Nuisance Girl

Curious or Care

CHAPTER 1


 

The sound of the shoes has been clap onto the floor could be heard around as she runs through the long hallway of the block school. She didn’t expect at all, at the very first day of her school could turn out like this. Running late. Her hair tousle a bit by the wind when she endlessly scamper.

This year, is the last year for her before she will graduate and she couldn’t believe the time goes real fast and no one can change it. Even somehow we insist to but still it won’t change anything. At the same time, the time passing until we’re not realized that we’re getting old day by day. It’s just out of control especially for those people who keeps on busying themselves by their daily lives.

At the moment, YuRin reached at the one of the notice board, near the teacher office room as breath out immediately. The run she made earlier has took out her breath completely. Also, She could tell, the silence around her signaling that all of the students already get into their own class.

Sighing, She raises up her hand then her index finger run through the paper, looking for her name. She checks her class that she supposed to be for this year. For a second, she snorts when found out her class exactly not in this block instead the next block of there. Waste no time, she spins around immediately then begin to run again.

On the way over there, she is crossing the block but at the moment, her eyes catch an unexpected scene where she was not supposed to see. Her feet automatically stop in one spot by itself, shocking.

Near the garage, someone has been slapped by the principal across his face. The guy’s face could not visible because his back is facing her sight fully and the distance between them quite far from where she is standing at, it’s about a few meters away. All she could see at the moment only the principal’s face with rage obviously written over his face.

YuRin stiffs without even move it a bit on her spot. She founds out her feet as if had been glued down on the ground unknownly. She quite doesn’t understand with herself why she still being here. Her eyes also could not take off from the scene. There as if has a magnet which dragging her attention completely.

The principal bursts some words at the male before turning around then leaving him alone. The guy stay still on his spot for about a few minutes, clenching his fist hardly until his knuckle turning into white. For a moment, he turns his head over his shoulder and his eyes catch an unfamiliar figure is looking in his direction.

Their eyes meet for the first time and YuRin seems didn’t even flinch over his stare at all. She seems more like a lost person right now. The guy turns back his head then bend down to take his bag on the ground. He grips the top of his bag in his hand and begin turning around. He makes a slow strides, walking in her direction.

For a moment, he makes a stop in front of the silent girl.

“Are you done watching, you nuisance girl?”

His deep voice snaps her to the reality immediately. YuRin lifts up her head right away, staring at the boy who is gazing at her hard. She chews on her bottom lip and only gives him a silent. She knows, he must referring at the scene earlier. Her brown eyes read his black orb eyes secretly before they land at his red cheek on the left with shade of light pink.

Due to his face, it looks completely flawless and perfect and she could tell behind his hard face, there also have something else hide behind it. Something he’s trying best to not show it.

Earning nothings from the girl, his eyes quickly roll up in annoyance. He slowly turns and begin to walk out from her by stepping aside

“How does it feel,” 

He froze on his spot when her voice finally out from . His feets glued down on the ground for the second time. In fact, It’s not like her voice shocking him much but her words is the most effect him. Yongguk tilts his head to her who is happen standing right next beside him, shoulder against shoulder.

her lip, YuRin mirrors him too, tilting her head to him which allowing their gazes meet again. “I mean, are you happy calling me that? Nuisance girl

Yongguk stiffs, however he back to his sense after a few seconds. At the moment, His eyebrows furrow automatically at her but he answers eventually, “Yes”

“Lie” She quickly states, without hesitating.

"You lied" She says it again,

His face changed right away as he clenches his jaw a bit. The grip on his bag begin to become tight than before. He holds up his breath before turning his body to face her fully.

“Then, what do you want me suppose to call you? Cutie pie? Little princess? Baby?” He sarcastically asks through between his teeth.

"It's not make sanse at all" He adds, The sound of it, he looks like he is boil up inside. YuRin seems to notice it at his obvious expression as she squint her eyes away from his cold stare, Slowly shaking her head.

“You could Just don’t say anything” She gives him a simple answer then turning around, calmly leaving the speechless boy behind as she strolls to the block way.

When her back facing him, her face show up a guilty one instantly, regretting for what had she said to him but honestly, It’s utterly true and there’s no wrong for her to tell what she’d thought inside. The way he talks seem as if have no right to believe it. She also knows, she wasn’t supposed to say that when the fact is they only meet today.

YuRin is about to step into the building but suddenly a glimpse of Yongguk coldly walk past by her and he almost brushes his shoulder against hers which make the girl stop in her track immediately. Her lips apart in slight shock as she watches his back right now, who is walking ahead in front of her this time.Showing off his arrogant.

YuRin blinks confusingly at the figure,

“Bwoya?”

 

 

 

 


 A simple, short one for the first chapter.. (Well, I did it on porpose.. Ngee :3)