Chapter 20

My Secret Crush

 

_____ POV

The whole trip was a mess! I’m not talking to anyone and Jessica doze off to her dreamland while Jason just looked outside the window. He’s thinking something. I know it from his face expression. Asking for an apology? Who cares!

I bet by now Eli already read the letter I wrote him. I’m so sorry Eli. I’ve made a really hard decision choosing him over you. But I think that’s the best for me to let you go. I don’t want to cherish any of our memories anymore. I took a long time to get you out of my way for a moment. But now I insisted myself to let go of you for good. For both of us.

“______-ah, we’re here. What are you dreaming about? Hmmm, let me guess. Kiseop oppa?” Jessica said. I snapped back to reality and just smile and her. How can I think of him when someone else is invading my mind? Come on! You told him your heart belongs to Kiseop. Snap out of it! He probably thinking that you’ve moved on which you’re going to prove it.

I step out from the car and grab my bag. Here I go. A house, no more to mansion. I guess it’s like Yoon Ji Hoo from Boys over flower’s house. Its big and contemporary but still have the old Korean house style. I felt like I’m in my hometown for real.

I went inside and saw my aunt smiling widely. I hugged her and gave her a weak smile.

“_____-ah, why are you like this? Are you sick? Are you hurt?” she said while placing her hand on my forehead. I am. But not there, inside of me…

“Ani, imo. I’m fine. I’ll go to my room first,” I said and walk passed her. I don’t feel like talking to anyone. I want to be alone. Just by myself. I enter my room with the sign ‘LITTLE ______’ on the door. The room looks the same from last time I was here about a week ago. I put my stuff. But my bed is no longer double-decker bed. I wonder what happen to my old bed.

“WAH! Your room is so big!” Jessica came in with Jason. She wonder around my room while Jason just walks towards me. Not now.

“Hey, are you still mad at me?” he asked. I just ignored him. He asked again and I gave him a scary glare.

“______-ah, want to go out tonight? Since you know Incheon more than I do,” Jessica said.

“Sorry Jess. I’m tired. Maybe next time. Now, can you guys go out? I want to rest,” I said trying to be as polite as I can. They nodded and walk out. I grabbed my teddy bear and hugged him. Then I shoot up and grab my diary.

Dear diary,
I let go my love of my life just like that. But I found someone who can takes care of me really well. It’s hard to let him go, but I believe this is the best for us. Eli, do you know you’re the hardest decision that I have to make? But I know you don’t care do you? I understand. That’s all, goodbye…

I close my diary and put it on the top shelf. Then I heard my phone sing. It’s a text message.

To: ______
From: Kiseop oppa

Hey baby girl! How are you? I know, I know… I’m being over protective, sending you text every 5 minutes, but I missed you! And it’s killing me.

I laughed at his text. Text every 5 minutes? Last he text me was about two hours ago. I think I made a good decision by letting him invade my heart.

To: Kiseop oppa
From: _______

Oppa, since when do you have to be protective? I’m not your girlfriend yet remember.

I replied him and throw my phone on the bed. I grabbed my towel and enter the bathroom. Nothing can help beside a warm shower. After about 10 minutes in the shower I step out. I look at my phone. 2 messages. He can’t be texting me asking where am I when I replied late. Kiseop-ah, do you really like me?

To: _______
From: Kiseop oppa

Aish! Okay, do you want to be my girlfriend? *please say yes! Please say yes!* >_<

I chuckle at his text. I didn’t think twice since I’ve made my decision earlier.

To: Kiseop oppa
From: _______

Yes! *since you force me to say yes* then yes! From deep in my heart, it’s a yes.

I replied him. Then I remembered, there’s another text message. I wonder who is it from. OMO! It’s from Minho. I forgot to tell him that I’m moving. Asking me if he can come to my house on my birthday.

To: Minho
From: ______

Minho-ah, I’ve moved to Incheon. Living with my aunt. Jessica and Jason are also with me. Sorry didn’t tell you earlier. Back to your questions, why don’t I come down to Seoul and we can watch some movies together? I’ll bring Jessica along, maybe Jason too. Since you won’t having any other friends.

I walk to my closet and grab my t-shirt and shorts. Then I wore my hoodie.

~Step it up Step it up, dashi shijak iya.Tto temporeul ollyeoseo, ap jilleo gallae~

My ringtone singing. I grabbed it without looking at the caller ID.

“Yoboseyo?” I said but no voice.

“Yoboseyo?” I said again. and I heard a voice.

“______-ah, I’ll come to your room tonight,” the person said in a very deep voice which makes my hairs stand. Who is the freak?! Then I look at the caller ID. Unknown number.

“W-who is t-this?” I stuttered due to the scary voice.

“You’re biggest… FAN!!” the person said. Wait! Isn’t that voice is…

“JESSICA!!!!” I scream from my room and she came inside my room, laughing hard.

“YAH! Do you want to die?!” I said. She just keeps on laughing. I grab my pillow and throw it and her. Ooofff! Yes! Directed!

“That’s what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa oh oh oh!” I sang Paramore’s song. She laughed but this time it wasn’t as hard as the first one.

“Dinner’s ready. Come and eat, miss babo!” she said. Argh! She’s goin… wait what did she said?

“Yah! Jess! What did you say?” I yelled and she scream from outside, ‘miss babo’. That’s the name Jay and Eli gave me. I guess I’m a babo. I can’t deny that anymore. Psshh! ______, and you think that you’re smart enough?! I went out from my room and close the door behind me. At the same time, Jason came out from his room. He smiled at me but as a punishment for yelling at me, I’m not going to talk to him. I just walk pass him when he grabbed my wrist.

“Yah! Let me go!” I said trying to loosen his grip.

“I’ll let you go if you talk to me,” he whispered. What the…? Why did he whisper? Like there’s someone else here.

“Just let me go!” I said practically snatched my wrist from his grip and walk faster towards the dining hall.

“Okay let’s pray and eat,” my Jay said. We pray and we started eating. It was my favorite dish, bulgogi! And we’re having Berry Hoddeok for dessert. [a/n: bulgogi is barbecued beef and berry hoddeok is Korean pancake. It taste really good. Try some…]

After dinner, Jessica and I help my aunt to clean the mess up while Jay and Jason watch the TV. I look at my wrist. It’s swollen a bit. Aish! Now I have to wear long sleeves just to cover up his acts!

“Jess, do you want to sit outside today? Maybe in the garden?” I said.

“Mwoh?! There’s a garden here?! Why didn’t you tell me earlier, I should’ve went there,” she said that and nodded. So I linked hands with her and walk towards the garden.

Kiseop POV

Aish! This is making me crazy. I wish I know how to drive a car. So I can drive myself to Incheona and hugged her and never let go!

“Yah! Kiseop-ah, what’s got into you? Someone lost his wife?” Kevin said and giggled.

“I lost half of my… inspiration?” I said which make him burst out laughter.

“INSPIRATION?! Yah! You don’t even know what inspiration means,” he said with his laughter still on. I make an annoying face and continue to help Dongho with his homework. How come I have to do to his homework? Damn it! That kid’s good in rock paper scissors.

Kevin went out, still laughing while I’m stuck in the room doing Dongho’s homework. Why does he have to go for a schedule?

‘The length of a rectangular garden is 2 feet longer than 3 times its width. If the perimeter of the garden is 100 feet, find the width and the length of the garden.’ Haish! What kind of question is this?! I know! ELI!

I went out from the room and knock on Eli’s room.

“Come in,” a voice said. I opened the door and saw Eli lying on his bed reading one of his collectable books.

“Yes?” he asked me and I just show him the books.

“Dongho’s homework?” he asked again and I nodded. He reach out his hands for the book and I gave him. He look at the questions and grab the pencil in my hands. In just few minutes, he can finish the questions with the solutions. I look through the solutions and felt that I’m such an idiot. The answers are so simple to get. After saying thank you to him, I went out and closed the door behind me. I think I need to go back to school. 







sorry because this chapter is most of it about ______'s feelings....
tomorrow's new year guys! what your new year resolutions? 
i hope you can achieve your resolutions like i did this year... i got passed my exam with flying colors!! yeay!

comment and subscribe as usual...
p/s: sorry if this chapter is boring... =)