Chapter 12

My Secret Crush

 

Dongho POV
Aish Kiseop hyung is always like that. Every time I wanted to eat something, he’s always there try to take away my food. It’s a good thing he went out. Or else, he’s going to finish my food.

”Dongho-ah! Gomawo for your food. Next time share with me. Like Soohyun hyung always said, ‘Sharing is Caring’,” Kiseop hyung said to me while taking a can of drink from the fridge. Aish! I shouldn’t bring ____ here so I can get back to him. But now, he can tell to ___ how bad I am if I ever bully him. Why do I have to be the maknae??

Eli hyung called me from the living room. Since morning, they have been sitting in the living room watching some movies. Scary movies. I slowly walked in front with a cup of cold chocolate drink on my right hand and my phone on the other.

”Dongho-ah, next week is ____’s birthday. Why don’t we celebrate it somewhere?” He said. I almost spit out my drink when he said that. I wonder how he knows about it.

”How did you know hyung? Even I don’t know her birthday,” I said. He smiled and said Kiseop hyung made some research about his ‘girl’ whom doesn’t belong to him. And then I heard Kiseop hyung said “YET” from his room. All of us laugh at Kiseop hyung’s action. I thought he didn’t hear what ever that we’re saying.

”Okay a birthday party sounds nice. But where? And when is her birthday anyways?” I asked him. But before Eli hyung could answer, ___ came out from the room. With her sleepy face and eyes closed, she walks towards the couch where AJ hyung is sitting and place her head on AJ’s lap then she slept there. SO CUTE! Kiseop hyung who was standing next to me fell on his knees.

AJ POV
I was shock when she came towards me and put her head on my lap. What happen to this girl? Kevin who just found his pillow in a cupboard in the kitchen put the pillow in between her hands. I could see jealousy in Kiseop’s eyes. Hehe! I’m going to make him more jealous. I put my arms around her. I move her hair from her face. I look at Kiseop and he is staring straight at me. I pretend that I didn’t realize that he’s staring at me.

”Hyung! How come she came and sleeps on your lap?” Dongho ask. I just move my shoulder up and down. I look down at ____. She looks like a little girl that is tired playing around all day. Why is she so cute? I tried not to fall for a dongsaeng and besides, Kiseop liked her since the first time he met her.

While we’re enjoying Dream High, she finally woke up. Still with those closed eyes, she sit straight. Slowly, she tried to open her eyes and look at each of us… when her eyes are finally opened widely, she said hi to each of us. 

"____-shi, aren't you going to check your phone? i thought i heard a text," Hoon said. she quickly stand up and search for her phone. Eli told her that her phone is in his room. she ran into his room but she took a while to find for her phone.

____ POV
How did my phone ended up being in Eli's room? seriously, i'm confuse. i look on the bed, under the bed, under the blanket and lastly under the pillow. i saw my phone underneath it and a picture frame. i check the room to make sure its clear. but when i want to turn the frame, Eli entered the room. i quickly put the frame down and pick up my phone and smile.

"You found your phone yet? i put it under the pillow," he said. i nodded.

"By the way, how did my phone ended up being in your room?" i asked. he said that he carried me into his room cause i felt asleep on his shoulder. my face were like 0_0! WHAT?!

I walked out the room with Eli. then i checked my phone. its a text message from my brother.

'____, I'm so sorry! i can't pick you up. and mom is not around. she have to go to Incheon and visit aunt. she fell down while doing chores. can you asked the U-Kiss if you could stay there for a night? if you can't, call jessica's mother to pick you up. i told her that you're in U-Kiss dorm. I'm so so sorry little dongsaeng! I promise tomorrow i'm buying you anything that you want. sorry again! I Love You! <3'

my jaws drop the moment i finish reading the text. WHAT??!! he can't pick me up? and when did aunt fell? she was okay last week when we went and visit her. and i have to stay in U-Kiss dorm for the night? is he crazy?! i'm the only girl in this dorm and with 7 guys!

"____-shi, what's wrong?" Dongho asked me. i just shook my head. i read through Jay's text message again. he's got to be kidding me?! i can call Jessica's mom, but isn't that is just making her in trouble. she have to drive all the way from her house to U-Kiss dorm. it took about half an hour form our neighbourhood. i guess i have to ask the U-Kiss.

"Uuummppphhh, guys? can i ask you something? and please don't get shock," i said. all of them nodded and waiting for me to tell them.

"*sigh* I don't know how to tell you guys, but my brother just text me and told me that he couldn't pick me up today. and my mom is not in Seoul. she's in Incheon. so there's absolutely no one at home. so he asked me to ask you guys, if its okay if i stay here for the night?" i said while closing my eyes, praying that they said okay. 

"Okay, but we have a late night schedule. either you follow us or you stay at home. but you didn't bring any of your clothers right?" Soohyun said. i nodded. 

"Okay then! U-Kiss go and get ready now! we're going to ____ house to take her clothes! move! move! move!" Soohyun said. he sound like a jeneral in military. 







so how was this chappie???
tell me okay! comment and subscribe!!
i love you!!! <3