Chapter 9

My Secret Crush

____ POV
why is Jason act differently? when ever Dongho try to talk to me, he will pull and said 'lets go somewhere' all the time. its like he trying to control my life. and i hate it! we're walking towards the cafe where Jessica and Minho are waiting for us and i decided to asked him.

"Jason-ah, why are you like this? did i do something wrong?" i asked him. he look at me and smile. he shook his head.

"then? why are you acting like you're somebody else? this is so not you," he just walk away without answering my question. this kid! i wish i had a genie or a magic wand! then i can make wishes and my first wish is for him to disappear! wait! i have a magic wand! i took out my long pen and start to read a spell. HEHEHE!! *evil laugh*

"HAKAMAKAPOO!!" i said but not too loud. just to make sure he didn't hear me. but i guess i was wrong. 

"____, don't even think to curse a spell on me with that spell. its your favorite spell when ever you want to put a spell on someone," he said. he turn around and look at me. then he gave me a wink and start walking again. aish!! he's really really annoying!

"Hey Jason! wait up!" i said when i realize that he's leaving me behind. we reached the cafe and we saw Jessica and Minho giggle about something. Jason and i look at each other with a weird face. if they're going out, Jessica is improved! she's actually dating someone normal than her last boyfriend who is the most popular guy in school. and ended up with a break up on Valentine's Day. it was quite hard for her because she took about a year to recover. 

"What are you guys giggle about?" i said after i take my seat next to Jason. they just smile and Jessica is having her evil smile! she's up to something!

"____, can you walk home with Jason today? i have to go to the library with Minho-shi," Jessica said. i knew it! they're going out. i just look straight at Jessica and Minho and then said  okay. friends...

Jason POV
yes! my plan works. Minho and Jessica is so good at acting. i recommend them to enter the school drama. at last! i can have my time alone with ____. but then, my hope fade away when suddenly Dongho appear from nowhere.

"____-shi! i've been looking for you all day! can you come to our dorm after school? you can come with me. we have to finish the project by this week. and tomorrow, i can't come to school since i have a photoshoot," he said. oh God! i've been pulling ____ all day to escape him but now.. all ruined. 

"Okay. but i didn't bring my bicycle today," ____ said. Gone! its all gone. a plan i planned since Monday is now gone! thanks to that idol over there. 

"Its okay. i've call our manager to pick us today. so you can come with me," Dongho said with a smile. if only he's not an idol, i will mark my territory right on his face. then, he walk away with his friends outside the cafe. i didn't talk to ____ after Dongho left until she said sorry.

"Its okay. besides, maybe i'm following Minho and Jessica to the library," i said trying to make sure ____ didn't get hurt or felt guilty. she smiled and continue to talk with Jessica. i gave eye signal to Minho asking him to follow me and he agrees.

"Girls, we want to go somewhere and be back in a sec," i said to the girls. we walked outside and my eyes keep on searching for that person.

"Who are you finding for?" Minho asked. i forgot that i haven't told him why i ask him to accompany me. i told him that i want to tell Dongho that ____ couldn't go to their dorm. and i'll tell ____ that Dongho cancelled the meeting due to some reasons. what a brilliant plan. the problem now is, i couldn't find him anywhere. after 15 minutes looking for him, we went back to the cafe. the girls are not there!

"Minho-shi! did we asked them to go to the class before we left?" i ask Minho for confirmation. he shook his head! GOD! where could they be? i tried to call ____ but she didn't pick up her phone. then i tried Jessica's cell, same thing happen. we ran to the class, but they're not there. then i saw them playing in the garden. 

"Why did you guys left the cafe?!" i shout a little to make sure they heard me. both of them stop playing.

"Sorry Jason. we're so bored so we went for a walk. then i saw this garden and its so pretty. yeppeo!! besides, you told us that you'll be back in a sec. but you took more than 10 minutes and we're bored,
" ____ said.

"You know my heart just stop beating the moment i couldn't find you in the cafe. i think i couldn't live if i lost you," i said to ____. i have no idea why did i said that. but i hope she knows what i'm talking about. but she ended up saying sorry again. she didn't get what i said just now. *sigh*





no POV of any U-Kiss members... sorry!
hakamakapoo is my fav word to curse a spell on my friends.. n the pretend to be under a spell... =]

i hope you liked this chapter....

as usual.. comment and subscribe!!!