Chapter 2

My Secret Crush

 

____ POV

"Jason!! When did you get back here?" I asked with joy! I can't believe my best friend is here. Both of 'em.

"I just arrive a few hours ago. I forgot your house address, so I walked around and found your brother at the store near the airport. God! I was so glad to meet your brother, or else I will wonder alone in the airport not knowing where to go," he said. Jessica and I were laughing out loud. It’s quite funny. How can he forget my address? He usually memorizes my address back in the States. 

"Ok! Tonight I’ll cook something special since Jason is here," suddenly my mom said from her room. She came out wearing her favorite apron. All of us just smiled.

"____, can you help me?" my brother, Jay asked me. I walked to his room and see him wondering back and forth his room.

"Wae?" I asked. He just pointed at a thing that I can never help with. A box of picture located on the top shelf in his room. I just looked at him with a weird look.

"You have got to be kidding me. I’m shorter than you and you're asking me to take the box on the top shelf," 

"Ani, I’ll carry you. Because if I carry Jessica, I’m going to have a back ache. She’s so heavy," my brother said while looking at Jessica. Jessica’s face turn red means she's quite angry. 

Jay carries me and I took the box from the top shelf. When he put me down, I quickly open the box to see what is in there. And I was superbly shock when I saw a picture of me and a boy quite familiar. 

Jason POV
why does she have to be so cute?! I’ve known her since we're in the States for 8 years. But I just can't let the feeling go. I seriously need to tell her that. But I’m scared if I told her my true feelings I would vanish our friendship.
"____ Can I ask something? Which class are you in?" I started our convo.
" Na? Jeijong," she said. I was quite frustrated. She’s in second class, I’m in first class
" Wae? Your face suddenly changes. Did I say something wrong?" ____ ask. I just smile and shook my head. Suddenly Jessica pulled my hand and walk towards the door. She gave eye signal to ____. I wonder where are they going to kidnap me to.

[While walking towards the park]
" Jason-ah, do you want some ice cream?" Jessica asked with her aegyo. She’s always like that when she's with me. Although I tried to like her aegyo but ____ aegyo is much cuter than hers.

"Ani gwenchana. I think I’m full. I just ate a pack of chips while waiting for both of you to get back home,” Jessica does her aegyo again. This time it’s her 'please' aegyo.
"Jason, just say yes. She won't stop until you said yes," ____ said. I just have to agree with ____ because I don't want Jessica keep on doing that. So I said yes and choose vanilla. ____ walked towards the park. Now I remember. She wants to go to our old school. Why didn't she say so?

 

Kiseop POV

‘Why can't I let her go from my head? I need to focus in training,’ I saw dongho and Kevin dancing to their favorite girl group Girls Generation Gee. They both are so cute. Then I saw Kevin smiled at me. Kevin’s smile looks alike like her, since Kevin’s face is like a girl. Her face entered my mind again.

Why can’t I get her out of my mind? This is so much different from other girls I met. She is so different.

“Hyung! Why are you sitting here alone?” Dongho asked me.

I look at Dongho and he smiled.

 “I think I know why. Hyung, you seriously are falling for that girl. I think she is my age. So, maybe she’s in my class. If she is, trust me hyung…” Dongho stopped and look at me with his weird smile. I kept on thinking trust him in what. He stood up and started walking away. But then, “Trust me that I’m going to get her before you do!” then he ran away. The moment I heard that I was so shock. I quickly run after him

Junhui POV ( Kiseop friend who has a crush on him )

“Trust me that I’m going to get her before you do,” I heard Dongho said to Kiseop.  I was so happy because I know the ‘her’ Dongho said was me. Of course it’s me, there should be only me. No other girls were close to U Kiss except for me.

“Kiseop-ah, what are you doing?” I asked Kiseop when he is already tired chasing Dongho.

“Trying to kill that annoying little kid,” he said while pointing his finger to Dongho.

“Wae? Did he do something wrong?” I asked him.

“Ye! He’s going to take my dream girl! That kid is so dead!!” Kiseop said.

I just can’t help myself from smiling. At last he actually liked me. After all this years, I’ve been keeping it deep in my heart.

I know that maybe kiseop is already kept his heart quiet for a while. maybe he doesn't know how to confess. I went inside to their practice room. I saw Kevin playing his phone.

"Kevin-ah, what are you doing?" I approach him.

"Oh Junhui-ah. Amugeosdo. Just watching Kiseop's crazy acting yesterday," he said. The moment he said kiseop , I quickly sit next to him. 

"YA! I know you liked him, but please don't squeeze me. I’m already so cute," Kevin said with his aegyo. I pinch his cheeks. Kiseop entered the room with Eli. They’re talking about school projects together. Within minutes, Dongho entered the room shouting.
"Kiseop Hyung! Geunyeoneun yeogi!" he said. Kiseop who just now is focusing turn his head 180 degree towards Dongho.
"Nugu?" Kiseop ask.
"Oh My God! You’re dream girl!" Dongho said. When I heard he said that, I was shock. I’m already here, why did Dongho said she just arrived. Kiseop quickly ran towards dongho and asked him question. Lastly, Dongho bring him outside. I turn around to face Kevin.
"Junhui-ah, don't be sad. Maybe it’s just a joke. You know Dongho. He always like that," Kevin tries to make me feel better. I just smiled. I hope what he said is true.

Eli POV
"dongho! Seriously? Now? I need to finish the project by this week. And tomorrow we have comeback!" I scolded dongho. But little dongho just smiled pretend that he did nothing wrong. Eli cannot do anything to his little maknae.

"Hyung! baegopa!" I said to soohyun hyung. Soohyun hyung just smile while using his eyes to show towards Kevin and junhui sitting at the corner watching videos. I think I understand what he’s trying to say.

Me and soohyun hyung walked slowly towards the couple. Then....

"BWAH!!!" Kevin and Junhui were so shock until Kevin’s iPad slipped from his hand.

“Eli! Soohyun Hyung!! What is this?! My heart could just stop if only I have heart attack!" Kevin exploded. Junhui just stare at us with her angry eyes. The eyes that i can never look deep in. She's too scary although she's my dongsaeng.

“Mianhae! Just you guys so concentrating on the video, so we planned a little evil not too evil plan," I said. Soohyun hyung just nodded agreed to my explanation.