dead silent, not a clue what to do. "V-Very funny Manager Kim! Now common we want to go home!"  Ravi laughed uneasily, silently praying that it was a joke.  Before they got an answer, a dark green mist started to diffuse from the vents in the car.  "What the hell?" Leo thought as his head began to spin, and the others fainted. "Dowajuseyo(Help)...." His mind went black.

SHINEE'S POV

"Yah! Come back here Tae! It needs to be a nice photo!!" Key yelled at the maknae who ran away from the camera. Taemin hated when Key was like this, he just wanted to relax, not have to get all dressed up for one picture! The other three moaned, they had tried to take the picture five times already. "Can't we just do it tomorrow? I want to eat!" Onew spoke up from beside Jonghyun. His stomach growled in disapproval. "No! We have to get this picture done now! MCountDown is looking for good "Family-like" photos to show what we are like at home."  Jonghyun rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Yeah because we all normally dress like this and sit this close to one another on a regular basis-sure." Minho and Onew snickered. Key turned around and glared at him, not saying a word, knowing that his death stare was enough.

"LEE TAEMIN GET BACK HERE!" Key stomped his foot, becoming impatient with the youngest. Taemin sighed with defeat as his hyungs stared at him with desperation. "Gwaenchanha, but make this the last time!" The maknae grumbled under his breath as he took his place in between Key and Jonhyun. Key set the timer and took his seat. Within two seconds the flash shuttered, capturing the moment. "Oh thank God! We can eat now!!"  Onew was the first to get up from the couch as the others mumbled in agreement while Key checked the photo.

~DING~ "Oh that must be the delivery man, I'll get it." Taemin stood up and headed towards the door, pulling at his uncomfortable shirt. "Annyeonghaseyo, what do I-MMMHHPP!!" The door burst open and in rushed a man with a white cloth and covered Taemin's face. "Taemin? Gwaenchanh-a?" Minho walked into the hallway to see a man holding the knocked-out Taemin. "Who the Hel-MMPH!" Another man from the side covered Minho's mouth with the chloroform cloth.

Hearing the commotion Onew put down the plate he was washing and walked in the living room to see that they were gone. "Guys? Babos?" He called out and only heard a muffled yell. "Guys?!" He ran into the hallway where he was attacked with the chloroform cloth as well.  

"Let's get them back with the other group, they all need ot be in the same room to be changed." Said the leader of the gang who sent the men out one-by-one, each carrying one of the members.   "Now time for the grand show."  The leader laughed as he shut the door behind him.

 

KALA'S POV

~SLAP!!~ "Huh?!"  My head bolted up from the desk to see the large textbook that had fallen on it. I looked up confused to see the disappointed look of my Geometry teacher. "Do try and stay awake Ms. Gidae, or else you can retake this class after school." My cheeks began to burn red with embarrassment as my classmates snickered around me. "I'm Sorry Mr. Gilmore...." I looked down at my paper that was completely blank except for my name and the date. "Sorry doesn't matter when it comes to your grades." I nodded sheepishly, not daring to look up.  

~RING RING~  The bell dismissed the last class of the day and all the students stood up in a mad rush to get out of the hot classroom. I closed my books and took my time packing my things up. I was staying after for another hour anyway, so why rush?  I was daydreaming when I heard my teacher call me over to his desk.  "What could he want?" I rolled my eyes and dragged my feet to his desk.  "Kala, I'm worried about you. This is the third time this month that you have fallen asleep in class. It isn't like you, you are usually wide awake and smiling. What happened? Is everything at home okay?"  Mr. Gilmore looked at me with a soft gaze and faint smile. "Well no, nothing is okay at home. My stepmother has gone bat--crazy, my father is never home and I'm all alone for the majority of my days except when I'm at Eyre's." I thought blandly to myself.  I shook my head and smiled at him, "Oh No, everything is fine. I just had a hard time falling asleep last night."  "Okay lie, I was up watching VIXX music videos until 11:30, but hey what do little details matter?" My inner self chuckled.  

Mr. Gilmore nodded as if he understood. "Alright, well hopefully you can get a better night's rest tonight. I will see you tomorrow Kala."  He grabbed his bag and waited for me to get my stuff before shutting the door. "Okay. Have a goodnight Mr. Gilmore"  I smiled brightly at him. When he was out of sight I ran up the stairs two at a time to the practice room where the others were already stretching and getting ready.  

"Hey, where were you?"  Ana(Anastasia) asked me as she stretched. I took off my bag and sat down on the floor, spreading my legs apart to get ready for dance.  "Long story. Are we ready?"  The others nodded and Kally started the music, causing us to all move in sync.

I let my mind get lost in the music and the beats, my body flowing with the notes.I inhaled deeply to avoid my asthma from acting up as I moved to the fast beats. Dance and working at Eyre's was the only pleasure that I had in my boring life now a days. I wish that something exciting, and new would happen to me! . Little did I know that my wishes were going to be answered when I got home.