Chapter 17

My Secret Crush

______ POV

That was a fun day! But something keeps on bothering my mind. How come Eli knows blueberry bruise? That’s the word I used to say back in DC. Let it go ______! You’re not the only one who uses that word.

I grab my towel and enter the bathroom. Nothing can help except for a warm shower. With lots of bubble popping! I sing one of the U-Kiss songs. I really like their songs now. After 10 minutes in the bathroom, I went out and wore my clothes. Just when I want to go out, I saw a piece of paper being folded and it was placed under my phone. I took it and read it.

Hey
I know you don’t really know me or remember me when we first met. But now I feel like you’re only belongs to me. No one else. But I know the other person liked you more than I do. I really don’t know how to say this, but I really, really like you. Since the first time, I met those sparkling eyes together with that smile that melts my heart. Ever since you call me oppa. I really like you. And I do hope you feel the same…
                                                                                                            love
                                                                                                -your secret crush-

I look at the content of the paper blankly. Who is my secret crush? I fold the paper and place it under my pillow. And there it was. The picture frame that took me a few times to turn it. I’m going to do it now. Here we go.

“______-ah!” the door burst open. Oh come on! I look at the person and turns out to be Kevin.

“What?” I said. Putting the pillow back to where I took it at first.

“Come on out. We’re watching Alvin and The Chipmunks. I bet you’ll love them,” he said. I love that movie. I linked hands with him and walk outside. I saw Kiseop smiling when he look at me. I bet he’s my secret crush. But everybody in this dorm knows about it. I don’t think its him. Maybe …

“Hey!” I felt an arm is around my shoulder. I turn and see Dongho smiling. Maybe him?! Creepy! Stop thinking about it. I sat in the middle of AJ and Kevin. I don’t dare sitting next to Kiseop or Dongho.

“WAH! Theodore is so cute! I wish I was as cute as he was,” I said. I think I said it too loud because all eyes are on me now.

“Oh dear, you’re already that cute. How cute do you want to be? I bet Theodore wants to be as cute as you are,” AJ said. Awh! That’s so sweet. I smile and put my head on his shoulder. Then I look at Kiseop. Hehe! I thought so. He’s jealous.

“AJ, get up! I want to sit there!” he said. But when AJ got up, I pull him back.

“Sorry Kiseop, your girl doesn’t want to let me go,” he said and chuckle. I laugh when Kiseop walk away and sit at his place. I gave a high-5 to AJ.

“Movies over people! I don’t think you watch the movie. I think the chipmunks having a fun time watching you guys instead,” I heard someone. I open my eyelid and saw the manager. I bet I fall asleep while watching the movie. I look around. It turns out I wasn’t the only one who fall asleep.

“YAH! Get up and go to your rooms,” he yell. Everyone got up and walk with their eyes closed. Dongho hit the wall while going to his room.

“AWWH!”

“Dongho-ah, are you okay?” I got up and walk towards him. He nodded and said goodnight. I guess I better get going. I enter my room for now, and close the door. I put my head on the pillow and remembered about the picture frame. Now’s my chance.

Knock! Knock!

Oh not again! Is it a sin to see what picture is it?!

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Kiseop oppa,” I walk to the doors and open it for him. The living room is already dark.

“Yes. Anything?” I asked.

“Uhm, nothing. Just wanted to say goodnight and this…” he kissed me on the cheeks? HE KISSED ME?! I blink a few times trying to remember what he did to me just now.

“Goodnight,” he smile.

“Oh, goodnight,” I reply. I can’t believe he did that. I close the door and went to bed with my cheeks burning.

 

“WAKE UP! WWAAKKEE UUPP!” I heard my mom’s voice. Mom? I’m home.

“WAKE UP! WWAAKKEE UUPP!” I got up from my bed and realize it’s my phone alarm. I record my mom’s voice and made it my alarm tone. Just in case if I didn’t woke up. I look at the time. It’s 6:30 AM. I don’t feel like getting up. I want to sleep more. And I did. I covered myself with the blanket.

“_______-ah, ireona! It’s already 8:30. You’re going to miss breakfast,” who dare to disturb my sleep?! I open my eyes and saw Hoon in front of me. He pull me out from the bed and push me towards the bathroom.

“I gave you 5 mins,” he said that and left. He sounded like my mom. I gave you 5 mins. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I went out from my room and saw the U-Kiss are already eating their breakfast.

“Morning!” I said as soon as I reach them. Then, my eyes met with Kiseop. I’m blushing! I’m blushing! I look away and grab my breakfast.

“Hey guys, we have a schedule after this. About 10,” the manager told them. they all nodded.

“Hyung, can _______ come with us?” Kiseop ask. But before the manager could answer, I already answered it for him.

“No its okay. I need to finish my homework anyways,” I said.

“Oh no! homework! _______ help me with homework later okay?” Dongho said. I chuckle and nodded to him. After breakfast it’s already 9.30 AM. All U-Kiss went to the schedule they have. I’m left alone in the dorm.

I grab my school bag and lay down in front of the TV. I took out the homework I need to do and pluck in my earphones that is connected to my iPad. I listen to English songs which was my favorite before knowing U-Kiss. After 2 hours doing my homework I finally finished it. Now I can rest.

Suddenly, my phone sing. It’s the message tone. I went inside the room and grabbed my phone which is place last night under the pillow. And my eyes caught the picture frame. I read the text first.

To: ________
From: Eli

How’s home? You didn’t trash it right? Haha! Well, we’ll be back about 1 or 2. Then, we can grab lunch together okay? Bye! ILY!

What does ILY means? Although I know a lot of short words, but I don’t know this one. After texting him back, I gather all my guts just to flip over the picture frame which took me a while just to turn it. I took it and turn it around.

WHAT??!?!?!?! My eyes stared at the picture in the beautiful picture frame.

How did Eli have a picture of me when I was small?! With Ellison oppa?! He knows Ellison oppa? How? Why? WHAT?!

I turn the frame around, trying to find a way to get the picture out from the frame. I found the spot and unlock it. I took out the picture. Something was written behind the picture.

‘Last day before she went to Japan and I went to China. This girl knows how to kidnap my heart with her cuteness, her kindness and all about her. I wonder if she will recognize me when we finally meet back one day. Just once. I want her to recognize me just once after a long time.’

WHAT?! ELI IS ELLISON OPPA??!! Why didn’t he tell me sooner? I missed him my entire life. Wait, there’s more.

The girl whom I miss my whole life is back! But she didn’t recognize me at all. Since I’m an idol, she knows me as an idol. Not the Ellison oppa that she loved before. Kiseop liked her. and I don’t want my brother to be heartbroken just because of ______. I rather be the one heartbroken than watching my brother have one. _______-ah, do you know how much I love you? I bet you don’t, don’t you? I guess this is another goodbye.’

What have I done?! I make him feel miserable. Eli, why didn’t you tell me? I grabbed my phone and dialed Eli’s number.

“Hello? ______-ah, anything wrong?” he said. I wanted to say but all my words got stuck in my throat. The voice of the person I missed my entire life. Why didn’t I know about this at first?

“Hello? Are you there? _____?” he asked again. I hang up on him knowing that I won’t be able to talk to him. Instead of talking, I text him a message.

To: Eli
From: ______

Hey! Don’t worry. Nothing happened. I couldn’t speak when I hear your voice. The voice I missed so much. Why? I have no idea. Maybe you can tell me. Anyways, be back soon.

That’s the only thing I could do. How come I live under the same roof with him not knowing he’s the person I missed and loved my entire life?!

To: _______
From: Eli

What are you saying? Are you okay? Having fever or headache?
We’ll be back as soon as the shooting ends
.

Eli POV

Why did she sound so… different? A voice she missed so much? Tell her? What? What did she did at home and… oh snap!!!

“PICTURE FRAME!!” I yelled. It’s a good thing we’re on break.

“What picture frame?” Soohyun hyung said. I just smile and shook my head. Why did I say it out loud?! You babo Ellison! We continued the shooting but my mind wasn’t there. Her image keep on filling my head.

“So Eli-shi, what’s your answer?” the MC said. I was like what-is-the-question-again? but I don’t want people to know I didn’t listen to the question, so I just said no.

“So Eli-shi, doesn’t have a single crush? Even for a little while?” so that was the question. Good thing I said no. If not, my fans will go, ‘Aw! Who is that lucky girl?’

“Yes. I don’t have any crush towards anyone,” I said. Then he asked the same question to Kiseop.

“I don’t know how to say this, but there is a girl who kidnap my heart and doesn’t want to give it back,” he said. We all know who is he pointing too, but we just pretend we didn’t know and act like we really want to know the girl.

“Oh, Kiseop-shi, who is the lucky girl?” the MC asked again.

“Someone who is right here,” he said. At first he was pointing at the audience which make them scream but then he move his hands and place it right on his chest. I know who he meant. None other than ______.

We finished the recording and bowed to the MC and the audience. We went backstage and change our clothes. I want to go home and rest. It’s a long day although now is only 1:30 PM. I want to sleep!! I don't know how to confront ______ since she already know that I'm me. OMG! i can't thing. use your brain Eli! think! there must be a way.

we reached the dorm. i was the last person to go down from the car. Kiseop is already running towards the door. he rang the doorbell a few times until that cute little girl came out.

"______-ah! i missed you! did you missed me?" Kiseop asked. she chuckle and nodded.

"Hey guys! did you see that?! she admit that she LOVE me!" Kiseop said emphasize the word Love. she hit his arm litely. Gosh! i can't look! i can't control myself when she act like that with Kiseop... Please God! just please. make this feeling go away...










hey people!!!
was was this chappie??? was it okay? i didn't have anything to write now since my mind is block...

OMO! school is almost here!!! i hate school!! XD
comment and subscribe!!!
love ya! <3