Chapter 21

My Secret Crush

 

Dongho POV

I hope Kiseop hyung already finish my homework by now. Besides, he’s older and the questions is not that hard. And I want to blame _____ for leaving me without helping me with my homework first.

To: ______
From: Dongho

Yah! You! You left me without helping at all! I’m stuck with my homework. Well, actually, Kiseop hyung is stuck with my homework. Hehe~ I make him do it since I have scheduled. You owe me a homework

I put my phone away and drink some water. Then my phone vibrates.

To: Dongho
From: ________

Hehe! Sorry but why is Kiseop doing your homework? You know, if you keep on doing that, you won’t learn anything. And I didn’t leave you without helping you. I left a piece of paper with every solutions and answers for your mathematics homework. I bet Kiseop found it by now.

She left me a piece of homework solutions?! Wow! She’s amazing. She actually did help me, but I won’t tell Kiseop hyung. Let him finish up the homework. I text me thanks and continue my schedule.

Finally! I’ve finished my schedule and home sweet home, here I come! I want to jump on my bed and sleep. Don’t want to be disturb anymore.

“Dongho-ah, I’m going to the store for a while. Lock the door,” the manager said. I nodded and as soon as he closed the door, I locked it. I plucked in my earphones and listen to music. I must be so tired until I didn’t realize that my manager have been standing outside the car for 10 minutes. I unlock the door and he entered, then he scolded me for falling asleep. But I didn’t hear it since I’ve plucked in my earphones and listen to music.

Eli POV

I can’t believe Dongho did it again. Before this Hoon falls into his trap on doing his homework. Now Kiseop. Poor guys, but I’ve got to admit, Hoon and Kiseop seems so blur when Dongho asked them to do his homework. I’ve been reading ‘The Vast Field Of Ordinary’ by Nick Burd. It’s a really nice book. I used to read this back in DC and I promised myself not to read it anymore. But when I clean up my book shelf, trying to find for a book to read, this book fell. I picked it up and realize it was a book which I used to love reading it.

“Eli-ah, don’t you want to go out from this room? You know, like have a walk or something?” AJ came in and sat on his bed. I looked at him and shook my head.

“Yah, seriously. You’ve been acting weird lately. You used to be someone who talks the most and Kiseop is the least. But now, it seems like you have change personality with him. What happen with you two?” he said, loud and clear. I just chuckle and look at him back. He look at me with the did-I-say-something-funny face.

“Nothing happened between us. We didn’t go to any Chinese restaurant and exchange personality like Freaky Friday. I just needed some time on my own. And Kiseop is probably happy because of ______,” I said although it was hard for me to say it.

“You guys! Yes!!!” Kiseop yelled from the living room. AJ and I walked outside.

“Yah! You finish the homework already? If you did, you don’t have to celebrate it like your girlfriend agreed to marry a dork like you,” Kevin said. He turn around and look at Kevin.

“How did you know I finished Dongho’s homework? And yes my girlfriend said yes to me to be my girlfriend,” I think I’ve mistaken my ears. Did he said ‘girlfriend’? we all waited for him to tell who  is the lucky girl.

“_______ said yes to me to be my girlfriend!” he said while jumping around the house. I felt my legs weaken. My heart stop beating and my world is turning black. I couldn’t see anything. She said yes. She said yes. My mind won’t stop repeating the same sentence that came out from Kiseop’s mouth. He’s one lucky guy to get her heart. You’re the stupid one Eli! You had her in your hands and now she walk away from your hands because of the loosen grip.

“Eli-ah, are you okay? Your face look pale,” someone said. I tried to open my eyes slowly and I saw 5 guys in front of me. I smile and nodded.

“Yah! You really starting to act weirdly lately. What happen to you? You make me worried you know?” Soohyun hyung said.

“Mianhe hyung. I don’t feel so good lately,” I said. Then we heard Dongho came home.

“Hyung! I’m home. Where is everybody?” he said while I saw him walking around the house searching for us. Then he entered my room.

“Why are you guys staying in one room? Did I miss something?” he asked. All of them shook while me and AJ nodded. He looked at us with a confused face.

“YAH! Tell me! I’m a part of U-Kiss too. Why is Eli hyung look like he’s going to faint soon? And Kiseop hyung’s face is so happy?” Dongho said while pointing at me and Kiseop. I turn my face towards Kiseop. I guess he’s happy and I will pray for my brother’s happiness.

“Dongho-ah, I’ve finish your homework. It was hard, you know? I didn’t even remember learning that during my time,” Kiseop said. Dongho slaps his forehead in frustration.

“Hyung, you’re not as old as a grandpa. If you are, then you didn’t learn what I’m learning now. You’re such a babo hyung,” he said and walk out.

“And ______ did left the answers in my room. You should’ve copied the paper,” Dongho said when he’s already outside. Kiseop run towards him. Who knows what might happen to Dongho. Now I just want to rest my mind and not thinking about ______ anymore. I’ll throw the picture away tomorrow. Goodbye…

______ POV

Now, I’m officially Kiseop’s girlfriend. How am I supposed to keep it a secret when I’m living with my two bestfriends. Wait! One is my best friend another one is my frenemy. So I don’t think its two best friends. Who cares?! How am I supposed to keep it a secret now.

“______-ah, why do you suddenly want to go out here? And the garden is so big!” Jessica said while looking around in the garden. I smile and pull her towards a bench with the background of a fountain.

“Jess-ah, I need to tell you something, but you have to promise me that you’ll keep your big mouth shut!” I said while holding out my pinky asking her to promise. She hooked her pinky on mine and nodded her head with a smile. Here we go!

“I’m a-actually is someone’s g-girlf-friend,” I said, stuttering.

“Can you please stop stuttering? I couldn’t understand anything except for someone’s g something,” she said. Why is she making me hard to talk about it?

“Okay. I’m someone’s girlfriend,” I said as fast as I could.

“WHAT?! Who is the unlucky guy?” she said. I look at her when she said ‘unlucky guy’.

“Well, because I remembered when you dated Drake. After a few days, you just said to him that you want a break up. And Ellison oppa scolded you for breaking someone’s heart,” she said. You don’t know how I’m scared that I’m going to break his heart and I’ve broke one.

“You never guessed who is it. He asked me about just now before dinner and before you prank called me!” I said while hitting her arms. She chuckle and asked me who is it.

“Kiseop,” I said without any expression.

“MWOH?! Kiseop?! From U-Kiss?!” she yelled. I cover with my hands. Then I place my finger on my mouth, giving her a warning. She nodded.

“I don’t know what to say. Urmm, congratulations?” she said while ending it with a questions. I giggle and said thanks.

“But ______, don’t you think Ellison oppa will be heartbroken when he come back from China and found out that you already have a boyfriend?” she asked while looking up at the sky. Jess, if only I could tell you that I’ve broke his heart.

“He would understand. I think. Besides, I’ve waited and he didn’t appear and I think its time for me to moved on. And sorry I took your idol as my boyfriend,” I said while tickling her.

“Nevermind. Besides, I’m happy to have my idol as my bestfriend’s boyfriend. I can brag about it to other people, IF you let me,” she emphasized the ‘if’. I laughed at her. we talk about the memories back in DC and our first day in primary school which she throw chocolate milk all over me and got scolded by the teacher and my brother. After that incident, we became good friends. 










you're officially Kiseop's girlfriend.... *celebrates*
but do you think he's Mr Right??
Geez! a long way to find out...

hey! another update for you guys... =) 
comment and subscribe!! <3