What's with him?

Curious or Care

CHAPTER 3


A tiny breath left Yurin's mouth as soon as the bell ring around. After throwing some more words to them, finally Mrs. Jang dismissed the class right away. The atmosphere quickly turn unstable when all the students in the class start to talk here and there, adding some noise around the air. 

Yurin brushes a little her dark brown hair aside when the wind keeps on blowing to her hair from the window. She inhales quietly before stuffing her things in her bag. After done, she stays still in her seat, won't bother to get up yet despite her classmate already dash out one by one from the classroom.

Yurin seems as if in her thought when suddenly someone snap her up by tapping her shoulder lightly. She instantly roses up her head, paying attention to the person this time.

"Ugh.. are you not going to get a lunch?" The earlier girl which one of the group girl that gather beside Yurin before, speaking to her.

Yurin smiles before shaking her head softly. "Don't worry, I'll go later. Thanks for asking"

The girl nods her head and hesitating for a while before open again. "Ok.. erm.. then, I'll go first"

She excused politely, sounding a bit awkward. Yurin keeps her amusing smile at the girl. She just impressed by her kindness, when the fact we all know that not a lot of people are really care to someone they barely meet and even if they are, it just few of them. So it's a bit difficult to find it among them.

Slowly, the girl turn around on her heel then stroll around the tables, heading to the door. Yurin watches every step she took along the way there intently. It seems her friends already wait for her by the door and when they notice yurin's stare on them. They give her a friendly smile immediately which Yurin return it back. Then a group of girl disappear behind the door.

Yurin inhales softly then start to get up from her seat. She is about to shove the chair back toward desk when suddenly she feels a glimpse of person past by behind her. Almost bump her back. Her hand stop abruptly and she promptly turn her head to the side as figure out the person.

Yongguk saunters to the door with a bit fast pace. His hands placed inside both of his pockets and his face looks really deep sour and no single of smile plaster on it. Yurin isn't sure that he was doing that on purpose because he seems not satisfied in her. Well, she can see that clearly. Perhaps, because of the scene she just saw before their enter the class where he was been slapped by the principal.

To be honest, there still something is bothering her as well but she seems don't want to rush over it yet and just left her being curious first.

Yongguk walks past their classroom and when he reached the window that connected from outside, he slows down a bit his pace and turn his head to look through the window. To not his surprise, Yurin is staring curiosity on him and seem as if he had expected that from her as he curls the corner of his lips upright to her.

seeing his simple smirk, making Yurin's eyebrows furrow more deep on her spot. After for a while Yongguk turns his head back and saunter through the long hall with his cold expression. 

He notices, along the hall seem like the students is having their talk around. His left full of students and either his right. There only available the space in the middle to people walk freely and now he is walking totally through it which he is honestly doesn't fond much.

Why? 

Because whenever his figure visible in their sight, they must locked their mouth right away and having their eyes completely on him. It's not just like that, they also start whispering around, hushing their voice into low. And the most important thing, they will talk about him.

And that really do happen right now.

Maintain his chin up, he fasts a bit his pace and ignore all their around him. He really wish that the hall will come to an end so that he won't confront those people.

He seems sick of it.

But the sake not on his side today, -yeah his sake always not support him when he accidentally bumps into someone -no, it's a girl.

She immediately stumbles back and fall down on her which effect by the tough body of Yongguk. The books she was holding a minute ago, completely scattered around on the flat floor along the girl. 

A small whine escaped from as Yongguk grimace at the unexpected incident before him. The girl quickly gathers her books in her hand while looking up. After recognizing the person she had bumped earlier, the books she is holding drop back on the floor dramatically. Her hand begin to shake in fear as her stomach shrink inside when his dark stare straight on her eyes. 

Yongguk quickly pulls out his hands from the pockets and step forward toward the girl. All students who has been watching all the scene gasp at his sudden movement and the girl stiff on her spot with her lips apart, setting her eyes on him.

"What is he going to do to that girl?"

"I feel bad for her, she is in trouble now"

"Is he seriously going to hit her just because she had run into him, well that's !"

"Look at how mad his face, it's no show any mercy on it"

"I bet he really wants to beat her up"

"I hate him from the beginning he came to our school"

Hearing those all words making Yongguk stops instantly taking more step.

"Damn it" he quietly mutters then runs his gaze around and spread the really sharp stare on them who is talking about him non-stop. He clicks his tongue once in irritation and his face tense up even more which sending shivers down on their spine.

They all keep quiet by his dangerous stare.

Seeing how scary they are against him, Yongguk quietly rolls up his eyes then shove back his hand inside the pockets. He glanced once at the victim girl above him before turning around and start to walk again, leaving a poor girl on the floor.

All the students quickly release the breath that they was holding a while ago right after Yongguk turned away from the girl. As he is saunter, everyone send his figure by their eyes.

The girl still didn't budge from her spot and found her completely speechless. A hand abruptly come and pick up the books for the girl. She flinches instantly at the person as she just come to reality.

"Are you alright?" Yurin asks while her hand busying gather the books. She glances at her who is still clueless and smile a bit.

"I-I'm fine "She confirmed herself but her face show otherwise to Yurin. Yurin didn't say anything at the moment.

"Ah sorry, you don't need to do that.. I-I can do it by myself" She quickly snatches back her books in Yurin's hand and continue to pick up by her own

Yurin smiles and watch her for a moment. She folds her arms on her knee since she is squatting down infront of the girl.

"Please don't mind him" Yurin states all of a sudden. The girl quickly slows down a bit when Yurin mentioned about the scary boy. She preeses her lips together and hugs all her books in her chest after done. She roses up her head and meet her eyes with Yurin's. 

slightly open as if want to say something but close it back with frown on her face. 

" Do you want to say something? Just say it" Yurin encouraged her when she notices her obvious desire.

She bites her bottom lips unsure before open eventually.

"You see, h-he seems.." She trailed off then quickly shake her head "never mind"

She quickly gets up and bow once at her without wait any second. "Thank you"

Yurin stands up too and about to response her, but she immediately turns around and walk out from her. At first she begins with fast walk then the walk quickly turn into run.

Yurin stands froze and blinks her eyes in confusion as she stares at the girl until she disappeared behind the walls.  

For a second, she her lip " What was she trying to say about him?"