Chapter 6

My Secret Crush

Dongho POV 
today was so fun! after recording, we went to AJ hyung's house and ate so many dishes. his mom is a wonderful cook! i just can't get the taste out... yummy!

"Dongho, Eli is going to send you to school tomorrow. since i have to send the other members to their schedule place. Eli and Kevin's schedule starts at 11. so they're going to send you to school," our manager said. i nodded. but Eli hyung start giving excuses not to send me. but he have no choise. he must send me to school. AJ hyung and Soohyun hyung is playing so card game. they said its for 18 and above and i'm still 17. but i think its the UNO cards. looks like it. hyung.. hyung...

"Alright everyone! to your rooms. NOW!" our manager said. everyone look at him with the 'ah! can we stay up late' look. but he close the lights and we all went into our room.

Eli POV
why me? why do i have to send Dongho to school. i hate it! thats it! kevin is going with me. so that i can go window shopping with him in disguise ofcourse. AJ entered the room and i saw him smiling widely.

"Ya, why are you smilling so happily?"

"You know what? tomorrow my cousin is coming back to Korea. i missed her alot! we played hide and seek. she hide but i didn't seek. i went into my room and sleep. after dinner, she went into my room and give a slap. i guess i deserve that," he said while laughing. AJ, why didn't you seek for her? or you wouldn't get any slap. we keep on talking until AJ falls asleep first then i switch off the lights and went to sleep.

"KRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" i heard a loud noise near my ear. it hurts. 
"KRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" again?! i woke up and see AJ's bed is empty and saw Dongho holding a clock in his hand and put it near my ears. 

"Dongho-ah? Wae? you're going to make me deaf," i said while pushing the clock away.

"Hyung! if you're not going to wake up now, i'm going to be late to school and maybe getting detention. and if i get one, you know what will happen," Dongho said while turning the clock again.

"Okay okay! i'm up. where's kevin?" i asked. dongho just point outside. i went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. then i went to the kitchen and pour milk in my favorite cup.

"Hyung! hurry up!" Dongho yelled from outside. i quickly drink my milk and took the car keys and lock the door. Dongho rushed down while kevin walks like a princess. the princess of U-Kiss. i drove Dongho to his school and stop infront of his school. but then he said that i have to go inside since it's th first day of second semester. this kid could be really annoying.

"Dongho, can you just bring kevin inside? i seriously don't want to go in there," i said while pointing towards the school. dongho rolled his eyes and said no. if only he's my brother, i would smack him on the head. three of us walked to the school together. me and kevin wore fake geek glass to disguise ourself, although dongho said not to, because the students don't care. but its for protection. 

we send dongho until his class. his school is opposite of what he said just now. all the students were like, 'oppa! sign this for me!'. dongho waved at us and he ask us to go home and pick him up at 4.30PM. i just smile cause i'm not the one who's going to pick him up. i have schedule till 6. when i turn around i accidently hit a girl. i think, dongho's age.

"I'm sorry! i didn't realize that you're standing behind me. by the way, why are you standing behind me?" i said. the way she dress, the way she hold her books. it reminds me of someone. she look at me and said

"I'm trying to enter my class but you're standing in the way! how can i just go through you?" I'm froze up! the girl who i missed my whole life is actually in front of me. why can't i say hi? why can't my mouth start to work?

"Can you please move?" "And Jessica, stop staring at him, will you?" 
i moved from the door and she entered with jessica. i think jessica knows me, but as an idol. not me as me. 

____ POV
what is the matter with that guy? standing in the way and asking me why am i standing behind him. do i look like i have a pleasure time, waiting to enter the class? 

"____! that's Eli! Eli! Eli!" Jessica said. i just rolled my eyes to her and she just keep quiet. this girl, never had enough of korean guys. 

"____-shi!" i heard someone called my name. i look for the person and saw Minho is waving at me. oh ya! i promised him yesterday that i will sit next to him. but then, where is jessica going to sit? she can find a place for herself.

"Good morning! nice to see you again," Minho said. i just smiled and took my textbook out.

"Oh ya! do you have a vanilla essence at your father's shop?" i asked. 

"Yeah. why? do you need it?" he asked. i just nodded and told him that my mom want to bake a cake. after he gave the OK signal, our teacher enters the class. my eyes were looking for jessica. but i couldn't find her. 

"Who are you searching for?" a voice speaks. i think its jessica. i turn around and see her sitting to Jason. i'm quite shock!

"what are you doing here? i though you're in the first class?" i asked. he smiled and told me that the principal switch his place with a student from this class. this is going to be fun. three of us in the same class again. and now we got a new friend, Minho. 







this chapter is quite boring...
sorry!!!
but be free to comment and subscribe 
this is a picture of the old U-Kiss with Alexander and Kibum...