Chapter 16

My Secret Crush

 

_____ POV

Aish! What should I wear? I didn’t bring any fancy clothes with me. I went through my bag to find a new shirt. Yes! Luckily I brought this. My black and white sweat shirt which is my birthday present I got from Ellison oppa. I miss him though. I wonder how he looks like now. I haven’t met him in a long time. I wear a shirt inside and shorts. I grab my bag and put my phone in it. Then I went outside and saw the U-Kiss are all set. AJ and Eli went in, since I used their room just now. But Dongho and Kevin are nowhere to be found.

“Wah! You look really cute!” Kiseop said while pinching my cheeks.

“Gomawo, Kiseop-shi,” I said while doing a little bit of my aegyo.

“Aigoo this kid! Its Kiseop oppa, araso?” he said. I just shook my head and walk towards to Hoon and Soohyun leaving Kiseop speechless.

“Okay, we’ll go to Lotte World then the mall. How’s that sound?” Soohyun said. I raise my thumbs up, he chuckle to my actions.

After 10 minutes waiting for Dongho and Kevin, they actually came out. But not as guys, as girls! My jaws drop looking at both of them. They look pretty even prettier than me, I believe. No wonder Eli always said when Kevin wears a skirt, he’s be the most prettiest ‘girl’. Both of them dresses so different than the others who wore nerd specs.

“Uhmm, guys. Don’t you think your fans will recronize you?” I asked them

“Not me,” Kevin and Dongho said in unison.

“Besides this two ‘girls’,” I said while rolling my eyes looking at them. All of them chuckle.

“The fans won’t know it’s us. Besides, we look different with the specs on,” AJ said. Babo! Your fans are not stupid you know?! We went inside the car and the manager zoomed off to Lotte World.

When we arrive there, it was out of our expectation. I look at every face of each members. Kiseop gulp. While AJ and Hoon holding each other’s hand and Soohyun and Eli just stare at the crowd in front of them. and for the two ‘girls’, they just smiling away knowing that they’ll be save in Lotte world.

“Come on guys! What are you waiting for?” Kevin said while grabbing my wrist and pull me inside.

“KEVIN! Let go of _____ now! She’ mine!” Kiseop yell. I just look at him and laugh. He’s cute though. We went to the roller coaster. I sat with Dongho and Kevin since we’re the only ‘girls’ here. It was a fun ride. But Dongho keep on yelling since he’s scared of roller coasters. Then we went to the haunted house.

“Eli, I don’t want to go in there,” I said.

ELI POV

I thought so she’ll say that. She’s been living in fear of haunted house since we went once back in DC during Halloween.

“It’s okay. I’ll hold your hand,” I said while reaching my hands out. She grabbed to my arms and close her eyes. I just have to smile look at her. how I miss those times.

We went inside and all the ghost come out to freak her. Eventually, Kevin is the first girl to scream then Dongho who is holding AJ’s hand. He’s suppose to hold Soohyun hyung’s hand since AJ is also a scared fellow.

A ghost came and approach ______. She scream like there’s no tomorrow. She keep on yelling and yelling until one time I thought I need those ear plucks. Then I saw a door and light. Thank God! Its over. We went out and I saw Kevin and Dongho are hugging each other while AJ is wiping his tears. I turn to ______ who is still holding my arms.

“Hey! We’re out from that house, missy. Let go of my hand. You’re going to give me a blueberry bruise,” I said. She just turn and look at me. Oh my God! I just said blueberry bruise! That’s the only word she used to say when she got bruises.

“What did you say?” she asked. I just shook my head and pull her towards the next fun thing to do. I think she’s curious now. I don’t want to confess to her. Kiseop will do that.

“Hey guys! Let’s go to that shop! Kiseop and ______ can buy something,” Hoon said.

“Huh? Like what?” ______ asked.

“I don’t know. Couple stuff. I haven’t bought one,” he continued. ______ just glare at him. I know she doesn’t like to be hook with anyone. We went inside the shop and AJ and Hoon started to wear the stuff in there. Bunny ears band, cat ears band, puppy ears band and stuff. I look at ______ and without me knowing, she just place a nice cat ears band on me.

“Aigoo! You look so cute. Wait! Wait! I need to take a picture. Jessica would love this,” she said. Not forgetting her best friend. She snap a picture with me doing a bit of aegyo. She chuckle every time I did a different aegyo.

I grabbed a cute puppy ears band and place in on her head. She smile and did her aegyo.

“AAHH!” we heard girl like scream. I turn around and saw Kiseop smiling widely looking at _____.

“You look so cute! I’ll buy that for you,” he said and took the band from her head. Without further explanation, he just went to the counter to make payment. She blinked at Kiseop’s action. I grab her wrist and pull her towards the counter. I grab a shade and a hoodie, since I think I might need it to cover myself.

We’re off to the mall. Kiseop pull her inside the mall when we reach there. I’m already wearing my shade and hoodie. I hope they won’t recognize me. All the members already went inside, but when I stepped out from the car, I saw them walking back here except for Kevin and Dongho. I quickly ran from them since I already know why are they coming back here.

I went inside the mall finding for Kevin and Dongho. I know they’re still in here since ‘girls’ won’t get attack. I went upstairs and found them inside a store. With _____?! I thought Kiseop was holding her hands just now.

“Yah! How come you didn’t get caught?” Dongho asked me as soon as he saw me walking inside the store.

“I didn’t come out when you guys went. I waiting for a while then I saw them coming back to the car, so I ran,” I said. Kevin and _____ nodded. Well, I guess there won’t be Kiseop to stop me from having fun with her.

We went to the cinema and watch horror movies. Since I’m the ‘only’ guy here, so I get to decide which movie I want to watch. And boom! Final Destination 5 is out. It was so fun for me. I don’t know about the girls. But I didn’t take out my hoodie nor my shade.

“Hey ______, do you want to eat anything?” I asked her. but she’s not the one answering me. The other ‘girls’ answered me. Since they said they’re hungry, we drop by in a small restaurant. Its western and I miss western foods.

“Eli, thanks for not being caught by the fans,” she said. I just smiled and said welcome. But what is the point of saying thank you? I should be thanking the other member for not telling anyone.

Kevin and Dongho went to the Music shop. I wouldn’t want to go in there since I know they’ll be a lot of fans in there. I hang out with ______ for the rest of the day.

“Eli, I want to go there. Since I don’t have anything to have for my birthday next Tuesday,” ______ said. She’s pointing at s clothing store. She pull me inside like she already know that I don’t want to enter there.

She choosed a lot of clothes and ask me to pick one. I don’t really focus on the clothes. It’s her whom I focused on.

“Hello? Anybody home? Is there anything on my face?” she asked while waving her hands in front of me. I smile and shook my head. She bought a shirt and a knee length jeans. I bought her a white jacket as a present for her birthday. Then I receive a text from Kevin.

To: Eli
From: Kevin

Hey! We’re caught by the fans. I thought they won’t notice us. By the way, we’ve already went home with a taxi. Have fun you both!

Even wearing girl clothes got them caught?! We’re in big trouble. I told _____ about Kevin and Dongho and she laugh.

“I thought so. Your fans are not stupid nor blind, you know?” she said. I nodded and smile at her.

After a long time in the mall, we decided to have a stroll at the Han River. It was a beautiful night with the moon ahead. It feels like it’s some kind of date.

“UUWWAAHH! The river looks so beautiful with the light from the moon! Eli! Come here!” she called. I just smile and walk towards her.

Kiseop POV

Where could they be? Eli’s phone is off and I can’t reach _____. Where could they be? I couldn’t sit, eat or sleep!

“Hyung! Why is your face look like you’re going to burst out?” Dongho said.

“Can’t you see?! _____ is not back yet!” I said.

“Relax hyung. Eli hyung is with her. she’s going to be fine,” as soon as Dongho finish his sentence, Eli and ______ entered the dorm. I quickly got up and get her.

“______-ah, are you okay?” I asked.

“Nope! I’m not. Eli did something to me,” she said. WHAT?! He did. But how come she’s smiling?

“KIM KYOUNG JAE!  What did you do?!” I said while grabbing Eli’s collar. He just shook his head.

“He did the best outing for me. We went to Han River and ate cotton candy. It was fun. Thanks Eli oppa,” she said. Oh, I guess I was… Wait! What?! OPPA?! She never call me oppa.

“Yah Lee ______! Why are you calling Eli oppa when you’re not calling me oppa?” I asked.

“Araso araso. Since I made a promise with Eli, I mean Eli oppa, I’ll call you all oppa starting from tonight. But if I didn’t say oppa, just remain silence. Okay?” she said. I wish I could jump now. That is the happiest thing I’ve heard.

She went inside Eli’s room with Eli. He came out with his towel and his clothes. He’s going to take shower in the other bathroom.

______-ah, do you know? When you’re not with me, I couldn’t stay still. Thinking that I might lose you.  When you’re around me, I feel like my chest is pumping so hard. Is this what people call love?








long chappie?! 0_0
oh well, have fun reading... 
______ going to find out what picture that took her a long time too take a look in the next chapter...
wait for it!! 
as always, comment and subscribe!!