The fright

Curious or Care

CHAPTER 11


With bright blazing sun above her, Yurin stares at the address he was given her last night in so many thought on her mind before breathing out a sigh. She folds the small paper then shove them in her bag. She begins to move, slowly stroll to the narrow alley. Based of the address, this is only way she has to through it. Once she steps into this silent place, her body tense up immediately. Her eyes quickly roam around with careful and see only a messy tar road along the garbage uncluttered around. her ears caught the sound of the water flowing, probably from a leaky water pipe.

She gulped forcibly.

Then, focus at the front of her. She walks more forward and face the junction with four directions. Her feet stops at the middle of it, trying to remember which one should she takes. her eyebrow wrinkle before she confirmed it by herself. There's still alley, long alley when she didn't see any open place yet. She started walking again and this time a bit calm but still alert.

A sudden weird sound greets her ears as she turns her head over, looking behind her. It's empty but her hunch said that there's as if someone was walking passed by behind her such a lightning.

Bam!

Yurin yells as jump in surprised. "I'm not doing this, I'm not doing this" Her eyes squeezed shut. Her heart race fast with abnormal. Her chest raise up and down in fear.

She truly can't lie to herself. She is freaking afraid right now. her confidence drop instantly with giving her a tension much. 

And the moment, she realized that Yongguk really wanted to play with her and pulling these not-so-fun games on her.

"I'm unable to do this" She mumbles, trying to find the air. gradually give up. Her eyes move around until they land at glimpse of a black cat and assume that the sound was coming from the cat a minute ago. probably, she jumped to the roof. However, she can't run from the fact that she is still in fear and her heart can't still normal. 

"I want to go home" She spins around and walking back to direction she was coming from but stop after took a few steps.

"but, I can't" She mutters, suddenly a picture of him smirking over her appeared into her mind, if he found out she was give up already. "He will look down at me again" she adds, looking up. 

At last, a defeat sigh left her small lips. She turns backs and staring ahead. she had come this far and there is such a useless if she gives up now and she doesn't want to show the weakness in her.

She brings up her hands to her neck and immediately clutch her locket necklace. It was from her mother. it's actually a birthday gift from two years ago. She hopes she will get an enough strength and go on with this game.

Releasing her locket, she continues her small journey.

Fifteen minutes after, she stops in front of the building, standing stiff. It's A lame building. At the moment, she seems a bit tired because this place completely deep and have to take a long walk to arrive here and she noticed, not many people is living in this building.

Yurin watches the tall grass that waving by the crazy wind around the building in silent before getting in slowly. She approaches the stairs and she doesn't think the lift is safe now, it can be they are broken or else she really didn't want to take it on purpose.

She climbs carefully and get into the fourth floor. Once she arrived, she finds the door and knocking calmly, breathing out in relief. Yurin fixes her T-shirt for a second and wait for the door to open but they are nope. She frowns and about to knock it for the second times but suddenly the door burst open which Yurin automatically pulls back her fist.

"Wow Daebak!, Yurin did it, you actually came!"

Yurin lifts up her head, and found a bright Yongguk with unusual smile on his face. He is standing there in front of her and wearing a black sweater which hiding his grey t-shirt inside it.

She slowly smiles, "You know. you look very.. fake."

Instantly, Yongguk drops his smile when he got caught. He leans his shoulder on the frame door before narrowing his eyes on her. "This is not what you wanted?" He crossed his hands over his chest.

Yurin shakes her head. "No. just be yourself, Bang yongguk"

There is no response from the male.

He is not listening now, when his eyes are not any longer on her instead behind her, through her shoulder. His eyes flash in dangerous than a minute ago and staring hard on something.

She frowns, "Hey, wha-"

"You punk over there, Remember her face and don't even dare to get near her because she is mine!" Yongguk suddenly raise up his deep voice over something. Yurin jumps in startled and quickly turns around and found nothing. She can't help but being curious of what is Yongguk mean before she heard an unfamiliar voice.

" you!" Someone cursed, then appeared from the wall he was hiding just now. Yurin freak out immediately, her stomach shrink right away. she really didn't see that coming at all.

The man with a bunch of tattoos on his body showed dissatisfied face. However, he didn't talk much instead back off and disappear from the place, when his chance was broken by Yongguk's words.

"Let me guess, you didn't have any idea about he was following you all the way here, right?" His unamused voice greet her ears.

Yurin turns in front again, facing Yongguk who is looking at her back with his poker face and the tone of his voice had changed now but still not in a kind way. She presses her lips into line, still shocked and wordless. Her eyes stares at the t-shirt he is wearing now.

"Why I didn't feel his presence at all?" She asked, not to him but for herself, ignoring him as well.

"Because you're stupid" He answered behalf of her.

Yurin raise up her head and looks at him with tiny eyes while he has no expression on his face, didn't show any guilty or anything.

"That" She said all of sudden, breaking the silent that tense quite long at the moment. "Did you really mean it?"

Yongguk frowns, didn't get it "What?"

"Saying that I'm your" She mutters.

"No." He said without hesitation. "I said it because I don't want you to get by him" He blunts.

Yurin almost falls on the floor after hearing his innocent words.

"Haha, thanks?" She fakes a laugh with making her face a bit.

"No problem" He simply responded, titling his head slightly, smirking a bit.

There's silent for a short time.

"Okay, then. let's get start" She clapped her hands once before bravely sneak herself inside his house since he is standing the side of the frame door which having a bit space for her. But suddenly a long arm reached out in front of her, prevent her after she got herself half into his house. "Wait"

Yurin stops and look up at him, since he is quite tall. "Aren't you afraid?" he asked.

"Afraid of what?" Yurin frowns. Yongguk scoffs in disbelieve. He drops his arm then approaching her slowly. She stares at him in weird but still stepping back as a respond, confused.

"You know, being alone with me. Boy and girl" He whispers, leaning to her again. Yurin's back touch the flat wall immediately when there's no space behind her anymore.

"No" She answers calmly.

"Aww, really?" His hand closes the door all of a sudden that happened to be near her back, making Yurin's body tense up a bit. The atmosphere in the house completely dark and she just realized that there is no light in his house.

She clears before opening "I come here for doing our project and I believe you won't dare to do anything to me"

Yongguk's face changed hard and stare down at her for a few seconds. "Your confidence is too high, Yurin. please take note, I'm still a man and I might can do anything that you don't want to happen"

"Then, what you want me to do? Go home now after coming all the way here with laborious?" Yurin's body suddenly shakes up, she still in fear, especially after found out, there was someone following her earlier and even worse, she didn't know. She was trying to be as calm as possible because she don't want to look weak.

He watches her for a moments, before his hand flip the switch on beside her head. A bright light appeared, erasing the darkness in the living room as revealing his medium house clearly.

He backs away a bit, before turning around, walking away "You are the one dig into your own grave" He murmurs. Yurin heard that but pressing her lips together, because she knows she is the one who was agreeing to choose him as her partner. so, she has to completely bear with it in everything things

She lets out a deep breath then push her back from the wall, and before she could go everywhere around his house. Yongguk stops on his track all of sudden and turn his head over his shoulder.

"And make sure, you stay away from my stuffs"

 

 

 


This chapter is a bit short but not that short but it's okay, at least I've updated it. huhu