Chapter 27

My Secret Crush

 

Eli POV

It’s been 2 months since Kiseop and ____ being a couple. They looked so happy. And it’s been 2 months too I’ve been close with Junhui. I think I will confess to her next week. I have to do this perfectly. I took out my phone and called Junhui.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Junhui-ah, can you meet me at COEX mall now? I have to buy something to confess,” I said.

“WAH! My chingu is in love already. Araso, araso. I’ll meet you at the mall,” she said and hang up. Great! Plans working.

“Hyung, can I use your car today? I need to go to COEX mall to meet Junhui,” I asked the manager who is playing video games with Dongho. He nodded and handed me the keys. After saying goodbye, I rushed outside, not wanting to answer Soohyun hyung’s questions.

Fuh! That was close. I hope they won’t call m… spoke too soon.

“Yoboseyo?”

“YAH! Where the heck do you think you’re going? We have practice in an hour and a half!” Soohyun hyung yelled from the phone. I moved the phone away from my ears since he used his highest pitch voice.

“Ah hyung, I told manager hyung already. Don’t worry. I won’t be captured by any fans anymore,” I said. Then after telling him to chill down, I hang up. It’s not safe to talk on the phone while driving.

I finally reached COEX mall. I entered the parking lots. I saw Junhui’s car and an empty spot next to it. I quickly enter the parking spot before anyone else could. I went out and locks the car.

I walked in and saw a beautiful girl is waving at me and signaling me to do something. She putted her hands over her head a few times and then only I realize that I wasn’t wearing my hood. I quickly covered myself with the hoodie and went to her.

“Was I late?” I asked her when I stop at her, panting.

“Yup 2 minutes late. Let’s go and buy something for someone you want to confess too,” she said while pulling my hand.

“Aha! A jewelry shop. I bet the girl you want to confess to is someone who loves jewelry. Which girl who doesn’t?” she asked happily. Junhui-ah do you know who am I going to confess to?

She sat down on the provided chairs and stare at the rings under the glass.

“Yes? How may I help you?” the saleswoman asked us. Junhui looked up and smile at her.

“Oh yes! I would like to see all the couple rings collections,” she said while looking at me. what? Do I have something on my face or she’s falling for me? second thought! I bet she’s falling for me.

“Eli-ah, you haven’t told me who is the unlucky girl?” she asked me with her please-tell-me face.

“Someone that you know, very well,” I said and the saleswoman come back with the stuff that Junhui said just now.

“WOW! Everything looks so beautiful!” she yelled a little. I chuckle looking at her in that time.

“You can choose anything you want because her personality is same as yours. So it would be easy,” I said leaving the decision at her hands.

“Okay if you say so. This one looks nice. Oh! this one is better. No this one…” she keeps on choosing everything at tell me that everything is beautiful. No wonder they said diamonds is a girl’s best friend. After making her choice, she called me.

“Eli-ah, I think this would be suitable for your girl. Besides this one is booked by me. I want my future boyfriend to buy me this one,” she pointed at a couple ring written forever yours. I would love to buy that for her since she’s going to be my future girlfriend. But she didn’t know about it although I’ve give some clue.

“Okay, you go and wait outside while I’ll pay for this,” I said while taking the pair of rigs that she asked me to buy for my ‘girl’. When she left, I told the saleswoman that I want the other one, the one that Junhui booked for herself.

“Sir, are you going to confess to that girl just now?” she asked. I was quite shock but I nodded after blushing.

“Well, she’s one of a kind. it’s hard to get a girl like that. She’s the kind who doesn’t et jealous very fast. I can tell by her attitude,” she said. Is she a saleswoman or a fortune teller?

“I’ll try not to hurt her,” I said while paying for the ring. I hope whatever is written on the ring would be true.

Junhui POV

I wonder who is the lucky girl. He even wanted to buy a ring for her when he’s confessing. How sweet! I’ll meet the girl one day.

“Boo!” I jumped a little and turn to the person.

“Yah! Don’t make me get a heart attack!” I said. Eli laughed while pointing at my face.

“Your face is so funny. You’re daydreaming. I’ve been standing in front of you like 2 minutes, so I decided to ‘boo’ you,” he said while pinching my cheeks. What’s with him lately? He’s been pinching my cheeks.

“Kaja! I’m hungry!” he said while pulling me up and walk towards a ramen restaurant. He’s acting weird lately. What’s got into him? We entered the shop and the restaurant owner greet us.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Seoul Ramen,” she said. We bow to her but her face expression change.

“OMO! You’re Eli from U-Kiss!” she said which gained the attention in the restaurant.

“Yeah, but please don’t tell anyone outside the walls okay?” he said while pulling out his pinky finger.

“Okay, you can have my word. Since you’ve come here with this lovely girlfriend of yours, I’ll give free ramens for both of you,” she said and then left. I was looking at her when she said that. Then I looked at Eli and he smiled. We walk to the table near the window. He just told not to tell anyone outside the wall but he chose the window table?! So unpredictable.

It was awkward moment between me and him. We were just playing with our phone, taking glimpse of each other and the restaurant owner.

“Here’s your ramen. A special ramen for the special couple,” she said while putting out bowl of ramen on the table. She smiled and walk away to another customer.

“WA!!! This smells good!” Eli said while sniffing the smell of the ramen. I giggled because of his actions.

“Why did you giggled? Did I do something funny? Don’t you want to eat? She already give us free food you know,” he said in one breath.

“Araso, araso,” we continue eating and telling stories. It was a fun ‘non-date’ date. I guess. We finished eating the food around 2:30PM and we rushed back to our cars because Eli remembers that he has dance practice now. Soohyun oppa is so going to grill him.

“Annyeong Junhui-ah! Thanks for accompanying me to buy this rings. You’ll know who is the lucky girl,” he said. I smiled and nodded. I then realize that my car was parked next to his. He went in and drove like a crazy maniac. Eli, Eli. Poor the girl who has to be with a crazy maniac…

Kiseop POV

“Hyung, where is Eli? I won’t practice without him. It would be weird,” I said to Soohyun hyung.

“That kid is so dead when he get here,” he said while looking at the clock. I turn myself at his gaze on the clock. It’s 2:50PM. We’re supposed to start the practice 20 minutes ago. Suddenly the door burst open and Eli entered. He’s not breathing normally. I guess he ran all the way to the dancing studio from the dorm.

“KIM KYOUNG JAE! You’re so late!” Soohyun hyung yelled. I cuffed my ears from the yelling and screaming.

“Mianhe hyung. I have to do something,” he said while putting his palms together, making his sorry face.

“HUH! Never mind. Hurry up and get here. We have to start now,” he said and clicked the start button on the computer to start our new song Neverland. We start to practice, but I realize that Eli’s been smiling after being scolded by Soohyun hyung. I wonder what makes him smile like that.

“That is so tiring! Hyung, 5 minutes break,” AJ said but Soohyun hyung gave him a strict no look. I went to Eli who is sitting against the mirror.

“Yah, you’ve been smiling all time. Did you do something when you’re out?” I asked him. He turn to me and smile, AGAIN!

“I’m going to confess,”…










Annyeong!!! *bows*
i hope you liked this chapter...
i'll try to finish this story before i register in the residential school...

comment and subscribe!!! 
Kamsahamnida!! *bows again*