Chapter 22

My Secret Crush

 

______ POV

Today is Friday. My birthday is tomorrow. We’re planning to go back to Seoul since Kiseop insisted me to celebrate it with my new boyfriend. But Jason keeps on making me staying at home. I know what he’s trying to do, not letting me having a date with Kiseop, although he didn’t really know that Kiseop is my boyfriend. But he’s going to be there too. So what’s the deal?

“______-ah, what am I supposed to wear tomorrow? I want to look beautiful,” Jessica said while pointing at her open closet. I chuckled.

“Yah, just being you is the most beautiful clothes in the whole world,” I said. But she refused to listen. She took out a few dresses, skirts and shirts. Then she lay them on the bed, asking me to choose.

“Okay, I’ll choose but you have to promise me you’ll act like normal. Just when you’re with me, okay?” I said and we pinky promise. So I choose her a nice white dress with a shorts and a converse shoes. There! Now I can wear simpler than her.

“Knock, knock!” someone said.

“Who’s there?”

“Jason,” he said. I already know that it’s him. But Jessica just wanted to play the knock knock game. They keep on playing the game until Jessica got tired of it.

“What are you girls up to?” he asked after sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Finding the right clothes for me. Besides, she’s not the only one going for a date, you know?” Jessica said while pointing at me.

“You’re going on a date?! Who is the unlucky guy?” Jason said. When she heard that, she grab a pillow and throw it at his face. Me and Jason laugh because Jessica’s face turning red.

“She’s coming with me back to Seoul. Do you want to come?” I asked Jason.

“Why are you going back there? I thought we’re not going there anymore,” he said. What? Since when did we say that?

“No, we’re going to celebrate ______’s birthday with her boyfriend whom is still back in Seoul,” Jessica said. I snapped! I look at Jason and he looked shocked. I was about to tell him when it’s the right time. I know that I shouldn’t tell Jessica.

“You already have a boyfriend?” Jason asked me while looking into my eyes. I nodded and look away. I know those eyes want something from me. Something that I don’t believe I could give it to him. How am I supposed to give it when it’s owned by someone else.

Jason walk out from my room and close the door behind him. Then I heard another door being slammed as hard as it could.

Jason POV

I bet he won now? Eli, why do you have to take her? You know how much she meant to me, but why? I slammed the door and lean against it. I couldn’t help my tears from flowing. I’m losing again. after all these years, I’ve been alone with ______ without anyone interrupting our relationship, she chose him over me. What do you think Jason? She always have Eli in her heart. Never ever you name will be written in her heart.

“Jason-ah, are you okay?” ______ asked from outside. I said yes but she asked me to unlock the door and let her in. I’m crying now and that’s the only thing I don’t want her to see.

“______-ah, I think I want to sleep. Get back with Jessica to find a nice outfit for her tomorrow,” I said and she said yes. Then I heard footsteps leaving my doorstep. Jason, be brave. You babo! You always know you will never win against him who’s name have been crave in her heart since centuries ago.

­­­­The next day

________ POV

“Jessica, hurry up or we’ll be late!” I shouted for Jessica from downstairs. She ran from her room leaving her door open. Then she ran back towards her room and closed the room.

“Khaja! Sorry! I guess being nervous for your first date didn’t give me enough sleep,” she said while having the regret face on her face. ­­­­I smiled and said that it’s okay. We entered the car and I saw Jay on the driving seat.

“Yah! Who asked you to send us to Seoul? I might end up in hospital if you’re driving,” I said.

“Just enter. Mom have to accompany aunt here, so she asked me to send you. And what makes you think that you might end up in the hospital if I drive?” he explain.

“Urm, I don’t know. Because you almost killed me when you first started driving?!” I said which make him shut his mouth and turn on the engine. God, please save us! We start the journey to Seoul with my dangerous brother driving.

“______-ah, I’m going to my friend’s house okay and hang out with him near COEX mall. Are you guys going there too?” Jay asked.

“Yup, who are you going to hang out with?” I said. At least I’m being a concern sister.

“Kibum. You don’t know him since he left DC before you had a chance to meet him. But I’ll bring him home so you can introduce yourself to him,” he said. After that, all of us were wondering alone in our own world.

“We’re here. Go and call Minho now. I’ll be waiting here with Jason,” he said. I went out from the car with Jessica.

“Annyeong! Minho-shi, we’re here,” I said as soon as we entered his house with the help of his maid. I was amused with his house. It’s big! He said his house is not big.

“Oh ______-shi, Jessica-shi. Wait for a minute. My girlfriend should be here any seconds now,” he said. Jessica and I looked at each other about the shocking news? Minho, Girlfriend?!  He’s improved! And he didn’t even told us who is the lucky girl. Suddenly the door behind us opened. And there she is.

“YUKI?!” we said in unison which make her raise one of her eyebrows.

“What?” she said as simple as she can.

“You’re his girlfriend? Minho, she’s your girlfriend?” I asked both of them and they nodded. Before this Minho was playing hard to get and lastly, he falls for Yuki, his fan. We continue our journey to COEX mall and my phone start singing.

To: _____
From: Kiseop oppa

Where are you? We’re using disguise, so I bet you won’t know it’s me right? Good luck trying to find me and the others. Poing! >_<

Aish! They aspect me to find them all over the COEX mall which is huge. I have a better idea...









hey readers!
so how was this chapter?
mianhe cuz its a short update... buzy with schools *althought today was the first day*
what is the plan??? 0_0

comment and subscribe...
oh ya, please visit my graphic shop... always prepare for request!!! ^_^ thanks!!! saranghaeyo!

 click on the picture to go to my graphic shop...