Help

Curious or Care

I've updated again today :)

 

CHAPTER 6


 

The cozy breeze blowing sheepishly around the street of the Seoul which didn't even bother any people that busying passing here and there. Yurin saunters calmly through the path and let the wind blow his brown hair like a wave. The busy street beside her, didn't even tickle her heart to care. She adjusts a bit her almost heavy bag on both of her shoulders and let out a small sigh. She is on her way to her house, after the school end. A week has been passed, and Yongguk still have not show yet any sign that he wants to let out his heavy voice, even in the class, he looks more quiet then the nerd in their class. Weird and nobody in the class dare to talk with him as if they got his warning already. maybe through his dangerous stare.

Yurin now in the town. oh before she reached her house, she must to pass the town first or we can call a small town here. The distance between her house and the school quite far, and it almost take an hour to reach there. Thing can make easy if she just take a bus, because the time can be less to an hour to thirty minutes, but to think that waiting for the bus also take a few of minutes, making her just only have a walk.

She walks pass a few of stores and her eyes already seek everywhere, as if looking of something. Suddenly her feet make a prompt stop and her pink lips smile wide.

"There you are" She mutters to herself, pushing a little the strands of her hair out of her face.

Today, she doesn't want to be the 'stalker' anymore, and almost everyday she saw him here and make her be more brave every each day. She will greet him no matter what and she had planted in her, that she wants to fulfill the promise she made. err.. even the promise sounds more stupid but she doesn't care. if she'd give up already, Yongguk might underestimate her real bad.

Yurin wore a casual face, before pushing the glass door in front of her. 

Yongguk holds up one of the book while reading the synopsis silently, looking pretty focus on it. He then examined the cover of the book before reading the title for many times, his mind is in on doubt, whether he should buy it or not. 

"Rising strong.. hmm interesting"

Yongguk almost throws the book away from his hand when the voice greet him. her voice almost... almost near his ear.  Yongguk quickly turn over his shoulder, his eyes wide in shock.

"Uh oh" Yurin backs away quickly because the position of her near him look very awkward. Why not, when she bravely peek from behind him through the shoulder with tiptoed her feet a bit because of his height and they almost kiss when he dramatically turned around.

"Sorry" She grins innocently.

Like usual, he didn't say anything but his face slowly turn pink a bit and changed. Yurin knows, she made a mistake by surprising him like that and now she feels really awkward. 

"Ah look!" She step forward then stand beside Yongguk, her fingers pull out one of the book from the shelf. The same title as Yongguk holding now.

Rising strong by Brene Brown. This book just come out this year 2015 and it's the English book. She nods her head in understand, so he likes to read something like this. It's rare to see guy like to read a book, especially in English. He sure really smart.

"Wow, you can read in English" Yurin says without lifts up her head.

"You looks clever even you're quiet" She adds again, flip the book back and forward. 

Yongguk lets out a loud breath, before slamming the book back at the shelf, a bit rough. Yurin besides him almost jump, she looks to the side and Yongguk seems about to walk away.

"Hey," She yells, when he starts walking away.

"Why do you have to care with my presence?" 

Yongguk stops his feet, without turning.

"Just do whatever you want. aren't you come this shop to buy a book? Then, go ahead." She paused, biting her lower lip.

"You know what, if you keeps care with people around you, you never get what you want!" She shouts and all the people who is in the shop, already have their eyes on her. but she ignore it.

Yongguk grips her knuckle under him then turning around, facing Yurin. He walks in brisk toward her before stopping in front of her. He step again forward which make Yurin steps back for a few steps and last her back touched the shelf completely, prevent her to go anywhere, well, her mind never though to run away either.

Zap!

Yongguk snatches violently the book from her hand then turning around again before walking off from her, heading to the cashier counter.

"You're welcome" She force a smile then breathe out. She admits, his face looks badly dangerous but she knows, it's opposite with his heart.

...

The next day, Yurin just come out from the library of school- and again, she spent her break time in the library instead, did a little revision what had the teacher taught them all this while. The books in her hand, she hugs them closely near her chest while strolling down to the staircase. She has to cross to the another block which placed her class. She carefully going down the stairs one by one and seem like no one over there.

When she wants to turn into the corridor way, the bustle sound could be heard and greet her eardrums every step she took, her heart begin to worry and she just realized that she had made a mistake by choosing this way. she usually, come out from the library after the bell ring and at the moment, all the students get into the class already. but today she has come out before the bell ring. So, that's mean she must to face the situation that she really really hate. Well, all the girls doesn't like those kind of situation.

Her heart almost drop to the floor when she saw them, and she starts cursing inside her heart for being stupid this time. regret.. Yeah, she feels really really regret but, she doesn't think to turn back is the best way. 

"Why are they always being in there?" She mutters, inhale calmly.

She looks up, one, two, three, four, five, six- damn it. too many to count and all of them are boy. She cursed. 

She bites her lower lips, hard before her feet start to move forward. She has to walk pass all of them at the long hall with full of force. There's a group of male students and there's not only one group but five groups. They always being here to kill the time before the bell ring. Either side of her, full of them and it's suffocating every girl who is being in this situation.

Having head down, she bravely herself then sidle through the hall silently. 

The sound of laughing, teasing, their movements,  suddenly stop dramatically and turn into quiet. No one is talking anymore. Just sound of the rustle by the wind could be here. Yurin knows, they notices her presence in here and now she wants to scream so badly.

"Keep talking, keep talking, keep talking please" She exclaimed quietly, trying to calm herself at the moment.

Bluntly, She prefers when they are talking and playing around without even bother to care with her presence, but it seems, that's not going to happen as she wanted, when all of their eyes already on her completely as if she was delicious meat.

She sigh in between surrender and shudder then walking in flurry gradually, decided to ignore all her feeling right now.

The sudden grip on her arm, startled her that she almost yells at the person. then, for a second, her body has been dragged by him.

"Yongguk!" She shouts in almost happy mixed relief. but then frown take over her face, when he squeezes her arm a bit hard, as if he was mad but Yurin can't see that when she is too busy to wondering where is he dragging her now.

"Hey, where are we going?" Yurin looks up over his face, who is only looking forward. There is a few seconds..

"Follow me" He heartlessly states, his voice deep as before.

"Follow me? it's that mean you are really open your heart to talk with me, am I right?" she gladly asks him with sparkle eyes, half believe. Yongguk didn't say anything afterward.

She seems to forget everything around her including the boys who is now didn't have an eyes on her anymore, probably because of Yongguk.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" She tries again, earning his grunt instead. After a few seconds, Yongguk stops and turn around to face her. He quickly lets go of her arm which make her almost stumble and stare at her. 

The red in her arm could be visible but she ignore it,  she is about to open when he interrupted her right away.

"Troublesome. Who said I want to talk with you?" After that he walks away, leaving her dumbfounded in her spot.

"Hey.. you just talking, idiot!" She shouts while sending his figure with her eyes. He didn't response nor looking back instead keeps walking ahead. She sigh heavily, suddenly she remembered something and promptly she looks around her.

No one, where are all of them?

No, they still over there, talking and stuffs.  So, where is she now?

"Oh" she realized that she is now at the end of the hall, she's being blank for a while and blinking for a few times then something hit her.

"Thank you!!" She yells again when Yongguk's figure still can be see from afar before gone behind the wall.