His name

Curious or Care

CHAPTER 2


 

Taking a deep breath, Yurin arranges her step again forward and heading to the class way. The thought about the guy gradually fade away when she just realized that she has been late by now. However, her step remains steady at the moment, no more such a rush like before.

Right the class visible in her sight, she immediately walks up to the door of classroom. Nevertheless, She makes an abrupt stop as inhale to calm herself a bit, having a tiny worry of being late. She is worrying if the teacher not as friendly as her last year teacher. What if the teacher give her detention?

It’s going to be worse and left her with unkind image at the very first day of school.

The reason,bluntly, she is always being unlucky person, that’s why the worry frequently took over her every time she confronts the problem. She just somehow completely done with it and accept it no matter what. It seems have no choice for her either.

Yurin hesitantly takes a first step inside and quickly sigh of relief upon her eyes catching the teacher didn’t make any presense yet in the classroom. Then, she strides in with her body relax a bit and the students become quiet for a second, busying to figure out who is steping into the class before continuing with what they’re doing a minute ago. Yurin endures herself to shake her head at them for being curious everything surrounding happen around them.

She notices one of the girl is having her head down while writting something on the paper. Yurin eyes her for a moment while walking in front of the girl’s desk. Noticing Yurin’s figure near her desk, she slowly roses up her head with confused face written over her face. Yurin gives her a small smile and the girl hesitantly returns it before quickly looking down again.

Yurin can’t help but keep her smile on her lips for her shyness until she reaches at the empty seat in the middle row of the room. The luck on her side again when the seat is totally beside the window. The spot she loves the most.

She takes her backpack off from her shoulders then hanging them in her chair carefully. She places her hand on the chair and about to pull them out but a foreign aura fright her up all of sudden. She can sense somebody has staring at her at the moment. Yurin turns over her shoulder and apparently her conscience is right when her eyes catch a familiar guy is observing her right now. The same person who was she met a while ago.

He is sitting just two desks of her from behind with his back leaning comfortably against the chair. At the moment, His legs spread wide under his desk, placing down on the ground on either side of his desk’s legs with both of his hand fold over his chest. His gaze over her seem more harder than before and he either didn’t even bother to tear them away from her as if he doesn’t mind whether he is being caught or not by her.

Yurin stands still by her chair and bravely gives him a stare back. Then, She forming her lips into a smile at the male, a sincere smile. She knows the smile is the best for her to show since his face looks more gloomy and no single bright on his face. Deep down, she just doesn’t like it the expression at all.

Earning her easy smile, Yongguk quickly tiny his eyes at her, trying study her more with his dark ork eyes. His eyebrow furrow automatically over his face. Yurin ignores him and run her gaze away in order to take a seat in her chair. She breathes out immediately as her smile drops right away. She tilts her head to the side and throw a gaze out of the window with both of her hands on top of her desk. Despite the noise around the classroom a bit annoyed her, she tries to avoid it as she slowly raises up her head and stare at the cloud in the sky quietly, figure out what shape of that.

Beside her, a few of girls gather together in one of their friend’s desk. Gossiping around and followed by loud laughter. Every single of their words totally could be heard by Yurin but she seems didn’t bother to focus it. Topic by topic she was heard, from the shopping stuff until about their own boyfriend. Once they don’t know what to say afterward, they begins to be silent for about a few minute probably to find something to bring up.

Yurin sighs heavyly, hoping that they will end as soon as possible and go back to their own seat, but her hope drops immediately when one of them begins to speak again, breaking the silence between them.

“Yah, I can’t believe he will be in the same class as us?”

Instantly, All of them straighten their body in curiousness “Who?”

The girl point behind with using , afraid get caught by the person. “Him”

Waste no time, they all spin around their head to look behind and gasp. They turn back their gaze to face each other. “I do notice him and I also didn’t believe it”

Yurin slowly runs her gaze away from the window as she turns her head over the girls. Those sudden topics completely drag her attention compare to the other. They already sit closer in circle around the desk and their voices turn into hushed and at the moment, they seem didn’t notice her beside them with easily for her to eavesdrop.

“I haven’t heard him speak until now. I mean, I never hear his voice”

“Me too, I never hear any” A brown hair response, earning their nod as if they are agree.

“Do you guys have any idea about it?” The one who brought the topic up speak again.

“I think he is mute” One of them blurt out,

“I don’t think he is mute, because I’ve heard it once” The short hair suddenly interrupted, shaking her head a little.

“Seriously?” their eyes wide unison.

“I’m serious, and trust me. He looked scarier when he starts to speak” She confirms while flashing back the memory in her mind.

“Just sound of it, I can tell it was scary.” They start make a face of scary.

Yurin frowns and bluntly, she totally lost at the topic they are talking about. At last, she taps one of them which having a high ponytail hair. The girl quickly turns around to look at the person.

“Yes?”

Yurin seems hesitated, but open eventually. “Ugh.. I’m just wondering who is you guys are talking about?”

All of her friends are remain silent at her unexpected question before they look at each other, exchange their gaze. They didn’t answer her instead turn their head behind as giving gesture for her to look at the person. Yurin obediently follows their gaze and when she saw his face, she automatically press her lips together.

She turns back her head and found their gaze already on her, waiting for her reaction. Yurin her lips before open again. “What is his name?”

They a bit flinch, probably didn’t expect that. She makes a small smile and patiently wait by her seat. They quickly elbow each other, asking one of them to answer her. At the same time, she wonder why are they looks so afraid? She just asking his name. So, What exactly they are afraid of? The person?

Yurin squints her eyes over the male again, who is looking outside the window before focusing on the girls back.

To be honest, in her eyes, he looks more fine and there is no reason to scary about him. He just looks fine, just like the other people.

The girl with black hair give up eventually and feeling sick of her friends who keeps on pointing at each other. She loudly clears , breaking her short thought right away. Yurin focuses back on her and watch her open calmly.

“His name is Ba-“

“Okay class, go back to your seat please” The teacher’s voice echo around the air which startled all the students. Yurin and the group of girls quickly run their gaze over the female teacher who is standing beautifully in front of the classroom. Seems like Yurin’s question hang over the air without being answer, when they start to separate away, and back to their own seat.

Yurin on the other hand, let out a disappointment sigh and sraighten up her body. She forces herself to look forward and set her eyes on the teacher instead.

The teacher introduces herself to the students and she is known as Mrs. Jang which going to be their teacher for the rest of this year. Yurin lets out another sigh again and observing her classmate that make some noise even the teacher is speaking in front of them. Mrs. Jang sigh when nope of them really didn’t listen to her but just a few of them including Yurin concentrate on her words.

Lately, the young people seems don’t have any manner in themselves, especially students

The younger people now, don’t know how to respect the older and it’s a bit upset Yurin to be honest.

It’s not like the first time for Mrs Jang facing this kind of situation when she opens her register’s book for students attendance and begin call out their name one by one. The name that got called by her will be raise their hand up in the air or some are just yell “me” at her. Yurin waits for her name to be called in patient.

“Mee Yurin?” Finally, Yurin raises up her hand and flushing her a smile. Mrs. Jang nods then look down again, marking in her name then read the next one.

“Bang Yongguk?” She calls, roaming her eye around before setting at the person. Suddenly the atmosphere turn completely silent as soon as the name has beend called. For them the name sound more familiar but for Yurin, she just heard it for the first time. It's not like she is new student or what but she never aware of his presence at all at this school.

All of them squint their eyes at the person who is named Bang Yongguk including Yurin. Her lips forming into an ‘o’ shape immediately, finally she could have his name. Secretly, Yurin keeps on repeating his name over her head several of times in order for her to remember it well.

Yongguk keeps his mouth shut as he stares at the students around him who is having their eyes on him. Not to mention, His stare almost in dangerously and cold. They stifled on their own breath, knowing that they just asking his outrage after all. In a blink of eyes, They quickly look forward, averting from looking his serious face.

Yongguk either seems don’t want to give his response to Mrs Jang and just let her having a deep breath on her spot. Due to her reaction, she as if know him very well as she marks his name eventually before moving to the next name. She even didn’t utter any of words at him or scold him.

On the other hand, Yurin watches the scene and stunned by her seat. The scene just shocking her a bit as she presses her lips together. She found all the students already looking away from him but only her still set her eyes on him which noticing the male as well. Yongguk slowly lands his eyes at her again and this time, his gaze look more soften than a minute ago without knowing.

Yurin bites her inner lip before slowly turnning in front. Deep down, she is wondering, what kind of person he is.

Bang Yongguk

Just hearing his name, sounding completely interested. Then, how about the owner of the name.

 

 

 


I just keep on using the same words. I hope you are not bored reading my story.. ^^