Chapter 14

My Secret Crush

 

Kevin POV

“Kevin, hurry up and get ready. The shooting starts in 5 minutes,” the producer said. I took my clothes and then the hoodie that written ‘Midnight school’ in front of it.

“Kevin, today I’m going to sleep outside with AJ. We’re planning to give ____ to use our room since she need one. And Hoon also wants to join us. So are you in or are you out?” Eli asked me. Since she’s the only girl in our dorm, so I nodded. He smiled and then the producer asked us to go to the main spot to start the shooting.

It was a fun time shooting while someone I know who is not an idol watching. She laughed to the jokes we did. She cheered for us in every game. She’s been an inspiration for me tonight. If only I could have her for me. But Kiseop liked her first and he saw her first and everything about her, he knows first.

“Yah! Kids! Good job. We had a fun time tonight and I think you have someone special tonight,” Hyung Joon hyung said. He’s been fine to us although Kibum hyung is not longer a member of U-Kiss. He pointed at _____ who is watching us from a distance. Eli went to her and pulled her.

“Yah! What are you doing? I don’t want to go there,” she said. Although she’s quite far, but I could hear her voice clearly. But I couldn’t hear what Eli told her.

“Hyung, this is ______. She’s our friend in school and Dongho’s biology project partner,” Soohyun hyung said. I guess they wanted Hyung Joon hyung to know her. After a session of ice breaking, we went to the changing room and change our clothes. I look at the time. It’s already 1:30 AM. Tomorrow Dongho and ______ have to go to school. I went out and search for the manager.

“ Hyung, I think we should go home now. Since tomorrow, Dongho and _____ have to go to school,” I said. He just nodded and called the member out. One by one of us enter the car. _____ sits in the middle of Kiseop and me. We’re singing and making jokes in the car. It’s a fun day after a whole month full of schedule.

Eli POV

We had so much fun today. Although _____ just sit there and watch us, but I bet she’s having a fun time too.

“Guys, do you want to eat anything. Because I’m hungry,” I said, breaking the silence for quite a time.

“Eli, you always hungry. Even thought you ate tons of food, after a while, you come again and say, ‘I’m hungry’,” AJ said. Haish! This kid is making me losing my image in front of an outsider. Everyone laughed after AJ said that.

“We can’t go out to eat, since Dongho and ______ have to go to school tomorrow,” our manager said. Fine! I surrender. Besides, my dongsaengs need to study hard. I turn around to look at ______ who is sleeping on Kiseop’s shoulder. How I wish that Kiseop was me. Kevin is already went to his neverland behind there. Another angel in the house. Everyone is the car already went to dreamland but I just can’t let my eyes shut. I’m tired but my eyes won’t close.

“Kids, wake up! We’re here,” the manager said. Since I’m awake, I just open the door and took the house keys and turn on the lights. I went to the bathroom and wash up. After a few minutes, I went out and see everyone is lying in the living room. But _____ is not among them.

“Yah, where is ______?” I asked them. but no response. They’re dead, I guess. I went into my room and close the door. But when I turn I saw _____ already sleeping in my bed. Okay. Since me and AJ are sleeping outside, she can have the bed. I took my shirt and wear it.

“Yah! Ireona! Go and sleep in your rooms. But first thing, get wash up first! I’m smelling some kind of smell in here,” I said which make everyone wake up and start sniffing around.

“Ah hyung, I don’t smell anything. You’re lying,” he said with his aegyo.

“But it helped me to wake you guys up. Now get going,” I said. They all got up and start to walk like zombies. I turn on the TV and watched some dramas’. But I got bored so I switch the channel. And there we are, on Music Bank, singing Neverland.

“Wow! I looked awesome,” Kiseop said and sat next to me.

“No, I look more awesome than you,” I said. He pull his face away and continue watching the performance while dancing. He can never be separated with dancing.

“Okay guys. Lights out. Eli and AJ, don’t turn on the TV. Get it?” our manager said. We just nodded and he turn out the lights.

 

Next morning

I felt some how it got brighter. What is this? I slowly open my eyes and I saw Soohyun hyung is standing and staring straight towards us. I sit up with half asleep and half awake. I turn to my left and see AJ is still sleeping. So I quickly wake him up.

“AJ, ireona. It’s already morning,” I said but instead of waking up, he grabbed my pillow and place it on his face. Isn’t he supposed to be suffocating? Who cares?

“AJ! Get up! Soohyun hyung will kill you if you’re not waking up,” the moment I said Soohyun hyung’s name, he immediately woke up. I guess he’s scared of Soohyun hyung. I got up and went to the bathroom. Start washing my face and brush my teeth. I went out and saw Dongho and ______ are already in their uniform. Back in DC, I didn’t have any uniform. Just wear anything that you want.

Kevin went in after me. I went to the kitchen and ate cereal for my breakfast. Since Kiseop didn’t cook breakfast.

“Hyung, we’ll get going now. Today, we’re trying to go to school earlier so that no one knows that _____ slept in our dorm yesterday,” Dongho said. We all nodded and watched them leave the dorm.

“Yah! Since when Dongho is polite?” Hoon said. All of us just shook our head. Maybe he’s trying to show off his cool side to _____.