Chapter 24

My Secret Crush

 

Eli POV

Just perfect! Beach is what I need to release all the stress I’ve been piling up in my mind. I need mother nature to help me. I stood in front of the sea and breath in fresh air.

“Yah, you seemed like you’ve reach heaven just by breathing in,” someone said. I turn around and saw AJ smiling and walk towards me. I laughed.

“AJ, mother nature is the only thing that can help me forget about my problems. Nothing else could help,” I said.

“You’re having a problem? Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked. I smile at him. At least I have a friend who is concerned about me.

“Nothing much to tell. Besides, you’re busy recording and practicing dance moves. I don’t want you to lost focus on that,” I said while tapping his shoulder. He nodded and went towards Dongho and Kevin whom are having fun playing with the water. As my eyes watch him, I caught the two lovey dovey under the big umbrella. Talking and laughing. Gosh! Why does it hurt so bad?! Why can’t I just moved on like she did? If she’s going to be fine without me, means I’ll be fine without him.

“ELI-AH!!!” I heard someone called me. a girl’s voice. Please no more fan girls. I slowly turn around and saw Junhui running towards me.

“Junhui-ah! What are you doing here?” I asked her as soon as she reached my side.

“I went to your dorm, but then I couldn’t fine you anywhere. So I thought you guys should be at the beach. So I went to Busan. Our favorite beach. But I couldn’t find you there. Then on the way back, I saw your manager across the street and…” she keep on telling me how on earth she could be here.

“Junhui-ah, come and walk with me near the shore. But please take out your high heels. I bet you don’t want that beautiful high heels of yours to get wet,” I said while pointing at her ‘cinderella’ high heels. She chuckled and took out her shoes. I offered to hold her heels. We walked together along the shore. We talked about what’s been happening in our lives. Well, actually, most of it is about her life since she updated herself about her friends life.

“So Eli, where’s Kiseop? I haven’t seen him since the moment I arrived. All I know Soohyun oppa is talking to the manager and the other ‘kids’ are playing in the water,” she said while pointing at the ‘kids’ that she’s referring to.

“Oh Kiseop? He’s with someone special,” I said without feelings. But then I realized that the girl has stopped walking next to me.

“Wae Junhui ah? Did I said something wrong?” I asked her while walking back towards her.

“Kiseop? S-s-special? S-some-o-one?” she stuttered. I blinked a few times. Why the heck did she stuttered like that?

“Junhui-ah, gwenchana? Yes, Kiseop and his someone special, as in girlfriend,” suddenly she just fell to the ground. Luckily, I grabbed her waist and stopped her from falling all the way to the ground.

“YAH! Junhui-ah! Gwenchana? Talk to me! Stop with that face!” I said while shooking her body to make her realize. She blinked her eyes and try to stand on her feet, but it didn’t work. I carry her bridal style and brought her to the nearest beach bench.

“Junhui-ah, did I just gave you a shocking news?” I asked after I understand why did she just collapses after I told her about Kiseop.

“Ani, I just felt my body is not well,” she said trying to deny. I can see from her eyes that she’s sad.

“Babo! I can see it that you’re sad about something. Oh come on! We’re friends and friends tell friends problems,” whatever crap I said to her.

“I- I like K-Kiseop,” she said stuttering and in a lower voice. But it was loud enough for me to hear it.

“Junhui-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you liked him,”

Junhui POV

Kiseop already have a girlfriend? Means, I’m late a step.

“Junhui-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you liked him,” Eli said. I just shook my head. One; trying to deny everything that he said. Two; it’s not really his fault.

“Ani, gwechana. Thanks for telling me. If not, I’ll be wasting my time having a crush on a guy who already have a girlfriend,” I said. But I could see the changes on Eli’s face.

“Anything wrong?”

“Junhui, do you remember the girl that I told you? The one in the picture?” he said. How can I forget?! The girl that kidnapped his heart and never gave it back. Besides, he cried because he missed her.

“Yeah, why? Did she confess?” I asked him enthusiastically. He nodded.

“Wow! Congratulations! My friend won’t be crying at night like baby anymore,” I said cheering for him. But he’s the other side of me.

“She did confess but not to me. to…” I waited for his answer. Who would she confess to besides him? Oh my God! Not the Jason guy!

“Kiseop…” finally the word came out, but not the name I have in mind. K-kiseop? Again, my heart dropped. The girl who Eli adores is with the guy I liked my entire life?!

“K-Kiseop? Our Kiseop? Please tell me it’s not our Kiseop!!” I stood up and kind of yelled at him. He nodded helplessly. I felt that my legs got weaker and I felt down meeting with the white sand. Eli hugged me like he knows that I needed it right now. I don’t know how long we’ve been like that, but I felt warmth when he hugged me.

“Junhui-ah, do you feel better? I know exactly what do you feel. So if you want to talk to someone, just give me a call,” he said while winking at me. I giggled and nodded.

“Eli-ah, since we’re tensed up, why don’t we walk near the shore?” I give a suggestion. He nodded and pulled me up. We walked side by side alone the seashore.

“Thanks for telling me and I’m so sorry that you lost her to one of your band mate,” I said, trying not to be too awkward. He just smiles. We walk again and start telling stories when we first met. Eli said that he saw something shiny in the water. He pulled me towards it and he made me scout down. A sudden attack by him by splashing water at my face,

“YAH! KIM KYOUNG JAE!” I scream his name. But he’s already in the water, wanting me to chase him. But I don’t want to get my clothes wet.

“Junhui-ah, you’re scared of water don’t you?” he yelled while taking his shirt off and throw it at me, and it hit my face. MY FACE! That’s it you’re dead Ellison!

I ran into the water and grabbed his shoulder with both of my hands. But I believe that was a bad move when he pulled me in the water with him. I quickly got back on my feet, trying to catch some air while Eli is laughing.

“KIM KYOUNG JAE! You’re going to regret what you’ve done!” I said while hitting him but he blocked my arms.

______ POV

I was enjoying my time with Kiseop when I saw Eli and some girl playing in the water. Who is that girl? Did he really moved on? Is she his girlfriend? ______ snapped out of it!! But, I can’t!

“Oppa, who is that girl with Eli? I’ve never seen her before,” I asked Kiseop as soon as I place my head on his shoulder.

“Ah, that’s Junhui, my friend. Actually, our friend. She’s the first girl to be close with U-Kiss. Then you and Jessica,” he said while pinching my nose. I pulled my face away. But then place my head again on his shoulder. I think Junhui unnie is going to be a great girlfriend for him.

They play in the water. Eli pulled her in and she gasped for air. And the battle starts again. How I wish I was the one playing with him.

“______-ah, I’m going to take some drinks and something for you,” Kiseop said while standing up. I nodded and watched him walked away.

“YAH!” I heard a scream right next to my ear. I turn around and saw Jessica smiling like she never smiled before.

“Can you please not making me deaf? I need these eyes to hear okay?” I said while slapping lightly at her cheeks. She laughed.

"What? did i say something wrong?" i asked her. she nodded.

"You just said 'I need this eyes to hear'. i thought you need EARS to hear," she said, emphasize the ears. I, then realize my mistake just mentally smacked myself. how could you be so dumb? Later, Jason join us and he hugged me.

“YAH! Get off! Your clothes are wet! Don’t hug me! JASON!” I said when he didn’t even move an inch. When he didn’t move, Jessica hugged me from the back! Great! Now, my clothes are going to be damp.

When Kiseop reach our place, they finally letting me go and I was right. My clothes are damp. I looked at them and gave them the thanks-a-lot look. They both high-5 each other and smile back at me.

“You guys! Come here! We’re going to cut the cake,” Kiseop yelled for the others. I closed my ears due to the high pitch yelling. He chuckled when he saw me closing my ears.

“Sorry baby girl. I didn’t mean to,” he said and planted a kiss on my cheeks. I can hear Jessica squealed. I just remain cool and waited for the others to come and my eyes caught on Eli and Junhui unnie. Why does my heart felt like being torn apart when I see him with her? remember _____! You’re over him! You have Kiseop now!










i totally forgot that Junhui is a part of this FF too.. hehe..
so i brought her back... but this time with Eli... *you guys don't mind right?*
why are _____ so jealous when she's over him already?? 
do you think that Junhui and Eli could be a couple when _____'re Kiseop's girlfriend??

i hoped you enjoyed this chappie!!!
comment and subscribe as usual... =) <3