Don't talk with me

Curious or Care

Chapter 4


 

Day after day had passed, showing that the time never come into the end. It's keep working and never turn back even if anyone want to. It's has been two weeks they started the school and seem the things turn out all well so far. For Yurin, there's nothing to worry about her study yet at the moment, because the school just begin.

However, during these two weeks she had for a few times trying to speak with Yongguk but he seemed more like to be alone or rather to say, don't like anyone around him. No, He hates people around him. Despite he acted that way, but in Yurin's eyes, they all look so tangible and obvious. He's actually..

"Ah"

Yurin snaps from her deep thought when she accidentally stepped on something beneath her gray shoes. She immediately stops from walking and look down. There's vermilion​ handkerchief​ that laying on the floor. As a reflex, Yurin removes her feet from the thing and step back.

She immediately bends down then pick up the handkerchief​ cautionly. The frown grows instantly between her eyebrows while scanning the thing in her hand. While other hand, she has a few of books that she brings along which she hugs them close in her chest.

She slaps the handkerchief a bit​ to dust off the part she just stepped on before trying recognize​​ belong to whom.  Her head tilted slightly with fluster then she roses up her head and found a figure of someone walking in front of her. Of coure, he was there too because they're heading to the next class.

Yurin jogs a bit forward try to catch his medium pace before tapping the back of his shoulder. Feeling something on his shoulder, Yongguk turns over but a few seconds he looked ahead back as soon as he recognized the person, completely ignore her. 

Yurin bites her bottom lip, however she brave herself walking beside him, throwing away her shyness.

"Is this your?" She immediately stuck out her hand and show the thing she found a minute ago.

At first, He wanted to deaf himself but seeing the very familiar thing between her fingers in front of him making him a bit shock. He quickly snatches the handkerchief in her hand with a rough then give a sharp glance to Yurin, as if don't like it if anyone touch his stuffs at all.

"Erm, I'm sorry but you've dropped it-" Yurin not really sure, what was she saying sorrry for, because it's natural to return back the thing that not belong to her.

Yongguk rolls up his eyes, showing that he's not care much about the reason. He takes a very large strides with using his long legs, making his pace more faster. What was he trying to do is avoid the girl as could as possible. It's a lie, if he says, he didn't see her desire to talk with him.

"Ah wait!" Yurin catched his pace back when she had been left behind by him.

"Hey," Now both of them walking in unison yet trot at the same time due to Yongguk who is obviously walking fast.

"Let's be friend" Yurin blurts but got ignored real bad.

"Are you not going to talk with me?" She asked in curious.

Silent.

"Why?" She tried again, looking up to his deep bitter face.

"Are you okay?" The last question, successfully grabs his attention when he grunts angrily with irritation. He suddenly turns around and clutch her left arm. The next things, Yurin had been pulls away before her back crash against the wall. 

Her eyes wide. shocked.

"Why are you not afraid of me?" Yongguk grips both of her shoulders, pressing her against the wall.

Yurin can tell she's a bit fright out when his deep voice greet her eardrums clearly until she wasn't realizing she had squeezed her eyes close. Her hearts skip a beat for a moment before they working faster, with strong beats yet uncontrollable. 

His voice also echoed around, signaling that no one's there at the moment. At the long hallway of corridor. Empty with dead silence. It's seem only both of them has been left right now, the others probably already make their precences in the next class. Well, Yurin was the last person who leave the class before.

Yurin open her eyes and has been greeting by the angry yet handsome guy who is standing there in front of her, towering over her small figure. Now, she can feel the slight fear slowly drain inside of her. It's not like she really scared but the way his stare went over her with dark sharp, making her shiver a little.

Yurin quickly clears and try to throw away her fear behind. She bravely lifts up her head and facing his stare. "No, Why would I?"

Silence took over again, when he tries to study her eyes.

Yurin continues again, "Plus, there's no reason for me to afraid of you, you're just-"

"Shut up" He cuts her, squeezing a bit her shoulders. Annoying. He just doesn't like someone talking about him and describe him with their own thought. It's unacceptable for him.

"Don't even think to try to talk with me again." He lets out an 'polite' warning to her, dropping his hands to the side and taking one step backward.

Seeing him released her, she begins open with a frown.

"Why? Why I can't talk with you? Is there something wrong?"

"Just do what I want!" 

"No, What if I don't want to?"

He snorts hardly.

"Don't force me to do something you don't fond to you, Mee Yurin" his voice dropped once octave, which growing more deep.

Yurin startled. It's not because his voice but he knows her name. He does knows her name for real. So, it's mean he really had eyes on her before? He had paid attention on her too.

"Something... I don't fond? like what?"

Immediately Yongguk's eyes turn into dangerous sharp at the question.

"Do I really need to show you to understand?" He steps forward to her,  his hand slowly slides to her arm. His fingers running down her milky skin but his eyes never left her face, waiting for her kind of reaction.

Yurin looks down and watch the way his fingers playing with her bare skin in the arm. She gulps silently. She either can hear his breath running out through his nose clearly, showing that how close their gap are at the moment.

She looks up at his face again and saw his smirk right away. 

"Do you have any brave to do that to me?" She suddenly mutters.

Yongguk's hand stop istantly. He grimace for a second then dropping his hand to the side again from her. 

"I do have if I want to" He grits his teeth, a bit irritation by her unexpected reaction before continuing "Especially someone who try to mess with my life" 

He backs away, then point at her face. "You better don't talk with me and I really mean it for what I've said a minute ago, got it?"

Without waiting the girl speak any further, he bends down then pick up his books that had been fallen earlier. He turn around then begin to walk off from there.

Yurin breathe out right away and she doen't know how long she was holding in. She admits it. She was a little scared of him earlier. He stood in front of her with that scary face on him, totally empty her mind for a second. 

Luckily no one was there and watch the scene.

Suddenly Yurin curse under her breath, realizing that she was late for the class. She looks around and found yongguk not any longer at the hallway.

She doen't know he can't be that fast.. or she really spaced out too long to notice it.

"Aish!"

...

The last period of the class end and the students begin to rush out from the school. Yurin is busying finish her note and not realizing that only her has been left in the classroom. All of them already gone even yongguk himself. Well, he was the one went out first even they were have only five minute to end the class and the teacher still haven't done teach us yet. Rude and no one dare utter any word to him.

After finished it up, she stretches out her arms to the air, trying to rib off her pain in the body for the long sitting. She yawns for nothing since the time already reached 4 pm.

She starts to stuff off her books in the bag and get up from the seat. She saunters alone through the corridor before arriving to the gate of the school with a tired face.

That's Yurin, busying herself with books all day. She just somehow doesn't like to waste the time.

Before she makes her way to her house, she decided to have a drink for a moment at the coffee shop. She walks up straight to the small town and head to the place where she can find a good coffee for herself.

During her journey, she was being accompanied by the earphone plugging in her ears, listening to her favorite songs which smoothing her feeling inside.

She stopped by the shop and have a nice drink over there and warm by the coffee. It's such giving a good mood for her at the early evening now. 

After about thirty minute, she walks out from the coffee shop and heading home. She had passed a few of shop beside her and suddenly she stops her feet.

There is the large book shop in front of her and that's not the point she was stopping just now because there's something catching her attention completely. 

Her lips forming with a small smile instantly and stepping forward before pressing her palms to the large glass of the book shop.

"I know it, you're not like that" whispering to herself while her eyes glued inside the shop.

There is a masculine guy, holding the book with his serious face and the best part is , he is the same person who all students scared of, there's Bang yongguk.