Chapter 13

My Secret Crush

 

Eli POV
I was quite shock when she asked us that question. Who knows why suddenly Jay cannot pick her favorite little sister. We all enter our rooms and get ready. After this we have to be at SeoulHigh School around 11.30. Before that we have to go to ____ house to take her clothes and her school uniform for tomorrow.

“Okay! Haja! Let’s get going now,” our manager said. All of us rushed outside but ____ is still in the house.

“Ya ____-shi, what are you looking for?” I asked her.

“My bag. I can’t find it anywhere. The keys are in my bag. If there’s no keys, we can’t enter my house,” she said. I laughed a bit. Cause her bag is right behind her under the pillows.

“Ya! Are you blind or you have some eye problems? Your bag is nicely sleeping near the pillows,” I said while pointing at her bag behind her. She turn around and took her bag. With her red face, she walk passed me and then went out of the dorm.

“Hyung, why are you so late? If we’re late for the show, we’ll be dead,” dongho said. I just smiled and look at ____. She gave me the ‘SHUT UP!’ look. Our manager drove us to ____ house. Her house looks the same back in DC.

“Okay, you all wait here or do you want to come inside?” she asked. Kiseop just pull her away and asked her to unlock the lock and all of us waiting to enter her house. We entered her house and nothing much that change. Just the adjustment of the furniture… And her family portrait is nicely hanging in the living room. And ____ look so cute with her dress.

“Okay, you guys just wait here while I’ll find my clothes an…..” before she could finish, Dongho interrupted her.

“____-shi, we won’t have school the next day after tomorrow. So why don’t you just stay in our dorm for 3 days? We could send you home on Sunday,” he said. AJ agrees with him and so do Kevin. Kiseop? He won’t be the one saying no! Soohyun hyung and Hoon just said okay. Now it’s up to me.

“Eli? Do you agree?” Kevin asked me in English. I looked at ____ face. I know that look. The look for me saying NO.

“I agree. We can chit chat until midnight or the next morning,” I said while smiling towards ____. I know she’s irritated.

 

____ POV

I have to stay in U-Kiss dorm for 3 days?! MWORAGO?! Seriously, are they having some kind of fever? I’ll be dead if their fans know that I’m living with them for one day. Now 3 days? Oh God, save me!

“Hey ____ who is that guy? The one in black?” Kiseop asked me. I went out and see which one.

“Oh him? Someone I knew back then in America. He’s pretty special to me though,” I said. Suddenly Kiseop’s face changing.

“Means your boyfriend?”

“Yeah. My boyfriend. I have tons of them,” I said. What is so wrong with so many boyfriends?

“I thought you were an innocent girl,” he said.

“You guys are included in my boyfriends. And I think I’m starting to like Korean guys now,” I said and then went inside my room again and lock my door. I heard Eli saying,

‘I think what she meant is we are her friends whom is boys. People in the States always say like that. I hope you understand,’. Oh My! I think Kiseop thinks I’m a playgirl. Eotokke? Oh well, Eli already fix it for me. Now what to bring? Since I’m going to be there for the next 3 days. Okay? Pajamas. School uniform. T-shirts. Shorts. What else do I need?

“Yah ____-shi. I’m hungry. Do you have anything to eat?” Dongho yelled from the living room. When I want to answer, I heard Soohyun saying something. But I couldn’t hear clearly.

“Dongho-shi, if you’re hungry then grab something to eat in the fridge. Maybe my mom cook something today or…” before I could finish my sentence, I heard Dongho yelling ‘DAEBAK!’ from outside. What did my mom cook or buy today? I went out and saw Dongho is eating my favorite ice cream. I thought I ate it all last 2 days. Maybe mom bought it again? but he’s eating it!

“____-shi, it’s your favorite ice cream Dongho’s eating. Don’t you want to taste it or take it?” Eli said. How did he knows my favorite ice cream?

“Err, never mind. Let him have it. Besides, he’s hungry,” I said. I look at the ice cream on Dongho’s hand. Walls Cookies ‘n’ Cream! I felt like I want to snatch it from him, but I’m not that mean. I went back inside my room and continue packing. I look at the time. Its 10 PM. And U-Kiss have their schedule about 11 PM. I pack everything that I need and then quickly take my shower. I wore my short jeans and a shirt and my hoodie. I went out and then quickly take a sip of my milk from the fridge. How am I going to survive there without my supper milk? I have to!

“Khaja! I’m ready. Don’t you guys have to go for some Midnight school shoot?” I said. Soohyun look at his watch and asked everyone to get in the car. Eli offered to take my bag. I gave him and took my house key. After checking that every electrical supplies is off safely, I lock the doors and then went inside the car.

“Everyone is here?” Soohyun asked. After making sure everybody is here, he told the manager and the manager drove us to the shooting area. While going there, Hoon and Dongho played ‘rock, paper, scissors’. Idols always play this game to decide who got to do the boring stuff or the fun stuff.

“Okay we’re here! Ireona!” the manager try to wake the U-Kiss up. Now is already 10.45 PM. But the U-Kiss won’t wake up. Only AJ and Soohyun is up. Others? Neverland. I tried to wake Kiseop up, but that doesn’t help. He just doze off. Huh! So hard to wake them up. Now, I try to wake Eli up.

“Eli… Eli… wake up. We’re here. Wake up,” I said while moving his body. He open his eyes and look at me.

“____, where are we? I want to go home,” he said. I told him that its his schedule spot. He nodded and then went out from the car. Now the one who is left is Kiseop and Kevin. I thought Kevin is the easiest to wake up.

“YA! Kiseop-ah! Ireona! Kevin, wake up!!!” I said in a higher tone. Kevin woke up but not Kiseop. That’s it! I give up. I called Soohyun to wake Kiseop up. He came and I left. I don’t know what kind of method he use just to wake him up.

Kevin POV

I heard someone shouting beside my ear. I woke up and I saw ____ staring at me. She told me that I’m late for my schedule. I look at the person in front of me. Its Kiseop. She’s having a hard time waking this fellow up.

“Soohyun, can you come here for a while? Kiseop won’t wake up although I scream beside his ears,” _____ complain to Soohyun hyung. Kiseop, you’re dead!! I went out with ____. She look like a cute little girl with that hoodie on her.

“What are you looking at?” she asked me.

“Nothing, just wanted to see your guilty face,” I said. The moment I finish my sentence, she turn around and look at me. I just did the ‘What?’ look. Then I just walk away leaving her behind with the annoyed look. 








before anything....
I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG!!! 
I couldn't think of anything to write... and because i went for so many camps and family vacations...
but i update a little... and i think that is not enough... sp please accept my apology?? *gives out lollipop*


i hope you liked this chappie... 
enjoy!!! n sorry again..


oh and now i'm writing another FF but i didn't post it up yet... when i'm ready then i'll post it up...
so wait for it and i hope this one is better than the first one.. =) have fun reading!!!