Chapter 25

My Secret Crush

 

Junhui POV

“WAH! That cake is huge!” I said when I reached the place that they’re going to celebrate someone’s birthday.

“Oh, Junhui? When did you get here?” Kiseop asked me. I look at him, blankly. He didn’t even realize that I’m here. There’s two girls next to him. Which one is the one?

“I came a long time ago. I went on a walk with Eli but it turns out to be a water fight,” I said while glaring at Eli. He just giggled.

“Okay, now let’s sing Happy Birthday song for my most beautiful baby girl, ______!” Kiseop said. Then a girl on his left stood up. I bet this is the girl.

“Sang-il Chookha-Hamneeda, Saeng-il Chookha-Hamneeda…” we sing for her. But the weird thing is, the girl who stood up sang along with us. Means, the special girl is the other one. I look at her. She’s pretty and has a beautiful smile. I have to admit it. No wonder she kidnapped both hearts.

“Kamsahamnida! Now I’ll cut the cake,” she said and grabbed the cake knife and cut it nicely and placed in a paper plate.

“Now who is the first to go?” she said while looking at every faces.

“Me! Me!” Kiseop said while raising his hand. But she ignored it. In fact, she walks towards another boy whom I don’t recognize and fed him. How can she do that?!

“YAH! You’re supposed to give the first bite to Kiseop! He’s your boyfriend! You’ve played him!” I burst out because I can’t stand people do that to the precious Kiseop. She turned around and blinked a few times. Then she bows at me. Now, it’s my turn to blink.

“Mianhe, but I would like to give the first one to my best friends whom I know since I was a kid. Sorry if you’re feeling guilty. Kiseop oppa, you don’t mind right?” she said. WHAT?! I turn at Kiseop and he smile. He can just let go like that?! If I were her, best friends would be later. I would give Kiseop the first bite.

She gave the second bite to the other girl, which I presumed that she’s her best friend from the girl side. And the third one goes to Kiseop. The third?! Wow! She’s amazing! I have a feeling that she won’t last long with Kiseop.

“Okay, let’s enjoy the cake and the scene. We’re going back to the dorm in 2 hours. So have fun!” their manager said. We were each given a paper plate and a slice of the cake. But if we want some more, we could just take it. Kiseop and ______ are having a nice time feeding each other. Maybe she’s the one who can make him happy.

I walk away from the couple and try to find a nice spot just for me. I walk around with the paper plate containing her birthday cake and I found a nice spot. A big stone near the sea. I could dip my legs in it. I put my plate and slowly lowered my legs to reach the water.

“KKYYAAAAHHH!!” I immediately felt like an electric shock just went through my veins and I sat down dramatically on the stone. Then I heard a hard laugh. I turn around and saw Eli is laughing so hard.

“YAH! Why did you do that for?!” I yelled at him. He chuckled and climb up on the stone and sit next to me.

“I don’t know. I think I just realize that you look cute when you’re shock,” he said. I felt my cheeks burning. Please don’t see it, please don’t se… what the?!

“You’re burning. So I splash some water to your face for you to cool down,” he said while jumping off the stone. Why you!!! I don’t know what else to do, but I felt happy when I got to play around with someone.

Eli POV

She’s blushing! Haha! I made her blushed. But what I’ve said is the truth. She looked cute when she’s shock. I slowly bend down a little and splash some water on her face. I bet she didn’t see me with that move because she was busy daydreaming.

“You’re burning. So I splash some water to your face for you to cool down,” I said that when she gave me the what-the-hell look. I jumped off the stone prepared to retreat from her attacks.

“ELI!!! You’re so dead! You bullied me more than 3 times today,” she said while slowly coming down the stone. I couldn’t handle it so I burst of laughter. I fell on my knee and laughed harder. What I didn’t see is she’s already in front of me.

“Laughing well huh?” she said while smirking. Maybe she thought I would be scared or should I act being scared. Besides, I’m a good actor. Hehe! Junhui, you can never prank me.

“Okay,okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to,” I said while put my hands together and make a sorry face. My face is doing the other action but my mind is laughing way more harder.

“No, you’re not forgiven. Perhaps, you would cool down if you go in the water for a fresh bath or whatever,” she said while pulling my arms and walk towards the sea. Now’s your chance Eli! I followed her and when she almost reached the seashore, I grabbed her and carried her bridal style.

“ELI! Put me down!” she screamed. I chuckled. She keep on hitting my chest and I keep on chuckling.

“You said you want to take a fresh bath or whatever. And you’re walking too slow, so I’ll make you go there faster,” and when I’ve reach the deeper place, I let her go and she fell right into the water from my hands. Then, RETREAT!!!!

Kiseop POV

I’ve been watching Eli and Junhui since the time she arrived. I pretend I didn’t notice her although ______ already asked me about her. She’s having a fun time with Eli.

“Kiseop-ah, where’s ______ and her best friends?” Kevin said when he sat down next to me.

“They went to play somewhere. They’re still kids like Dongho. Maybe our maknae is with them,” I said but my eyes keep on watching the two who is having a fun time.

“You’re jealous?” Kevin said. I turn to him and make the what-did-you-say face. He pointed at Junhui and Eli. I just shook my head.

“No, I’ve already got a girlfriend and I won’t change her until she’s the one broke up with me,” I said. In my heart, I keep on praying that she won’t be the same like the other girls who played with my heart.

“Kiseop-ah, I’m not supposed to tell this, but everyone in the group already knows this. Actually Junhui likes you. Remember, when we had our hard time during training years? She’s the one giving us courage especially to you. She cared about you so much. She even packed the food that she cooks just for you. Before this you thought she cooked the food for all of us, right? Because we told you so. Well, we lied. She cooked it special for you. And believe me, we never tasted her hands cooking meal before,” Kevin said. I was shock! I wouldn’t even say a word. Junhui, my friend…… likes me?! ME?!

I turn around and look at her. She’s smiling but not with me, with Eli. Maybe Eli could give her the happiness she wanted. The one that I couldn’t give to her since it belongs to _____.

“I know you’re shock, but I hoped you made the right choice by choosing _____ as your girlfriend,” he continued and patted my shoulder. He stood up and walked away. Why won’t she tell me? I was her close friend but she won’t tell me about it. I know maybe she felt ashamed, but she knows that she can tell me anything.

“Oppa!” I heard a voice that I’ll always remember. I turn around and immediately a smile form on my lips. She wrapped her hands around my neck.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked me while she placed her head on my shoulder. I pointed at the two ‘friends’ of mine who is playing in the water. Then I turn to her. her smile disappear. I wonder what makes her change her face expression. Did I said something or she saw something?










when will Kiseop know the truth? well, he knows one truth now. the other one?
will Junhui and Eli eventually fall in love?? 0_0
i think this chapter's quite short... mianhe *bows*

comment and suscribe! ^_^